PDA

View Full Version : Second Breeding Den- Album Goal

Pages : 1 [2]

sweetstuff525
11-26-12, 06:20 AM
Okay then :D "only 2 dens" sounds great to me!

Guess we'll have to wait until they look into it...a couple of days maybe...we gotta be patient!

2 days? No I want an answer today.... They should be at work today so

They should be able to say if 2 dens is indeed possible and how to get it ( they are the creators of the game)

nikky2012
Hey guys! I still don't have any news. But just as a heads up I'm deleting {} comments off my wall. I feel bad about how many people are asking her about it. We got the picture now so everyone should be good!

salinho
Hey guys! I still don't have any news. But just as a heads up I'm deleting {} comments off my wall. I feel bad about how many people are asking her about it. We got the picture now so everyone should be good!
Agreed :)

mommeeof4
11-26-12, 06:28 AM
If it makes anyone feel better, I am on Android and I don't have any of the stuff you are talking about. No albums for me, no scarecrow dragon, only one breeding den, nothing. So it could be worse for you, you could be me! Lol.

ddellavecchia
11-26-12, 07:42 AM
Yeah, same here. A second breeding den would be FANTASTIC...then again so would the update that gives Album/Storage for us Android users.

But really, hopefully this goal is true!

*beating a dead horse*

lizanne85
11-26-12, 08:39 AM
I have also checked mine and it also sates 1/2
but have checked and you cant seem to purchase this unless its a goal or another update ...

tastytoastie
11-26-12, 08:40 AM
Sorry but how did you got the albums??

salinho
11-26-12, 08:45 AM
Sorry but how did you got the albums??

We are iOS users. We updated Dragon story in the old version (no new dawn). So we got the album and the new "edit mode" (we click to move something once and don't need to click again to move other things, until we press "done"). The album gives rewards.

storm8storm_00
11-26-12, 09:01 AM
I got a second breeding den too :D

sweetstuff525
11-26-12, 09:03 AM

come one you cant just say you got one too and dont say how? really?

mammami08
11-26-12, 09:04 AM

Wow congratz

tasjatjuh157
11-26-12, 09:06 AM
Im dying to know how you can get the 2nd breeding den????? come on SHARE!!!!

lizanne85
11-26-12, 09:06 AM

Hey Storm how did you manage to get a second Breeding Den??

salinho
11-26-12, 09:09 AM

Lol!! You're a terrible liar, hahaha xD worse than me!! the cold is getting to you!

mimisarah
11-26-12, 09:11 AM

How????

storm8storm_00
11-26-12, 09:12 AM
Haha I'm just playing with y'all... I only have one :(

storm8storm_00
11-26-12, 09:13 AM
But at least I got a new neighbor :p

henrylucky
11-26-12, 09:17 AM
Haha I'm just playing with y'all... I only have one :(
Σ( ? △ ?|||)︴
I don't like this, it's not funny -_-

salinho
11-26-12, 09:18 AM
Ahahahaha :D you're terrible. x)

tasjatjuh157
11-26-12, 09:19 AM
Just couldnt resist, had to see!! I dont know what is wiring me up more, how to get the second den or is my breeding den actually breeding a turkey or not!

salinho
11-26-12, 09:19 AM
Σ( ? △ ?|||)︴
I don't like this, it's not funny -_-

His sense of humor is quite terrible. :p northern europe is not known for their jokes for some reason... XD

storm8storm_00
11-26-12, 09:27 AM
His sense of humor is quite terrible. :p northern europe is not known for their jokes for some reason... XD

What are you talking bout?! I got the best jokes ever! :p

salinho
11-26-12, 09:48 AM
What are you talking bout?! I got the best jokes ever! :p

Sure, sure :) you keep be.ieving in yourself...

Lol xD

sweetstuff525
11-26-12, 11:33 AM
Teamlava any word yet?
How can we get second breeding den?

nikky2012
11-26-12, 11:44 AM
Teamlava any word yet?

i still haven't heard anything.

salinho
11-26-12, 11:48 AM
Teamlava any word yet?

I wonder why so much secrecy ...

OrdinaryJoe
11-26-12, 11:56 AM
Has anyone checked recently to see if that person STILL has 2 breeding dens? I'm wondering if the extra one has been removed.... I mean, if that was some weird fluke or glitch, or something that was not meant to be, it's possible that TL has removed it by now...

sweetstuff525
11-26-12, 11:57 AM
Has anyone checked recently to see if that person STILL has 2 breeding dens? I'm wondering if the extra one has been removed.... I mean, if that was some weird fluke or glitch, or something that was not meant to be, it's possible that TL has removed it by now...

