PDA

View Full Version : Post what level you need help with

mullane1
11-26-12, 11:14 AM
I've completed every level, so I'll give back by helping others out.

If you're frustrated and not sure why you're not able to finish a level, post here and I'll try to help you.

mistersnow
11-27-12, 03:54 PM
I have been stuck at level 100 for three weeks now. I sometimes get to the babies at the top row, and have been down to two babies, one colour, and five bubbles left, but did not get the right colour.

mullane1
11-27-12, 11:05 PM
I have been stuck at level 100 for three weeks now. I sometimes get to the babies at the top row, and have been down to two babies, one colour, and five bubbles left, but did not get the right colour.

I, too, was stuck for a long time. Unfortunately, TL, in my opinion, doesn't play fair on a few levels, and items must be purchased. This is one of them. Your best bet is to purchase extra bubbles at the end.
Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but I just feel that this is a nearly impossible level to do.

mistersnow
11-28-12, 10:41 AM
Well, thanks. At least I don't feel so inept! I refuse to buy gems, but I have been nagging T.L. About this level. Others have also complained. So I will keep trying!

mamareader02
11-28-12, 11:02 AM
It says level 53 in the bubble-please help me,been stuck there for months!

mullane1
11-28-12, 07:32 PM
It says level 53 in the bubble-please help me,been stuck there for months!

You're stuck on level 53?

mistersnow
12-02-12, 01:04 PM
Well I finally beat level 100 without buying bubbles. They did increase the number to start with to 75. S it is possible now.

susanbe
12-23-12, 11:27 AM
Any help on 111 is appreciated

wldrnin
01-09-13, 07:34 AM
I am on 73 it gives you three bubbles for popping a plus but at end of game I have plus whatever bubbles and it still says level failed how do I use the free bubbles

mullane1
01-11-13, 04:39 PM
Any help on 111 is appreciated

Are you still stuck there? My phone died and I finally bought a new one.

mullane1
01-11-13, 04:41 PM
I am on 73 it gives you three bubbles for popping a plus but at end of game I have plus whatever bubbles and it still says level failed how do I use the free bubbles

It gets added to your total number whenever you pop the plus bubbles, so there are none "reserved" at the end.

I'm not quite sure what exactly is going on with your game. Did you beat that level yet?

lavanyadhir
08-05-13, 05:14 AM
Pls help me with level 70.. there are two babies trapped in different colours above line of unbreakable black bubbles...and only 1 star bubble below... how can we possibly rescue both babies??!! :-(

mitzi2100
06-30-14, 07:32 AM
I cannot figure out level 60. I get to the row of "black bubbles?", and I don't know how to get past them. Any help would be appreciated. Also, why does popping the circled star end the game? I am confused and frustrated. Thanks in advance.

mitzi2100

Bubbleizer
06-30-14, 10:22 AM
When you hit the star bubble, whatever color you hit it with, pops all bubbles of that color. Above the row of black bubbles there will be a solid field of one color. Hit the star bubble with that color and it will pop those and drop everything below it.0

mitzi2100
02-17-15, 08:43 AM
I cannot get through level 143. Can you help me figure out how to beat the bubble-makers? Thanks.

Lincstrake
02-19-15, 12:44 AM
First of all, this entire thread should be moved from "Bugs & Issues" to "Discussions." Hopefully, a moderator can help take care of that...

As for Level 143, the blowers are located fairly high up in the level, so you have time before they blow bubbles down to the lower parts of the level. Try to clear the way to and collect the prizes near the bottom as quickly as possible, and then clear the way to the lower immovable stones in the level and use the prize bombs to remove those. Note that the two side-by-side immovable stones at the bottom can be removed with a single bomb place between them. Once you have removed the lowest stones, you should be able to start dropping the lower parts of the structure and clearing the way to the higher parts of the game. There are more bombs than there are immovable stones, so go ahead and use bombs to destroy the blowers as soon as they are exposed (you have to hit them directly with a bomb in order to remove them). Hope that helps.

mitzi2100
02-19-15, 01:02 AM
That helped a lot. I made it, finally. Thanks!

miriamrichie
02-20-15, 04:14 PM
I need help with 62 what color bubbles do I use.

Bubbleizer
02-20-15, 04:50 PM
Not sure what you mean by "what color do I use?" The only way to beat this level is to hit one of the lightning bubbles in the top corners.

mitzi2100
03-20-15, 07:53 AM
help with 156, please.

mitzi2100
03-20-15, 08:21 AM
got it.

tmc59
03-23-15, 08:07 PM
Level 69 won't load. Anybody know why?

DessertWolf
03-24-15, 02:33 PM
Level 69 won't load. Anybody know why?
We're currently taking a look into this, sorry for the inconvenience.

samantha1069
04-09-15, 08:34 AM
Hi. I'm having two issues one is I have a kindle fire and I added Bubble Mania but it would let me added my Storm ID by chance do you know how I could do that cause I'm on level 372 and don't want to start over. Which leads to my 2nd question I can't get past 372 for nothing. Honestly think this game *****s. How can I beat this level. Storm ID is Samantha1069
Thanks ��

samantha1069
04-09-15, 07:32 PM
Won't let me add my storm ID **

Dolfingirl2000
04-15-15, 05:05 AM
Hi. I'm having an issue with levels 469 and 473. I can't get more than 1 star on these levels no matter what I try. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

suz31160
05-27-15, 04:09 PM
PLEASE help me get off of level 75 !!

krgfrp
05-29-15, 10:04 AM
Level 156. How do I use the EXTRA moves i get when i pop the bubbles with the plus sign?

