PDA

View Full Version : what do you get turkey + winter.......?

Susyalba
11-26-12, 11:04 AM
Well, I thought it sounded so "fateful" , just look at their names! (Their "given" names ) "Glide "(turkey) (I know, sounds so graceful for a TURKEY LOL) anyhow ...and Bred glide with "SWAN" (Winter)...SO what does a turkey (red,yellow,green) named "glide " and a Winter named "Swan" (both epic) come out as? .....drum roll......... a silly little "life"!!!!! Come on, the powers that be should of given up something good after all that right. ?! Surely rhetoric were joking....so tried again...this time its 20 hr.s breed time, but im afraid to check!! Lol. Have a great day...hope it gave you a little chuckle anyhow..... ;-)

suzysuzy34
11-26-12, 11:06 AM
I breed turkey and magic 11 times and only got one rare.

sweetstuff525
11-26-12, 11:06 AM
It made magic

Susyalba
11-26-12, 11:08 AM
So sorry, tried to edit it.....winter is water + light (or is light actually "ice" hmmm???

nmishii
11-26-12, 11:09 AM
I breed Turkey once and got a Life. I don't recall the mate but it was a good dragon. Was pretty disappointed.

salinho
11-26-12, 11:11 AM
My turkey is named glide too. Lol.

makafushigi
11-26-12, 11:18 AM
if you think about it, when you are trying to breed a diamond dragon, you will end up with life, fruitful, firestorm etc as fails. so maybe you're on the right track...if that's what you really are going for.

jovanisto
11-26-12, 02:50 PM
I have noticed that when I try to breed with a light hybrid, most of the time the light hybrid is ignored... for instance I bred hypnotic and mist and got... mist, winter and life and got... life, luck and life and got... life... I don't really understand how it works...

firewhisker950
11-26-12, 07:07 PM
Got 11 hrs not sure if its mirage or athletic though. :)

yjjones93
11-26-12, 08:57 PM
I have bred turkey & winter for a diamond...among about 8 common dragons, I also got a Tusker & a Pegasus which I did not have. Now I'm trying Turkey & Zombie. Interesting enough, I got 2 mirage dragons with turkey & water.

Horntail21
11-26-12, 09:03 PM
I have noticed that when I try to breed with a light hybrid, most of the time the light hybrid is ignored... for instance I bred hypnotic and mist and got... mist, winter and life and got... life, luck and life and got... life... I don't really understand how it works...
That happened to me also. I only breed pures to try and get the different light hybrids now.