Nummy could check for that

nikky2012
11-26-12, 12:00 PM

just checked. still have both!

clarknova81
11-26-12, 01:43 PM
Don't want to create a fuzz, but I saw a post by Pony on another thread... Maybe she's online now... Who's up for another summoning ritual? XD

GDude118
11-26-12, 02:02 PM
Don't want to create a fuzz, but I saw a post by Pony on another thread... Maybe she's online now... Who's up for another summoning ritual? XD

I'm game. Summon away.

Takiofallen
11-26-12, 02:20 PM
She is aware of what is going on they are trying to figure out how to explain this with causing a mess. They are working on there cover up story lol

salinho
11-26-12, 02:21 PM
Nummy could check for that

Lol, Nummy :D cute typo.

PONY ROAR, I SUMMON THY SPARKLY PONY POWERS TO TEH REZCUE!

clarknova81
11-26-12, 02:26 PM
She is aware of what is going on they are trying to figure out how to explain this with causing a mess. They are working on there cover up story lol

Oh ok, so I basically just bothered Kooki for nothing! XD

dragonolic
11-26-12, 02:28 PM

lol ^^

kooky panda
11-26-12, 02:31 PM
Oh ok, so I basically just bothered Kooki for nothing! XD

Getting PMs from you guys is never a bother.:)

Remember it is Monday, and also the contests have ended, so I am guessing it pretty busy at the Volcano right now.:)

Takiofallen
11-26-12, 02:33 PM
There were about 3 TL staff members on going through the thread. I think they slipped and had something go through to early. That person still has the den and seems to have done nothing wrong. Add this to the report of someone earning an extra habitat and on the profile wall reading 31 of 30 means to me TL made a littler oversight.

salinho
11-26-12, 02:37 PM

Well, it's become quite a bundle of nerves already, so... Good luck on that, TL ;D hehehehe

clarknova81
11-26-12, 02:38 PM
There were about 3 TL staff members on going through the thread. I think they slipped and had something go through to early. That person still has the den and seems to have done nothing wrong. Add this to the report of someone earning an extra habitat and on the profile wall reading 31 of 30 means to me TL made a littler oversight.

I actually feel pretty bad for that poir girl... Her ears must be buzzing like a Honeybee nest! :/

salinho
11-26-12, 02:39 PM
Getting PMs from you guys is never a bother.:)

Remember it is Monday, and also the contests have ended, so I am guessing it pretty busy at the Volcano right now.:)

Now that's what I call being politically correct :D (I bet we bother you to no end sometimes, but thanks for being so nice, ehehe)

I hope they select me for the sweepstakes, though I only have one epic turkey. Lol.

dragonolic
11-26-12, 02:50 PM
Originally Posted by kooky panda
Getting PMs from you guys is never a bother.

Remember it is Monday, and also the contests have ended, so I am guessing it pretty busy at the Volcano right now.
Now that's what I call being politically correct :D (I bet we bother you to no end sometimes, but thanks for being so nice, ehehe)

I hope they select me for the sweepstakes, though I only have one epic turkey. Lol.

I always appreciate Kooky's way of not telling us anything without making it sound like she's patronizing us. We get that an answer might not be forthcoming, but at least it wasn't another version of "Thanks for the feedback, I'll pass it along!" that is totally out of touch with the discussion. :p

salinho
11-26-12, 03:05 PM
I always appreciate Kooky's way of not telling us anything without making it sound like she's patronizing us. We get that an answer might not be forthcoming, but at least it wasn't another version of "Thanks for the feedback, I'll pass it along!" that is totally out of touch with the discussion. :p

It's not like they're gonna sit and try to figure out alternative ways of writing the same message xD because, truly, that's what they can do... Pass along our feedback...and eventually pummel the people who are in charge with successive nods and things such as "people will scream bloody m*rder if you don't tell them how a second breeding den is possible!"

:)

purplegem611
11-26-12, 03:17 PM
It is most likely a reward in the album... I would just love to know what it is we need to do to get a second breeding den! Like I said in an earlier post I got an extra green habitat as a reward... Max is 30 and I now have 31. My profile still says max 30 and it reads 31/30 so it is very likely a reward...

sweetstuff525
11-26-12, 03:18 PM
It is most likely a reward in the album... I would just love to know what it is we need to do to get a second breeding den! Like I said in an earlier post I got an extra green habitat as a reward... Max is 30 and I now have 31. My profile still says max 30 and it reads 31/30 so it is very likely a reward...