Mariellalala
06-10-15, 08:03 PM
I just downloaded bubble mania and the tutorial saying you need energy bla bla bla pop-up won't close which prevents me from playing level 5

st0rgaz3r45
08-15-15, 06:31 AM
Can you help me finish level 537? Cannot find a solution despite hours of trying! I need to get a life, I know...

souternhome
09-05-15, 03:41 PM
Need help with 455. Thanks

Lincstrake
09-12-15, 09:52 AM
Here are a couple of tips for 455 beyond those provided elsewhere.

- In the first stage, start by attacking the chain of ice bubbles by grouping thrown bubbles of different colors together on different parts of the chain, to break it in different places. Attacking this ice bubble chain near the top and the bottom is helpful, as then you might be able to drop the whole chain and quickly advance beyond it.

- In the second stage, take note of the three colors of baby bubbles in the upper right. For each of these three colors, first hit the switch of that color and then hit a star bubble of that color to completely remove the color from the game. After doing this with each of those three colors, the upper right babies will be removed and the whole right column will drop.

Kimmie1221
09-14-15, 09:47 AM
Need help with level 50. I clear the top row thinking I've won and it says 1 baby remaining. I have cleared several times when the glob counter was at 1 or 2. Any suggestions?

Lincstrake
09-14-15, 03:18 PM
In Level 50, there is only one baby. It is in the lower left. The way to free it is to clear a path to the lightning bubbles at the top, and then hit any one of those.

Are you doing that?

Perhaps what is happening is that the sludge dripping down the left side is reaching the baby before you have freed it.

kokino922
01-21-16, 01:19 PM
I need help with level 158....

Lincstrake
01-21-16, 02:11 PM
Here's a tip for Level 158:

Sometimes, hitting a fireworks bubble makes it harder, rather than easier, to advance. Except for the fireworks bubbles in the lower part of the second stage, for the remainder of the fireworks bubbles, either avoid hitting them (by dropping them instead), or hit them only after you've already cleared out many bubbles below them, so that when you do hit them they take out the bubbles you'd like them to take out.

5667merit
03-05-16, 07:40 AM
97. Black tar bubbles?

yobeano
04-07-16, 08:56 PM
Can't get past level 430....help

Lincstrake
04-08-16, 03:18 AM
Level 430 is not as hard as it looks.
You just need to get to and hit either of the lightning bubbles. To do that, you need to first flip three different light switches, and they have to be done in order: middle, right, left. You need to do this as quickly as possible, so be sure to hit the middle switch with your first bubble. While you are waiting for the right color to come up in your queue to go after the right-side switch, attack the ice bubbles above by clustering different colors together in different parts. There are only three different colors of bubble in play at the start, so cluster the three different colors in three different places: off to the left above, off to the right above, and straight above. This will enable you to start coloring and popping ice bubbles, which you will need to do to clear the way to one of the lightning bubbles. On each turn, look for the best available shot to either pop as much as you can, or to clear the way to switches once the color of bubble you need to do that is available. Give priority to the latter.

yobeano
04-09-16, 11:45 AM
Thanks, Ill try that.

marieakasha
04-23-16, 07:53 AM
Level 70. Apparently I need to break thru the black things to complete but every time I gain the amount of gems to purchase the bomb I go back to the level and the amount of gems required has increased! Please help

Bubbleizer
04-23-16, 03:45 PM
Something isn't right. Bombs aren't available on that level. Having said that, you don't need bombs to win. Hit one of the lightning bubbles and it will remove the bottom two black bubbles. You then can clear the way to the star bubble. Hit the star bubble with the color of bubble that is right on top of the row of black things and it will drop them. You then can finish the level.

Foolishme
10-03-16, 08:07 PM
I need help with level 160 please.

Lincstrake
10-08-16, 05:22 AM
I need help with level 160 please.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79987

djgilmour
06-03-17, 10:19 AM
Level 430 is not as hard as it looks.
You just need to get to and hit either of the lightning bubbles. To do that, you need to first flip three different light switches, and they have to be done in order: middle, right, left. You need to do this as quickly as possible, so be sure to hit the middle switch with your first bubble. While you are waiting for the right color to come up in your queue to go after the right-side switch, attack the ice bubbles above by clustering different colors together in different parts. There are only three different colors of bubble in play at the start, so cluster the three different colors in three different places: off to the left above, off to the right above, and straight above. This will enable you to start coloring and popping ice bubbles, which you will need to do to clear the way to one of the lightning bubbles. On each turn, look for the best available shot to either pop as much as you can, or to clear the way to switches once the color of bubble you need to do that is available. Give priority to the latter.
This is the toughest level ever mad in any game!

Lincstrake
06-07-17, 08:10 AM
Good luck!

Edit: I just tried this level using my old advice, and beat it on the first try. The advice works.

Cmw1980
07-03-17, 08:30 AM
Bubble mania level 447. I can't hit the two color plugs at the bottom without knocking them down. How do you get past that part?

Lincstrake
07-03-17, 06:32 PM
Bubble mania level 447. I can't hit the two color plugs at the bottom without knocking them down. How do you get past that part?

You have to find some way to support the plugs, so that they don't drop when you pop the bubbles partly surrounding them.

Cmw1980
07-04-17, 10:10 AM
They are ALL THE WAY AROUND them. No option to buy bomb.

Lincstrake
07-04-17, 08:28 PM
Not quite all the way. No boost is needed. Keep thinking.

Bubbleizer
07-04-17, 08:43 PM
True

marieakasha
12-30-17, 11:29 PM
HELP LEVEL 245. How do I pass this one without buying another bomb!?

Nokaoiamy
01-13-19, 05:05 PM
Hi, help with level 541 please !