PDA

View Full Version : temporarily closing restaurant

cali2005
11-26-12, 01:30 PM
Does anyone know if there's a way to temporarily close my restaurant, so I can stock up on food? I've tried placing the host stand infront of the door, but my food is atill being eaten even though no one can get it. Thanks for any advise given. :confused:

RoseMeyer
11-26-12, 01:32 PM
make an entryway with tables or something so they can get in,but block their way so they cant get to a chair. They'll leave mad, but your food will stay.

deanp
11-26-12, 01:38 PM
Does anyone know if there's a way to temporarily close my restaurant, so I can stock up on food? I've tried placing the host stand infront of the door, but my food is atill being eaten even though no one can get it. Thanks for any advise given. :confused:How is that possible?

Try putting a different item (pref. a table) and make sure the door is closed, not open.

queentina3
11-26-12, 01:40 PM
How is that possible?

Try putting a different item (pref. a table) and make sure the door is closed, not open.

The game doesn't care if you see the people or not, it will still register people eating. That is why you have to limit the amount of chairs at the tables or remove them completely to keep your food stocked up.

deanp
11-26-12, 01:43 PM
The game doesn't care if you see the people or not, it will still register people eating. That is why you have to limit the amount of chairs at the tables or remove them completely to keep your food stocked up.
2 years of playing Restaurant Story and have never, ever noticed this. Thank you.