Wait what did you have to do to get s. extra habitat?

ubobdgc
11-26-12, 03:24 PM
I got 20 gold

ubobdgc
11-26-12, 03:25 PM
OMG, I see, everyone gets different rewards !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It makes sense now, she got a breeding den,,purple gem got a extra habitat, and I got 20 gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zamoraksblood
11-26-12, 03:26 PM
I got 20 gold, sword in stone, and the two dragons. That's it. Nothing else.

ubobdgc
11-26-12, 03:27 PM
In got other things

Zamoraksblood
11-26-12, 03:29 PM
I got the exact same rewards on my other device.

purplegem611
11-26-12, 03:38 PM
Sorry I should clarify... And I should have paid attention! I was just so excited I kept hitting the reward/accept, I got a sword in stone first, (that one says reward for collecting dragons), storm dragon, scarecrow dragon, gold, and an extra habitat! I don't know what the rewards were for one did say For having 25 epics or maybe rare dragons and the others I don't remember sorry... Oh how I wish I wasn't so excited and maybe in hind sight got some screen shots!

purplegem611
11-26-12, 03:43 PM
Sorry I should clarify... And I should have paid attention! I was just so excited I kept hitting the reward/accept, I got a sword in stone first, (that one says reward for collecting dragons), storm dragon, scarecrow dragon, gold, and an extra habitat! I don't know what the rewards were for one did say For having 25 epics or maybe rare dragons and the others I don't remember sorry... Oh how I wish I wasn't so excited and maybe in hind sight got some screen shots! sorry just counted my epics and I have 32 so I guess maybe it was 25 rare? I wish someone paid attention and made a list!! LoL

sweetstuff525
11-26-12, 03:44 PM
Sorry I should clarify... And I should have paid attention! I was just so excited I kept hitting the reward/accept, I got a sword in stone first, (that one says reward for collecting dragons), storm dragon, scarecrow dragon, gold, and an extra habitat! I don't know what the rewards were for one did say For having 25 epics or maybe rare dragons and the others I don't remember sorry... Oh how I wish I wasn't so excited and maybe in hind sight got some screen shots!

lol same what i did just clicked acccept.. but the last i think i got was gold so i guess i have to do more to epic..
thanks for the reply

mammami08
11-26-12, 03:46 PM
I don't know if i was excited or not but i don't recall mine saying anything else than you have achived a album goal ( or something like that) but not for what the goal was for...?

Takiofallen
11-26-12, 03:50 PM
The rewards are for unique dragon types you you need 5 for fist goal 10 for sword in stone and 15 for scarecrow then i think it's 20 for storm and 25 for 20 gold

sweetstuff525
11-26-12, 03:52 PM
i just pv message jakestorm8 who says he created dragon story... so im hoping for a quick response

penqueen2
11-26-12, 04:39 PM
Can't be epic count. I have 85 of my dragons epic and at least one of every type epic and I have not gotten any of these gifts!

salinho
11-26-12, 04:43 PM
i just pv message jakestorm8 who says he created dragon story... so im hoping for a quick response
He's a game content designer, so he designed dragons and such, not exactly created but...hey, close enough! We got someone way up in the food chain looking at our posts, weeee!

sweetstuff525
11-26-12, 04:46 PM
He's a game content designer, so he designed dragons and such, not exactly created but...hey, close enough! We got someone way up in the food chain looking at our posts, weeee!

he left but no reply to my pv message... i even sent him the link to this thread.... i guess he got scared of 31 pages oops... back to square one

krisypie1
11-26-12, 04:54 PM
Did anyone get an extra Nether Portal for a reward? There's one in my storage that I didn't buy.

mammami08
11-26-12, 04:59 PM
Did anyone get an extra Nether Portal for a reward? There's one in my storage that I didn't buy.

***, i did. My theory on this until TL says otherwise is that some got the portal, some got an extra habitat and one ! ( probarbly some ?) got an extra den.... It's probarbly by design...

sweetstuff525
11-26-12, 05:01 PM
***, i did. My theory on this until TL says otherwise is that some got the portal, some got an extra habitat and one ! ( probarbly some ?) got an extra den.... It's probarbly by design...

nooooo dont get my hopes down .. i got a nether portal in my storage.. i dont need that i already have some

salinho
11-26-12, 05:03 PM

Oh, please no. I'd hate them for that. Too unfair!!

mattyboo1
11-26-12, 05:04 PM
I didn't get an extra habitat

mattyboo1
11-26-12, 05:05 PM
I don't get a portal a den or an extra habitat I got none

mammami08
11-26-12, 05:15 PM
I don't get a portal a den or an extra habitat I got none

Did you get the album?

