PDA

View Full Version : Apple Tree

SlimmingSweets
11-26-12, 03:00 PM
Does the apple tree continue to grow like the mushrooms or does it produce wood and apples and then get used up?

GTMoney
11-26-12, 03:02 PM
It continues to grow and drop Apples forever.

SlimmingSweets
11-26-12, 03:23 PM
Thank you. Is it the only way to get the golden apple?

arale_norimaki
11-26-12, 03:26 PM
No, you can get it also from the magical garden

midnightmeerkat
11-26-12, 03:38 PM
And it is possible to get the apple tree from adventures

SlimmingSweets
11-27-12, 01:31 PM
When can we get the magical garden?

coolgamegirl27
11-27-12, 01:35 PM
The magic garden is locked in an expansion. Take a look around your kingdom the magic garden has a rainbow above it:)

yupiyupigumgum
11-27-12, 08:02 PM
No, you can get it also from the magical garden

Really? It has been only 7 days and no tree or apple from my magical garden. I have no intention on buying things in this free game :) is there any chance to complete sir piglessworth's goal? Or it's only a worthless effort?

MiniLaura
11-27-12, 10:03 PM
Really? It has been only 7 days and no tree or apple from my magical garden. I have no intention on buying things in this free game :) is there any chance to complete sir piglessworth's goal? Or it's only a worthless effort?
A lot of people, including me, got the golden apple from the magic garden. Patience, grasshopper. It will show up eventually.

abeleneyeo
11-27-12, 10:30 PM
A lot of people, including me, got the golden apple from the magic garden. Patience, grasshopper. It will show up eventually.

Yup! Me too.. This morning! I had the magic garden since 5 days ago though..

yupiyupigumgum
11-28-12, 12:07 AM

Okay then. Since luck is not my best friend, I have no choice but to keep on trying :) I really hope can get it soon.

sparkles818
11-28-12, 11:25 AM
How many times do you have to water the apple tree before you can start collecting?

sluppies
11-28-12, 12:43 PM
I have two apple trees which I water every two hours and have done since Friday and still no golden apple!! As for magic garden all I ever get are coins, xp and now and again the odd petal or something common. Think I must be jinxed?

yupiyupigumgum
11-28-12, 03:13 PM
I have two apple trees which I water every two hours and have done since Friday and still no golden apple!! As for magic garden all I ever get are coins, xp and now and again the odd petal or something common. Think I must be jinxed?

At least you have the real source of golden apple that you can count on. Some people can only hope for luck to get it from magic garden. I've been HOPING to get it from my not-so magic garden.

rene2222
11-30-12, 12:09 AM
Hi...i am asked to bake apple pies. i do not have any tress, could not afford to buy, too many gems needed for an apple tree. so how do i get apples to bake then? could someone please guide me. thank you in advance.

arale_norimaki
11-30-12, 12:50 AM
Hi...i am asked to bake apple pies. i do not have any tress, could not afford to buy, too many gems needed for an apple tree. so how do i get apples to bake then? could someone please guide me. thank you in advance.

That goal is supposed to be triggered by your collecting an apple. Maybe you got one from the magical garden, or Sir Pigglesworth...?

moda999
11-30-12, 12:57 AM
I have an apple tree so received the bake apple pie task. I have also received a similar one for Orange Cobbler despite not having an orange tree as it was triggered by receiving an orange from Sir Pigglesworth. I may buy an orange tree but if not it could be slow getting all those oranges lol.

moda999
11-30-12, 12:58 AM
Just to add that. I did get the golden apple in one of my games WITHOUT having an apple tree.

rengirl1978
11-30-12, 01:15 AM
I need a golden apple or an apple tree as well. I have only collected once from my magic garden since I unlocked it not too long ago. If I had gems I would buy a tree, but I have lost many a gem to speeding up a building or crop because I put my finger in the wrong place to move the screen :-( I still have to train myself to avoid the gem traps for this game like I have for Bakery & Fashion Stories!!

maguar
11-30-12, 01:33 AM

At this stage you will need to rely on ones that you get from your garden or for sir pigglesworth if you have him.

