PDA

View Full Version : Norman?? Beware! Bakery Gifts Disappeared!

Unregistered
12-06-10, 05:15 AM
I just started playing, so can someone shed some light on this? I received like 12 various bakery Gifts from Friends-drinks, cakes, brownies, tarts etc! In the morning when I saw them all, I accepted each one. I soon noticed that only the last 6 were in my gift case of bakery goods. Apparently you should check/accept only as you need them. The gift case only holds 6, the last 6 opened in my situation. The first 6 just went away, apparently to make room for the next ones. Not even the notice of gift received was left. Nothing! Really sad that we have to find these things out the hard way. We are limited to 20 gifts and they stole my first 6 for the day?? Who knew?? Thanks sooo much!

Unregistered
12-06-10, 09:50 AM
Similar thing happened to me with some bakery gifts. Vanished!

Maison du Sucre
12-06-10, 12:55 PM
Anyone else know about this?? Elves? The Grinch? A glitch? :)

Unregistered
12-06-10, 04:20 PM
Are you sure they disappeared? Like food gifts will show up in you accepted gift list as a combined total. For example, if 3 neighbors gave you cappuccino, you gift list will show you have a quantity of 150 servings. Only one of the neighbor's name will be shown at the top.

Unregistered
12-07-10, 12:14 AM
Omg I appreciate the reply. I feel dumb! Makes sense, multiples for the items offered as gifts. But what do you mean Norman that the newer ones replace older ones?? I'd never get to see the first sent, older ones, because they'd be bumped by the ones sent later, beyond 20? I haven't ever seen the gifting system go beyond 20. There is an advisement and it says not possible, they've reached their max, doesn't it? I'm confused now about the bumping thing you said. Thanks for the help everyone!