PDA

View Full Version : Gift giving...

Unregistered
12-06-10, 01:09 AM
Has anyone noticed the lack of gift giving? Did I just end up with crappy neighbours or is there something wrong with it? As a really new player to BS, I've given 120+ gifts today and 90+ yesterday and only one plate of brownies in return?! I hate to sound like a whiney brat but come on, it's not like my neighbours on CS if this is anything to go by!

Unregistered
12-06-10, 02:30 AM
yes i agree...definitely not as much people gifting here as RS.....

Unregistered
12-06-10, 06:15 AM
All my neighbors gift me....even though I can't accept more than 20 per day maybe you just have crappy neighbors or they don't know how to gift.

Unregistered
12-06-10, 09:45 AM
Can you answer this for me please? I received 12 gifts last night (lucky;) I acccepted each one. Only 6 fit in the gift case thing, I guess, anyway, the last few I accepted displayed and the ones I opened first disappeared. Gift messages also disappeared along with them. Soooo, should you always accept no more than 6, until you use one to free up a spot in the gift case??? Where did they go? Or...is it a glitch? Have any of you ever accepted more than 6 and if so, where do they all remain?
Thanks for the help. I am new at this game. Happy Holidays!

Unregistered
12-06-10, 04:14 PM
Maybe it's your choice of neighbors. Mine have been good with gifts as well as tipping.

Unregistered
12-06-10, 04:22 PM
Can you answer this for me please? I received 12 gifts last night (lucky;) I acccepted each one. Only 6 fit in the gift case thing, I guess, anyway, the last few I accepted displayed and the ones I opened first disappeared. Gift messages also disappeared along with them. Soooo, should you always accept no more than 6, until you use one to free up a spot in the gift case??? Where did they go? Or...is it a glitch? Have any of you ever accepted more than 6 and if so, where do they all remain?
Thanks for the help. I am new at this game. Happy Holidays!

I answered this on the other thread.

Unregistered
12-06-10, 07:25 PM
I answered this on the other thread.

Acctully, in RS i remove stupid neibourgs who dont send stew without warning so thats how i always get stew. You should do the same as me