And it's just MY theory, not the absolut thruth... Let's hope i'm dead wrong on this one :)

grondai
11-26-12, 05:19 PM
Oh I got a portal too. Maybe only for people who completed the nether quest?

clarknova81
11-26-12, 05:26 PM

I don't even have the nether portal quest... Never had it....

salinho
11-26-12, 05:28 PM

Wouldn't make much sense... Right? "Oh you can already buy that for only 9,000 coins, but here's an extra just in case!"

Because you never know when you'll need an extra nether portal. Lol.

grondai
11-26-12, 05:29 PM
Idk I was just wondering because it's locked by that quest so maybe they can't get it through the album

purplegem611
11-26-12, 05:37 PM

Oh I got on of those too! It's in storage!!

purplegem611
11-26-12, 05:38 PM
nooooo dont get my hopes down .. i got a nether portal in my storage.. i dont need that i already have some

I got the portal too and the habitat so it's not that! No worries there is hope!! LoL

krisypie1
11-26-12, 05:43 PM
I got the portal too and the habitat so it's not that! No worries there is hope!! LoL That's good to know. Maybe i'll get the extra habitat, and maybe we will all get the extra breeding den.

sweetstuff525
11-26-12, 05:47 PM
Good to know purple

sweetstuff525
11-26-12, 05:51 PM
A second Breeding Den is not a hidden Album Reward. We're investigating how that user obtained one. Now that all that distracting Breeding Den stuff is settled...if anyone has any questions about this feature, I'm happy to address.

Really appreciate all of the "welcome!" PMs.

Our hope are gone

Takiofallen
11-26-12, 05:52 PM
IT's OFFICIAL 2ND BREEDING DEN IS A HACK

grondai
11-26-12, 05:53 PM

Lol you don't know that. It could have been a glitch

Takiofallen
11-26-12, 05:54 PM
thats one hell of a glitch but you could be right
Lol you don't know that. It could have been a glitch

OrdinaryJoe
11-26-12, 05:56 PM

Awww, too bad.... So, has TL removed the extra breeding den from that island?

grondai
11-26-12, 05:56 PM
I liked the enthusiasm tho lol

Takiofallen
11-26-12, 05:58 PM
not yet they are not sure how she even got it.
Awww, too bad.... So, has TL removed the extra breeding den from that island?

salinho
11-26-12, 06:00 PM
I wonder if staff will inform us of what happened once they settle it. :)

clarknova81
11-26-12, 06:01 PM
Well, shattered dreams apart, it was nice spending some time with you guys! Now let's go burn the hacking witch! Mwahahaha! I always wanted to be a spanish inquisitor! XD

ubobdgc
11-26-12, 06:05 PM

I told my friend to buy a third nest for this occasion 0_o and he bought it...
I am so dead

Takiofallen
11-26-12, 06:06 PM
ROFL......ROFL thats 500 gold you are dead
I am so dead

ubobdgc
11-26-12, 06:08 PM
ROFL......ROFL thats 500 gold you are dead

*sob*
I have 1 hour until he comes home and he ****s me

Takiofallen
11-26-12, 06:08 PM
I take back the hacking comment it could be a glitch. I don't see how but it could be so i retract the HACK statement.

Takiofallen
11-26-12, 06:09 PM
*sob*
I have 1 hour until he comes home and he ****s me

dot is gona have your head....... just don't tell him lol

ubobdgc
11-26-12, 06:09 PM
I take back the hacking comment it could be a glitch. I don't see how but it could be so i retract the HACK statement.

Either way I won't be alive ...

