PDA

View Full Version : No more sparkling on my home?!?

sukyee
11-26-12, 09:38 PM
It's strange that my home didn't sparkling that's much even my Neighbour still constantly visiting me... It used to sparkling more than 20 places, now only get few like 3-5

shahnaz888
12-03-12, 02:24 AM
Umm..that's is strange

salinapalace
12-04-12, 07:44 AM
I have a question, 2 days now I have not been able to earn coins from my furnitures. I don't know why, can anyone help me?

lalisa
12-04-12, 10:17 AM
I have a question, 2 days now I have not been able to earn coins from my furnitures. I don't know why, can anyone help me?

I'm having the same issue. Even deleted it and redownloaded but it didn't fix it. It's so boring at this time and no holiday update either. I'm done with it.

houseofweal
12-07-12, 07:36 PM
I'm not receiving coins either therefore the game is not as interesting and I rarely play now. I used to spend hours but no more

lcanders
12-07-12, 09:08 PM
I'm not receiving coins either therefore the game is not as interesting and I rarely play now. I used to spend hours but no more

I think you have to tap any item of your furniture which is sparkling to release the coins. The coins don't just appear anymore. And your neighbours cannot like your furniture if it has too many uncollected coins - therefore you receive fewer coins. When your furniture sparkles, tap it. That seems to work.

bellaaking
04-06-13, 11:57 AM
Probably, people don't visit and like your stuff.but I will , I'm going to visit you right now and add you sukyee! :)