Fingers crossed you get an apple tree from an adventure.

yupiyupigumgum
11-30-12, 04:31 AM
Soo...there are players who
1. HAVe apple tree and GET golden apple from it --> :D
2. DON'T HAVE apple tree but GET golden apple from magic garden/ magic tree--> ;)
3. DON'T HAVE apple tree and DON'T get golden apple, from anywhere --> :(
4. hAVE apple tree but DOn'T get ANY golden apple from it --> :mad:
5. Don't HaVE apple tree, DOn't have golden apple and yet have to bake apple pie -->:confused:

Nice job there,TL...

tonycafe
11-30-12, 05:42 AM
Soo...there are players who
1. HAVe apple tree and GET golden apple from it --> :D
2. DON'T HAVE apple tree but GET golden apple from magic garden/ magic tree--> ;)
3. DON'T HAVE apple tree and DON'T get golden apple, from anywhere --> :(
4. hAVE apple tree but DOn'T get ANY golden apple from it --> :mad:
5. Don't HaVE apple tree, DOn't have golden apple and yet have to bake apple pie -->:confused:

Nice job there,TL...

What is a magic tree, cannot find this item :(
Have magic garden almost a week ----> don't drop any golden apple. :( :(

yupiyupigumgum
11-30-12, 08:57 AM
What is a magic tree, cannot find this item :(
Have magic garden almost a week ----> don't drop any golden apple. :( :(

One of the players got golden apple from ordinary tree , so, I called it magic tree :) Officially, no item called magic tree. Sorry. I have this sir pigless' goal for over 2 WEEKS and still no apple, fruit or tree.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?40344-Sir-Pigglesworth-quest&p=472249&viewfull=1#post472249

queentina3
11-30-12, 09:04 AM
One of the players got golden apple from ordinary tree , so, I called it magic tree :) Officially, no item called magic tree. Sorry. I have this sir pigless' goal for over 2 WEEKS and still no apple, fruit or tree.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?40344-Sir-Pigglesworth-quest&p=472249&viewfull=1#post472249

You can't get the Golden Apple from a regular tree, the only tree that drops it is the Apple Tree. I'm not sure if my post confused people, as the tree I was talking about was the Apple Tree. Sorry!!!

yupiyupigumgum
11-30-12, 09:09 AM
You can't get the Golden Apple from a regular tree, the only tree that drops it is the Apple Tree. I'm not sure if my post confused people, as the tree I was talking about was the Apple Tree. Sorry!!!

Oh, I'm so sorry .I really thought it was ordinary tree, since you said 'my tree'. Well, I can stop chopping trees now, although I've already planted several oaks trees for apple hunting :))

coolgamegirl27
11-30-12, 09:15 AM
Question? I have the golden egg and nugget but no apple. Should I buy an Apple Tree or wait to see if Magic Garden drops one?

queentina3
11-30-12, 09:23 AM
Question? I have the golden egg and nugget but no apple. Should I buy an Apple Tree or wait to see if Magic Garden drops one?

I had 0 luck with my Magic Garden which is why I went ahead and purchased the Apple Tree while I had the gems. I got mine from the Apple Tree, but I guess I'm one of the few, as others with the Apple Tree are having 0 luck getting it that way. I figured with the other quests coming down the line that required having a lot of Apples, Oranges, and Lemons, I might as well invest in those trees now and start to stock up on their ingredients, and if/when I get another via an Adventure, well I'll just have 2 then. :)

Mommy467
11-30-12, 11:19 AM
I am happy with my apple tree......collected three golden apples and 2 are sitting in my inventory. Wish there was an option to trade!

AkumaNeko
11-30-12, 11:30 AM
I am happy with my apple tree......collected three golden apples and 2 are sitting in my inventory. Wish there was an option to trade!

Lucky! I'm still waiting on my apple tree to drop me the golden apple :/

yupiyupigumgum
11-30-12, 08:14 PM
Lucky! I'm still waiting on my apple tree to drop me the golden apple :/

I think apple is a forbidden fruit in your garden, just like mine :p

thatgirl444
11-30-12, 09:21 PM
i was lucky...i got all three golden things in like 3 days or so...then sir piggly wiggly drops a regular apple and now im asked to bake an apple pie.
Of course I have no apple tree...sir piggy hasnt pooped any more apples....Im seriously thinking of buying an apple tree.
Great tactic TL...lol...give us a goal to tempt us to purchase gem items

midnightmeerkat
11-30-12, 10:43 PM
If you are patient you can get free gems from the promo games...... Then use them to buy the fruit trees (there are separate quests for each of the fruits then a cooking caravan with a reward of 50,000 coins)

midnightmeerkat
11-30-12, 10:47 PM
I had 0 luck with my Magic Garden which is why I went ahead and purchased the Apple Tree while I had the gems. I got mine from the Apple Tree, but I guess I'm one of the few, as others with the Apple Tree are having 0 luck getting it that way. I figured with the other quests coming down the line that required having a lot of Apples, Oranges, and Lemons, I might as well invest in those trees now and start to stock up on their ingredients, and if/when I get another via an Adventure, well I'll just have 2 then. :)

