PDA

View Full Version : My 300 plates omelettes disappeared without any guest eating

shealita
11-25-12, 08:31 PM
Dear game master,
PleAse help to check the problem,ive cooked more then 6times but i dont know whT happen all the food gone,i closed my door so the customer cant enter the room,its been happen 2times already

CuddlyDragon
11-25-12, 08:34 PM
Hi shealita,

Please note that blocking your door is not a valid game mechanic. Doing so may cause food to disappear, as you just experienced.

mimisarah
11-25-12, 08:35 PM
Dear Shealita closing the door for some will cause what they call a "quick sell", that is why you have no food but you will have your coins......

shealita
11-25-12, 08:44 PM
Is there any way to let all my guest stop coming to my cafe?

queentina3
11-26-12, 05:13 AM
Is there any way to let all my guest stop coming to my cafe?

No, as even with the door blocked the food will be eaten. What many players do when they are trying to make a stock of food is to remove the chairs from the tables or only have 1 chair so that they can still sell something, they just sell it slower. Your heart rating will drop down, significantly, but since the heart rating is what attracts customers, and you're trying to prevent them from coming, the drop in heart rating is a good thing. Once you open your RS to the full flood of customers again (30 chairs/table combos), the heart rating will jump back to 100 after an hour or so.

Some players also make a maze of tables only with the hostess podium being as far from the door as possible and the table/chair being close to the door. This requires the customers to walk a long way and then back again, slowing down the consumption rate.

In order to not sell out of food on a daily basis once you have your 30 chair/table combo back, you'll want to have at least 40,000+ plates of food on your counters at all times, as that is close to the amount that gets eaten on a daily basis in RS.