PDA

View Full Version : Instant money but annoying

Unregistered
12-06-10, 07:01 AM
Is this an iPad issue for everyone? Had thousands of stock of various drinks and cakes and blocked door while they were cooking. Opened the door, went to tip a neighbour, came back to earn 97,000 coins and no food all with a few seconds! Same thing just happened to my wife who also uses iPad. Is this because an iPad loads the game everytime whereas an iPod or iPhone keeps it "live"? As a test my wife rebooted her iPod and all her drinks and cakes remained so I'm certain this must be an iPad issue as the same thing just happened with my restaurant!!! Any chance of a quick and permanent fix?

Unregistered
12-06-10, 08:21 AM
Is this an iPad issue for everyone? Had thousands of stock of various drinks and cakes and blocked door while they were cooking. Opened the door, went to tip a neighbour, came back to earn 97,000 coins and no food all with a few seconds! Same thing just happened to my wife who also uses iPad. Is this because an iPad loads the game everytime whereas an iPod or iPhone keeps it "live"? As a test my wife rebooted her iPod and all her drinks and cakes remained so I'm certain this must be an iPad issue as the same thing just happened with my restaurant!!! Any chance of a quick and permanent fix?
The same thing happened to me and I'm on an iPod touch. It's like the sped up times in Restaurant Story when there was a server issue. I wonder if they are having sync issues again and decided to speed up the customer consumption time as a temp fix?

Unregistered
12-06-10, 09:43 AM
The same thing happened to me and I'm on an iPod touch. It's like the sped up times in Restaurant Story when there was a server issue. I wonder if they are having sync issues again and decided to speed up the customer consumption time as a temp fix?

No, I'm good. Nice steady pace. I'm iPad.

Still selling stuff from 5 this morn

Weird some have this issue and some don't

Unregistered
12-06-10, 11:46 AM
I've seen this from time to time when I am playing RS and so far only once noticed it on BS.

Unregistered
12-07-10, 09:55 AM
I started this post and it's still happening but only on iPad version of restaurant and bakery. Guess I'll have to email TeamLava support to get an answer.

Unregistered
12-07-10, 01:25 PM
I use an iPad and have noticed this too. I can be frustrating. I often have to " close" my restaurant or bakery due to all the food being sold out.

Unregistered
12-07-10, 08:09 PM
Same thing as happened to me twice this morning. Even though I'm getting the money for it, I hate that all my stock (including a just-put-out Pumpkin Pie) is gone in seconds.

Unregistered
12-07-10, 08:11 PM
Same thing as happened to me twice this morning. Even though I'm getting the money for it, I hate that all my stock (including a just-put-out Pumpkin Pie) is gone in seconds.

Forgot to mention, I am actually on an iPhone with this problem.

Unregistered
12-08-10, 07:13 AM
Me again, the guy who started this thread.

Thanks for your replies as it shows it's not just an iPad issue. Also happened to my wife last night who uses an iPod so it appears to be a "shutting the door" bug for some reason...

I've emailed TeamLava Support to see if they have any ideas and I'll post their reply on this thread.

Unregistered
12-08-10, 07:47 AM

Thanks for your replies as it shows it's not just an iPad issue. Also happened to my wife last night who uses an iPod so it appears to be a "shutting the door" bug for some reason...

I've emailed TeamLava Support to see if they have any ideas and I'll post their reply on this thread.

Thanks. I'll keep checking back for an update.

Unregistered
12-08-10, 09:24 PM
iPhone here and I have the same problem. Customers are eating too fast!!!!! Same problem was with restaurant story and it was fixed after one of the updates. I compered the time each customer spends with his/hers plate on both game. And results are as follow- in the RS customer makes 30 hands moves to empty the plate (which is perfect!!!!!!) and in the BS costumer makes only 13!!!!! Pls fix this! That would give us time to cook more staff while having customers eating whatever we already cooked. And earn money without blocking the door!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
12-09-10, 05:06 PM
I'm at level 21 and a iPhone user. I've 7 dishes with at least 5000 plates each. But they are gone after a few minutes (after I finished tipping in Resturant Story). Pls fix this speed up bug. This time should be easier as u hv alrdy fix it in Resturant Story. Thank you.
GOOD

Unregistered
12-10-10, 10:41 AM
I also play RS and decided to close it today for this reason.

Unregistered
12-10-10, 10:45 AM
I'm at level 21 and a iPhone user. I've 7 dishes with at least 5000 plates each. But they are gone after a few minutes (after I finished tipping in Resturant Story). Pls fix this speed up bug. This time should be easier as u hv alrdy fix it in Resturant Story. Thank you.
GOOD

Nope, not fixed on RS.

kordegnen
12-10-10, 02:19 PM
Same have happened to me both in Bakery and in Restaurant.
I have given up on both Games and deleted them.
I have also mad a complaint to Itunes.

Unregistered
12-12-10, 06:30 AM

Unfortunately I have not had a response from TeamLava Support to my query.

From a personal perspective, my bakery and restaurant are now open and functioning normally on my iPad, iPod and iPhone and my wife's bakery and restaurant are also now ok.

When I say "ok", I mean all our bakeries and restaurants do no longer have the "instant money" bug after unblocking the door but we both agree with others on this thread that the speed of consumption in Bakery Story is double that of Restaurant Story

Unregistered
12-12-10, 05:45 PM

From a personal perspective, my bakery and restaurant are now open and functioning normally on my iPad, iPod and iPhone and my wife's bakery and restaurant are also now ok.

When I say "ok", I mean all our bakeries and restaurants do no longer have the "instant money" bug after unblocking the door but we both agree with others on this thread that the speed of consumption in Bakery Story is double that of Restaurant Story

My bakery is regulated better now too. But, this seems to happen on and off. So, I fully expect that we'll be experiencing "instant money" again sometime soon.

Unregistered
03-01-11, 02:37 PM

Of course they arent going to respond to you this guys dont give a (edit) about people who are playing a free app, you know how I know? Cos you are one of MANY people who has email them with no resolution. I was considering buying gems but you greedy pigs can forget it now. If you want people to support your games you should have some common decency and respond when they find problems with your (edit) programming