Yup... I thought the same... I mostly used my free gems from zoo/pet stories to get the fruit trees

yupiyupigumgum
12-01-12, 04:10 AM
Yup... I thought the same... I mostly used my free gems from zoo/pet stories to get the fruit trees

I pffefernot to spend any gem to complete that pig less worth goal. I have thurston my luck somehow. Hope one day Ivy'll get that golden apple!

tasjatjuh157
12-01-12, 11:33 AM
I got lucky and recieved a Itunes card, so i used that to buy the trees and a sheep. the macig garden hasnt given me anything good the last week. an now i have 7 golden eggs and 4 nuggets, but no apple..
My question is though, how many times do you have to water the tress before they are fully grown?

zombiefun
12-01-12, 12:04 PM
I was saving gems for apple tree and BAAAM! Gem trap! 28 gems. Going to the anger management therapy now. Wish me luck. ;)

AkumaNeko
12-01-12, 12:17 PM
I was saving gems for apple tree and BAAAM! Gem trap! 28 gems. Going to the anger management therapy now. Wish me luck. ;)

I really feel you. I lost more than 100 gems due to gem traps since I started this game :/

bruins151
01-31-13, 11:02 AM
I've had the Sir Pigglesworth quest for over a month. No gems for an apple tree (gem traps) and there has been nothing from the "magic" garden, which I've also had for about the same amount of time. So frustrating! Also, is there a trigger for a quest to get the apple tree? It's gonna take so long to save up 90 gems :(

nickerrs
01-31-13, 11:16 AM
I've had the Sir Pigglesworth quest for over a month. No gems for an apple tree (gem traps) and there has been nothing from the "magic" garden, which I've also had for about the same amount of time. So frustrating! Also, is there a trigger for a quest to get the apple tree? It's gonna take so long to save up 90 gems :(

Sadly, there is no quest to earn an apple tree. I bought an orange tree because it was only 30 gems, but I'm still deciding whether I want to spend more on the apple tree. As for the golden apple, I got it from my magic garden and it took a lot of patience.

Does anyone know whether there are any other recipes that utilize the apples besides the apple pie? When I finished the orange cobblers, I received a quest for the balanced breakfast. Want to know if there will be something extra like that for the apples as well.

lotuskat
01-31-13, 12:21 PM

Sadly, there is no quest to earn an apple tree. I bought an orange tree because it was only 30 gems, but I'm still deciding whether I want to spend more on the apple tree. As for the golden apple, I got it from my magic garden and it took a lot of patience.

Does anyone know whether there are any other recipes that utilize the apples besides the apple pie? When I finished the orange cobblers, I received a quest for the balanced breakfast. Want to know if there will be something extra like that for the apples as well.

Apple trees are a rare drop from the "Explore Dark Caves" adventure available at your castle.

As far as I know, there aren't any other recipes that use apples. Maybe something for the V-day update? :\

hmgdanielson
01-31-13, 01:28 PM

I hadn't done any of the quests to play other Team Lava games - they just sat in my quest list for the longest time - but I finally got tired of waiting for the golden apple and did a few to get gems. I used the gems to buy the apple tree and a lemon tree.

If this option is available to you, I completely recommend it.

dsjackel
02-13-13, 02:36 AM
I've had the magic garden for weeks and I have an apple tree. No golden Apple. I'm on level 23. Is there somehting that trigers this. I hate to think I missed it?

maguar
02-13-13, 02:47 AM
It's a very rare drop. Just keep collecting form the apple tree and magic garden.

land_of_ry
02-13-13, 04:35 PM
I bought the apple tree since it says it gives a chance for the Golden apple. Have collected over 100 times and still no Golden apple. Pretty poor odds for a 90 gem purchase. Guess I'll be making lots of apple pies

wassupbaby
02-13-13, 05:36 PM
I have 7 extra golden apples , i'd send it to you if i could :D

hmgdanielson
02-13-13, 06:13 PM
I bought the apple tree since it says it gives a chance for the Golden apple. Have collected over 100 times and still no Golden apple. Pretty poor odds for a 90 gem purchase. Guess I'll be making lots of apple pies

Sorry you haven't gotten one yet. That totally sucks. On the bright side, you'll need to make 10 pies for the cooking caravan. ;)

land_of_ry
02-13-13, 07:46 PM
Thanks for the thought ��. Wouldn't that be great if we could send extras. I have lots of golden eggs and truffles.

janleigh
02-26-13, 03:24 PM
What goal do you need to get to the apple pie?

maguar
02-26-13, 03:28 PM
What goal do you need to get to the apple pie?

