PDA

View Full Version : Fangbeast... So annoying and unfair

mailedogwhat
11-25-12, 08:28 PM
Every time I want to do something I get a fangbeast that takes at least 4 energy points! Constantly appearing! I have enough trouble just collecting coins and doing the challenges with 30 energy points max but these deplete my energy ALL THE TIME. I read about a bug and forced close and restarted but it's still a problem.

This is getting really frustrating... If you're going to present 15+ fangbeasts a day then let me have a max of 50 energy points!

howdy2you
11-25-12, 10:08 PM
It usually gives me my energy back. I wonder why it's not giving you those little orange lightning bolts back. Try middle-right-middle-left. See if it gives your energy back.

ioiagf
11-26-12, 05:59 AM
I totally agree! The energy thing shouldn't exist, we should be able to play for as long as we want. Oh! But wait, is it on because they want us to buy energy? Naaaaaaaaaaa!

marrrina
11-26-12, 06:34 AM
It only gives energy back SOMETIMES, it's not guaranteed. It is extremely annoying. Last night I got it 3 times within under 10 minutes. Your best bet sometimes is to leave it alone if it's in a place where there's no money to collect or not much money worth collecting right away. Right now I have mine stuck in a plot of land I just expanded, and he can stay there until I need the area.

queentina3
11-26-12, 06:58 AM
I trapped mine by my Farm houses for now as I was sick of him popping up all the time. I'm not collecting from them anyways and he's only blocking 2 out of the 4 I have, so he can stay there for a day or two.

mulan12
11-26-12, 03:32 PM
Yes, I agree they are a problem. And so is that 30 energy limit. I find myself having to go back to this game several times a day just to get anything done. It's becoming too much of a time waster. And what about those glimmer dusts! They are way too hard to get. Why can't we request them? This game is way too frustrating.

marrrina
11-26-12, 05:44 PM
Yes, I agree they are a problem. And so is that 30 energy limit. I find myself having to go back to this game several times a day just to get anything done. It's becoming too much of a time waster. And what about those glimmer dusts! They are way too hard to get. Why can't we request them? This game is way too frustrating.

The inability to request anything that isn't for a goal is a pain.

JerseyGirl068
11-26-12, 08:23 PM
I totally agree! The energy thing shouldn't exist, we should be able to play for as long as we want. Oh! But wait, is it on because they want us to buy energy? Naaaaaaaaaaa!

Hahaaha, c'mon TL would never do that!!! Lolol

mailedogwhat
11-29-12, 12:19 AM
Seriously, shouldn't they be dying out soon in the forest? If this was a real place the Sierra Club would be all over me! It's really not fun to have to spend a good percent of my energy points ****ing fangbeasts. They should call this game "Fangbeast Battle".

mailedogwhat
11-30-12, 11:20 AM
I kept track since yesterday and here are the stats:

Times played: 16
FB encountered: 7
Energy spent: 34
Energy returned for ****: 13
Net Energy used: 21
Times more than one FB appeared: 2 (one time had 3, one time had 2)

Doesn't it seem a bit extreme?

MissChaLk
11-30-12, 11:24 AM
I kept track since yesterday and here are the stats:

Times played: 16
FB encountered: 7
Energy spent: 34
Energy returned for ****: 13
Net Energy used: 21
Times more than one FB appeared: 2 (one time had 3, one time had 2)

Doesn't it seem a bit extreme?

Wow.. I'm level 15... Not sure now if I wanna Level up 👎👎👎👎👎

dragonolic
11-30-12, 12:58 PM
Me too, and it's also annoying because I still have to beat up some skunkupines but they never appear anymore, only the fangbeasts.

ginrae22
12-02-12, 06:54 AM
So... I literally just had 5 fangbeasts come within about 2 minutes. It was just one right after another... Think it could wait for a few hours ? No ... Annoying! Ugh.

cut3m0m
12-02-12, 07:18 AM
U can collect glimmer dust from mushroom circles. As for those pesky fang beasts, they're handy to collect bones to load the rich caravan for the baron. It's painstakingly long time to collect all 50 bones if those fang beasts don't show up

mailedogwhat
12-03-12, 10:08 AM
Today the first time I played I got 4 back to back FB... I started with 30 energy points and used 20 for fighting FB... Later today I got three FB with 12 energy points so I did NOTHING BUT FIGHT FB. This game is getting so lame...

mailedogwhat
12-03-12, 01:21 PM
Wow everytime I've played today - skunk or at least one FB. Spending more points fighting them than doing work. STUPID

mailedogwhat
12-07-12, 03:12 PM
So... I literally just had 5 fangbeasts come within about 2 minutes. It was just one right after another... Think it could wait for a few hours ? No ... Annoying! Ugh.

Yesterday and today EVERY time I played I got at least one, but usually 3-4 fangbeasts. Even with a full 30 energy points I can do just about nothing.

jaime3214
12-07-12, 03:20 PM
I don't know what's happening with you guys, but now I barely get fangbeasts. Maybe once or twice a day.

mailedogwhat
12-07-12, 11:55 PM
I don't know what's happening with you guys, but now I barely get fangbeasts. Maybe once or twice a day.

Literally I started to play, got a fb. Cleared it, then harvested ONE strawberry, got ANOTHER one. Cleared it, harvested three strawberries, then ANOTHER one. One hit with the sword and no more energy. This is really getting annoying and making the game NOT FUN:mad::mad::mad::mad:

marrrina
12-08-12, 09:28 AM
Now that I've unlocked the Troll I'm constantly bombarded by the 3 monster annoyances. I can't take it. TL needs to workout the frequency of these things.

mailedogwhat
12-08-12, 03:27 PM
Now that I've unlocked the Troll I'm constantly bombarded by the 3 monster annoyances. I can't take it. TL needs to workout the frequency of these things.

I can't even harvest 5 strawberries with 30 energy points. Back to back FB. I'm quitting this game until this is fixed

kooky panda
12-08-12, 04:30 PM
If I collect lots of things in a row, it will trigger a monster. Try mixing up your collections.
Collect 1-2 crops, then go and collect 1-2 of coins from buildings or animals. See if that helps reduce the number of monsters you are getting in a row.

tibes77
12-10-12, 05:27 AM
Hey Kookypanda,
I have tried that and they still show up all the time eating my energy :-(
I know TL have just made an update and redused the beast but i have not worked....they show up all the time.

midnightmeerkat
12-10-12, 11:38 AM
Hey Kookypanda,
I have tried that and they still show up all the time eating my energy :-(
I know TL have just made an update and redused the beast but i have not worked....they show up all the time.

Trap a beast in an out of the way place ..... I do that periodically when they annoy me

marrrina
12-13-12, 06:57 AM
As much as I hate the frequency of the monsters I hate the infrequency of the skunkupine. I've been working on a goal for Thurston to defeat all 3 monsters and I'm getting zero skunkupines! Of all the things to complain about haha