PDA

View Full Version : Thurston's Helmet! Help!

david0207
11-26-12, 06:35 AM
How long did it take for you to fish out Thurston's helmet cuz it's driving me mad, i've spent at least 80 of my energy fishing from all my ponds (i have 4) and my well and still nothing. Am I that unlucky? :)))))

tiggerhobbes
11-26-12, 06:42 AM
I went to the goal menu, went through the dialogue, a yellow arrow pointed to a pond, I clicked that pond, and got the helmet on my first try.

Let us know if that works for you?

moda999
11-26-12, 06:49 AM
Got the helmet on second try from a well - thought it was in a pond so wasn't expecting to get it when I did!

david0207
11-26-12, 06:50 AM
I did the same thing, at first I tried clicking only on that pond, then i started on the others as well, then i even moved that pond to the inventory and when i went back to the goal menu, the yellow arrow changed to another pond, i'm starting to think that it's a bug but then when i read the description under the goal it says that it's in one of your ponds or wells.....:((((((((((

queentina3
11-26-12, 06:55 AM
Wow, that is seriuosly bad luck with the amount of time it's taking you to get it. I got mine on the first try in one of my ponds. :(

david0207
11-26-12, 06:58 AM
Yeah, tell me about it! I'm literally out of ideas...i'm going to try to delete and then re-install the game maybe that's gonna work. Could this be a glitch?

yupiyupigumgum
11-26-12, 08:21 AM
Take a deep breath, think how wonderful your life is, remember this is just a game, relax, and keep fishing! You WILL succeed. You do use the magic hook, don't you?

sweetthing1
11-26-12, 08:31 AM
Yeah, tell me about it! I'm literally out of ideas...i'm going to try to delete and then re-install the game maybe that's gonna work. Could this be a glitch?

It took me forever too.....was beginning to think I would never get it....even couldn't hold anymore water, lol...but it does show up...patience is key here I guess:)

tiggerhobbes
11-26-12, 08:32 AM
One thing I would suggest is to store or even sell all the other ponds and just keep the one so you don't have to keep playing russian roulette.

mymummy789
11-26-12, 08:36 AM
I maxed out on fish and mermaid scales long before I managed to fish out Thurston's helmet. Patience is most definitely the key word in this game!!!

tiggerhobbes
11-26-12, 08:42 AM
I maxed out on fish and mermaid scales long before I managed to fish out Thurston's helmet. Patience is most definitely the key word in this game!!!

If it's any consolation, I maxed out on fish and mermaid scales long before I got Thurston's Goals. So while I got the helmet on my first try, I still have to collect water endlessly anyway.

david0207
11-26-12, 09:48 AM
Thanx guys, i feel better now knowing that i'm not the only one having problems with the helmet. Still no luck yet, i stored every pond and well i have and i bought a new one and i'm only fishing from that one and hopefully it will happen at some point, at least i know it's not a glitch. keeping my fingers crossed! :)

laurie20
11-26-12, 10:19 AM
It took 2 days and today it showed up coming from my wishing well. Try all of the ponds and water in your land.

david0207
11-26-12, 12:53 PM
I got it, I got it, I got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally after more than 250 energy spent on wells and ponds I finally got it :)))))))))))))) I'm sooooo happy, I'm jumping up and down with joy :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

queentina3
11-26-12, 01:31 PM
i got it, i got it, i got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally after more than 250 energy spent on wells and ponds i finally got it :)))))))))))))) i'm sooooo happy, i'm jumping up and down with joy :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

midnightmeerkat
11-26-12, 01:39 PM
Yippee!!!!! Very pleased for you..