PDA

View Full Version : Breeding Tips

sherrycake
11-26-12, 01:07 PM
Hi everyone,

Just thought that I should make a thread on how to breed some of the limited edition, 3-element, and ultra rares dragons that I have.

LIMITED EDITION:

Pumpkin- Epic Eagle and Epic Firestorm (sorry, pumpkin isnt here anymore, but i thought i would just put it on here.)
Turkey- Epic Forestfire and Epic Air

3-ELEMENT

Mirage- Epic Seabreeze and Epic Fire
Turkey- LISTED ABOVE
Aurora- Epic Aether and Epic Forest

ULTRA RARES

Infinity- Epic Wizard and Epic Fairy

I hope these will help! Please comment and post if they work for you. Feel free to share some of your breeding tips!

salinho
11-26-12, 03:16 PM
Breeding combos that work for one person may not work for (an)other(s). And why not post these "tips" on the reference thread or on the corresponding dragons' threads?

Hmmm. Yet another infinity with wizard and fairy! It really does need the magic element i guess.

sherrycake
11-27-12, 12:23 PM
I was only trying to share, and let people know how i bred mine...

hyper_ch
11-27-12, 01:58 PM
Breeding combos that work for one person may not work for (an)other(s).

This is an assumption I still don't believe in:)

grondai
11-27-12, 02:00 PM
You forgot witch, boo, and zombie dragon

grondai
11-27-12, 02:01 PM
Oops never mind ignore little ol' me

sherrycake
11-27-12, 04:03 PM
I don't have those dragons. Any one help with scorpion??? Tried firestorm, eagle, fire, air, honeybee, all failed and got more and more firestorms.

makafushigi
11-27-12, 04:14 PM
I got my Scorpion with Fire and Air. Scorpion dragons love my island more than Firestorm if you can believe...

Nefertekas
11-27-12, 04:34 PM
I was only trying to share, and let people know how i bred mine...

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound bitter! ;)

As for scorpion, well, come over to my island and I will give you one or two. I have six, currently, but I have bred nine already. This is so random! Anyway,what do you think is the luckiest combo for you? Hybrids or pure elements? I just got my first parakeet AT LEVEL SEVENTY SIX (!!!) by using a winter and turkey. So random. Lol.

Nefertekas
11-27-12, 04:35 PM
This is an assumption I still don't believe in:)

Eh, you're right...who knows...? :)

sherrycake
11-27-12, 08:34 PM
Sorry, I didn't mean to sound bitter! ;)

As for scorpion, well, come over to my island and I will give you one or two. I have six, currently, but I have bred nine already. This is so random! Anyway,what do you think is the luckiest combo for you? Hybrids or pure elements? I just got my first parakeet AT LEVEL SEVENTY SIX (!!!) by using a winter and turkey. So random. Lol.
Lol! My first parakeet was when I was level 25!!! Anyways, can I add you as a neighbor? Thanks for the tips! And... Wait. Do you have 2 accounts? My luckiest combo is aether, Mistmoth, familiar, INFINITY, mirage, turkey, and aurora. Might have more, but I only remember those. Still can't get a quetzal though. Would be so happy to breed one. My ID is sherrycake, if you want to add me!

MazShaddix
11-27-12, 08:54 PM
I don't have those dragons. Any one help with scorpion??? Tried firestorm, eagle, fire, air, honeybee, all failed and got more and more firestorms.

I got mine with and epic eagle then a level 4 eagle I think it was either 2nd or 3rd try

sherrycake
11-27-12, 09:10 PM
I got mine with and epic eagle then a level 4 eagle I think it was either 2nd or 3rd try

Ok will try thanks!!

blevi2
11-28-12, 11:19 AM
I have bred 3 Aethers with epic coral x coral