PDA

View Full Version : Great app, some suggestions!

Unregistered
06-25-10, 09:45 AM
This is a really great app, I just have a few suggestions to make it even better. Often times, farms are full of water and with plants that take several days to grow, you might not be able to water the next day either. To fix this problem, we could have the water only last for a certain amount of time, and then it needs to be watered again (and when you tap on a square, it could say how much time until it needs to be watered again) Also, I really think it would be cool if we could feed the animals (just like we water plants) and possibly repair decorations such as houses, barns, sheds, fences, lanterns, etc. One more thing: it would be EXTREMELY helpful if, after the plant has fully grown and is ready to be harvested, you could tap on it and it would say how much time until it withers (just like it says how much time until next harvest while it's still growing)

Thanks and keep up the great work!

Outtatheblu
06-26-10, 10:27 AM
This is a really great app, I just have a few suggestions to make it even better. Often times, farms are full of water and with plants that take several days to grow, you might not be able to water the next day either. To fix this problem, we could have the water only last for a certain amount of time, and then it needs to be watered again (and when you tap on a square, it could say how much time until it needs to be watered again) Also, I really think it would be cool if we could feed the animals (just like we water plants) and possibly repair decorations such as houses, barns, sheds, fences, lanterns, etc. One more thing: it would be EXTREMELY helpful if, after the plant has fully grown and is ready to be harvested, you could tap on it and it would say how much time until it withers (just like it says how much time until next harvest while it's still growing)

Thanks and keep up the great work!

Some good suggestions; however I wouldn't like if the water on my farm disappeared (as then I'd lose the extra bonus per plant). Assuming your beef is from the neighbor side (i.e. you are the one doing the watering), you could simply add more neighbors and go on to the next farm that isn't already full of water.
Also, why would you want to know how long a plant needs before it withers? You should just harvest it right then! The withering feature is designed to keep people coming back to the game; if you're already there, checking your plants that are already fully grown, why do you need to wait until they are almost ready to wither? It's in your best interest to just harvest it then, as you'll get more money faster.

Just keep in mind that the plant stays ripe for harvesting for exactly the time it takes to ripen (i.e. a potato is ready in one day, and withers one day after it's ready).