I got mine when I got my first apple

theladymorgana
02-27-13, 10:45 AM
I waited for several months, basically from when Sir, Pigglesworth was released. After waiting forever, I broke down to buy the apple tree, and had a golden apple in 4 days.

mamameea
03-13-13, 06:05 PM
Can you get an apple tree without using jems?

maguar
03-14-13, 03:49 AM
The golden apple can also drop from the magic garden. You can also get lucky and get the apple tree as a reward from a castle adventure.

TinksThots
06-15-13, 02:07 PM
Two people asked and no one answered... How many times do I have to water my apple tree to grow it up? I've watered it three times so far.

Disappointing though, that it has to be watered at all... I've been saving gems one by one from adventures for quite a while, and I was totally expecting a fully grown tree since it was 90 gems to get it. I was all excited hitting that placement checkmark, but that wiped the smile right off my face. :\

BungoCook
06-15-13, 02:20 PM
Yup! Me too.. This morning! I had the magic garden since 5 days ago though..

Hey folks there is so much chances and variation here. 2 long months of playing is how long it took for the magic garden to bring and apple out. No apple tree as don't want to spend real cash. However I did use the great promo gems to buy apple needed for sir piggie. I suggest if you have enough it's worth skipping the apple with those sort of gems. Then it won't stress every time you collect as you cross fingers and go..... Will it be today....and when the apple eventually does drop it's a whoo hoo moment instead of constant disappoints. ( that's how I feel about the knowledge shards anyway and I can't buy those with promo gems😕).

RotomGuy
06-15-13, 02:25 PM
I've had the Apple Tree and the Magic Garden for 3 weeks no and no Gold Apple. With 9 Gold Eggs I really need this thing.

TinksThots
06-15-13, 03:15 PM
how many times do you have to water the apple tree before you can start collecting?

my question is though, how many times do you have to water the tress before they are fully grown?

two people asked and no one answered... How many times do i have to water my apple tree to grow it up? I've watered it three times so far.

Four. It takes four waterings to grow up the apple tree.

arale_norimaki
06-15-13, 05:33 PM
Four. It takes four waterings to grow up the apple tree.

Maguar's guide (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Agn56FhMH3MFdHhUQUZRaWFoZ21zY29kbDhnRmpSUE E&f=true&noheader=true&gid=3) says 5 times for all trees that give fruits. That said, I don't recall watering them at all to grow when I got them from adventures.

TinksThots
06-15-13, 07:19 PM
Maguar's guide (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Agn56FhMH3MFdHhUQUZRaWFoZ21zY29kbDhnRmpSUE E&f=true&noheader=true&gid=3) says 5 times for all trees that give fruits. That said, I don't recall watering them at all to grow when I got them from adventures.

Maybe it was five. Probably, if Maguar said so. I don't know, I was still mad at it, and I've been multi-tasking all day . That link would have been great earlier, where do I get to that from? I get so lost in here, especially trying to find tiny details like that... I try bookmarking things, but my bookmarks aren't any easier to navigate lol. I was on one of those charts earlier but I didn't see those details.

And yeah, when I got my lemon and two oranges from adventures, I got them fully grown, but I got impatient for the apple tree and bought it with the gems I've been slowly gathering since I started playing. I have 2 left. *whimper*

vchanhs
06-15-13, 07:43 PM
Trees take 5 watering if you bought with gems. Those that drop from adventure are fully grown.

Lilipipi
06-15-13, 08:36 PM
Trees take 5 watering if you bought with gems. Those that drop from adventure are fully grown.

Not always. I got one that was not grown. But then that was a long time ago. They might have changed it. The latest one I got was fully grown.

TinksThots
06-15-13, 08:53 PM

LOL where were you 5 and a half hours ago? ;) Thanks though! :D

waddelow
06-27-13, 02:35 PM
I have had 4 golden apples from the magic garden.
I must of been given 35 apples by sir piggy.
I don't have an apple tree ( although I may try the dark caves adventure again now, only done it twice)
I've been playing since November play usually 1-2 x a day, sometimes a lot more ( it can take time!)
I have never paid for gems for anything. I used to add the other games to get gems, great if you can ( I'm unable to update so no longer an option) gems are collecting now!
Good luck!

vitriolicheart
06-28-13, 05:17 PM
I can only hope I get a golden apple from my magic garden because my apple tree isn't dropping any. I've collected off it over 200 times and not a golden apple to be seen.

freesiawoods
06-30-13, 10:13 AM
Hmm and I believe all my ten plus golden apples have been from my apple trees (bought one then got another from the dark caves) and none from the magic garden.