PDA

View Full Version : Album Rewards??

MazShaddix
11-26-12, 04:58 PM
Does anyone know what they are or how to get them??
Has TL posted something about how to get them...

salinho
11-26-12, 05:20 PM
Does anyone know what they are or how to get them??
Has TL posted something about how to get them...
Many things have been written about the rewards in the forum already...just look for the post...
Anyway, if you are in old Ds and download lateste version, you will get the album. According to the ammount of different dragons IN EPIC FORM you will get rewards. Gold, food, a decoration item (sword) , two dragons (storm and scarecrow).

magzlitex777
11-26-12, 05:21 PM
Its a new update. Not all platforms have received it. Like the kindle fire. Us kindle fire users have to wait for this update and the new dawn update. But from what I can figure out there is a album beside the market and once you got s certain amount of dragons you get the new dragons for the reward

salinho
11-26-12, 05:27 PM
Its a new update. Not all platforms have received it. Like the kindle fire. Us kindle fire users have to wait for this update and the new dawn update. But from what I can figure out there is a album beside the market and once you got s certain amount of dragons you get the new dragons for the reward

Not just kindle fire...android in general. :/

Takiofallen
11-26-12, 05:53 PM
yes there is a new thread look at the top of forum

MazShaddix
11-26-12, 06:23 PM
I have that version and the goals you mentioned... I'm just wondering if there are anymore rewards to achieve and what are they...
Coz I have seen in a previous post about a second breeding den and that only one person as it (as far as we know)

Takiofallen
11-26-12, 06:25 PM
There are only 5 rewards..... 1 decoration 1000 food, 2 dragon eggs and 20 gold. The 2nd breeding den is glitch and is being looked in to
I have that version and the goals you mentioned... I'm just wondering if there are anymore rewards to achieve and what are they...
Coz I have seen in a previous post about a second breeding den and that only one person as it (as far as we know)

MazShaddix
11-26-12, 06:36 PM
Yeah I've now noticed the post, but it was posted after I had posted this one, so I've just read it, seems I have all current rewards so far and yeah I guessed that the den wasn't one and apparently neither is the extra green habitat someone got... Tho it would be nice for an extra den lol

Zamoraksblood
11-26-12, 07:06 PM
Lol I got 2 decorations 0 food