Takiofallen
11-26-12, 06:10 PM
20 bucks should clear it up

ubobdgc
11-26-12, 06:11 PM
dot is gona have your head....... just don't tell him lol

Lol what am I gonna say when he asks me where's the second den

ubobdgc
11-26-12, 06:11 PM
20 bucks should clear it up

I guess lol, thx

Horntail21
11-26-12, 06:14 PM
I am so dead

Man that is too funny rofl

ubobdgc
11-26-12, 06:20 PM
Man that is too funny rofl

I know one day ill look back this and laugh, but THIS is not one of those times :( :( :(

salinho
11-26-12, 06:21 PM
Dot wrote on my wall announcing his 3rd nest in case the second den popped up. Hehehehe. ;p
Well, a third nest is always sort of an investment anyway, right? Right. I mean, some people have it. Cool.

salinho
11-26-12, 06:22 PM
I know one day ill look back this and laugh, but THIS is not one of those times :( :( :(

Awwwww *hugs* don't worry. Some of us are laughing for your now ;D

Wait, so you won't get confused: I am a girl. Girls can hug boys and girls. Okay? XD

Takiofallen
11-26-12, 06:27 PM
it was a contest with only 1 winner lol
Lol what am I gonna say when he asks me where's the second den

ubobdgc
11-26-12, 06:33 PM
it was a contest with only 1 winner lol

That made my day !!!! LMAO LOL LOL

ubobdgc
11-26-12, 06:38 PM
He's coming home in ten minutes...
Please let there be some mirical, he wins 5000 Gold thingy or I can some how breed a diamond in 10 minutes

ubobdgc
11-26-12, 06:39 PM
Wait he has diamond, mercury, please god mercury, spare me....

PDAGuppies
11-26-12, 07:08 PM
He's coming home in ten minutes...
Please let there be some mirical, he wins 5000 Gold thingy or I can some how breed a diamond in 10 minutes

Does your friend have all dragonsXD

ubobdgc
11-26-12, 07:09 PM
Dotranwumpas

Check his island out if you want, he's home right now but doesn't suspect a thing 3:)

storm8storm_00
11-26-12, 11:04 PM

Make that 6 New neighbors :p

Candy3030
11-26-12, 11:12 PM
Ever since this thread opened we have all been curious in how we get 2 dens....
I've been to Deesangels island and very many people are asking how she got a second den.
I've seen her write on her wall that she wasen't going to share unless we were friends, and the people she actually did tell she asked them to delete her answer....

Now, she is very mad because everyone is posting on her wall on how come she has 2 dens.
I then suggested that if she wanted people to stop bombing her wall then she should be less greedy and let us know on her wall how she got the second den... That way people would stop asking her....
I did not mean for this to be taken the wrong way but since she was mad at all the posts on her wall, I figured I'd give her a suggestion:(

I actually caught one of her posts on someone elses wall that decided to keep the info on thier wall...
She said that we must have at least one of every color in epic form...
One red epic, one blue epic, one green epic, one yellow epic, one purple epic, one light epic, one diamond epic and at least one of the new ones (scarecrow, storm) epic.
I dont know if this is right but this is what I understood....

storm8storm_00
11-26-12, 11:22 PM

Now, she is very mad because everyone is posting on her wall on how come she has 2 dens.
I then suggested that if she wanted people to stop bombing her wall then she should be less greedy and let us know on her wall how she got the second den... That
I actually caught one of her posts on someone elses wall that decided to keep the info on thier wall...
One red epic, one blue epic, one green epic, one yellow epic, one purple epic, one light epic, one diamond epic and at least one of the new ones (scarecrow, storm) epic.

I doubt that, I'm pretty sure I've seen several ppl have what you describe yet no second den... :s

Takiofallen
11-26-12, 11:39 PM
There is no second breeding den it is a glitch or a hack
I've been to Deesangels island and very many people are asking how she got a second den.
I've seen her write on her wall that she wasen't going to share unless we were friends, and the people she actually did tell she asked them to delete her answer....

I then suggested that if she wanted people to stop bombing her wall then she should be less greedy and let us know on her wall how she got the second den... That way people would stop asking her....
I did not mean for this to be taken the wrong way but since she was mad at all the posts on her wall, I figured I'd give her a suggestion:(

Candy3030
11-26-12, 11:58 PM
Mammami has them all in epic and she doesn't not have the goal or availability for a second den. She even has every LE plus the two new dragons in epic.

Ok, I just saw this post.....
I was just posting what deesangles (the one with 2 dens) told someone...
http://i.imgur.com/MXHrS.jpg
guess not :(:(:(:(:(:(

Takiofallen
11-27-12, 12:15 AM
no it's cool just wanted to inform you what the Main Man said from TL

bakeryipad2
11-27-12, 12:51 AM
A second Breeding Den is not a hidden Album Reward. We're investigating how that user obtained one. Now that all that distracting Breeding Den stuff is settled...if anyone has any questions about this feature, I'm happy to address.

Really appreciate all of the "welcome!" PMs. there you have

11-27-12, 01:52 AM
wait.... sorry I'm a little confused here. Do you need to have every single dragon in epic form or just the basic colors and a new one? Does anyone other than deesangles have a 2nd breeding den?

Takiofallen
11-27-12, 02:07 AM
No there is no second breeding den it is a glitch or a hack. re read the post above yours
wait.... sorry I'm a little confused here. Do you need to have every single dragon in epic form or just the basic colors and a new one? Does anyone other than deesangles have a 2nd breeding den?

salinho
11-27-12, 05:04 AM
If it is indeed a glitch i hope that they let her keepmit. Honestly. After all this harassment...some people can be really unpleasant on her wall. -.-

sweetstuff525
11-27-12, 05:08 AM
If it is indeed a glitch i hope that they let her keepmit. Honestly. After all this harassment...some people can be really unpleasant on her wall. -.-

I've been snooping her wall lol but yeah haven't posted anything on it..... But I don't get it she is saying other people have it too .some of her neighbors And supposedly to get it you need to have an epic of every color including diamond..... But then again mammami08 has all that but can't get the second den

I find it awkward

salinho
11-27-12, 05:15 AM
I've been snooping her wall lol but yeah haven't posted anything on it..... But I don't get it she is saying other people have it too .some of her neighbors And supposedly to get it you need to have an epic of every color including diamond..... But then again mammami08 has all that but can't get the second den

I find it awkward

Maybe she thhinks that's how you get it, because she found it in her breeding den and didn't look at the description of the award? I know I didn't really look at what I had accomplished in order to get the rewards xD but she must have assumed that's the way to get a 2nd den.
Let's not think the worst of people. :)

(Granted,it IS rather weird, lol)

We will just have to wait and see.

sweetstuff525
11-27-12, 05:42 AM
Maybe she thhinks that's how you get it, because she found it in her breeding den and didn't look at the description of the award? I know I didn't really look at what I had accomplished in order to get the rewards xD but she must have assumed that's the way to get a 2nd den.
Let's not think the worst of people. :)

(Granted,it IS rather weird, lol)

We will just have to wait and see.

i wasnt thinking the worst of people... im just curious lol
by the way can people stop calling her greedy in her wall..its uncalled for..she has done nothing wrong

jjoan_pxy
11-27-12, 05:51 AM
Actually I think u can have second breeding den, but will cost u 250 golds.

nikky2012
11-27-12, 06:20 AM
Actually I think u can have second breeding den, but will cost u 250 golds.

Thats the price for a second nest. As far as I've seen you can't buy a second breeding den.

mammami08
11-27-12, 08:04 AM

I find it awkward

I don't think she had an epic of every kind... But i didn't look that long cause since the update my game force cloeses on me all the time, especially when i go visting, so i'm not beeing a bad neighbor right niw just can't do it. Maybe i have to do some magic breedingden dance or something....? I will try and let you know ;)

buzzingum
11-27-12, 10:17 AM
I have two breeding dens, I used gold to buy. I bought it to speed up some breeding time.

kooky panda
11-27-12, 10:20 AM
I have two breeding dens, I used gold to buy. I bought it to speed up some breeding time.
Do you mean two nests?

Games are limited to being able to buy only one breeding den.

mamareader02
11-27-12, 10:23 AM
Yes Kooky,buzz meant nests-my curiosity finally got to me,I checked

Nefertekas
11-27-12, 10:39 AM
Do you mean two nests?

Games are limited to being able to buy only one breeding den.
Two breeding dens would be so cool though. ;)

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b497/Nefertekas/image-10.jpg

By the way Kooky, are we to have two temples?

habibass
11-27-12, 11:02 AM
Mine says I have 1 of 1 evolution temple...

kooky panda
11-27-12, 12:20 PM
By the way Kooky, are we to have two temples?
This 1/2 evolution issue as been reported. Waiting on information.
This is happening on IOS with the new update to the regular dragon game.

Current thread

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?40653-2-evolution-temples&p=465439&viewfull=1#post465439

krisypie1
11-27-12, 12:33 PM
I think they fixed the amount on the evolution temples. Yesterday mine said 1/2 and today it says 1/1

habibass
11-27-12, 03:08 PM
The one who have 2 breeding dens asked me to tell everybody that 2 breeding dens is a bug...

[S8] Elsa
11-27-12, 05:09 PM
Thank you for reporting the issue. We are closing the thread. If you have any questions, please post in Forum Disputes.