PDA

View Full Version : Feedback and Suggestions!

ctaylor123
11-25-12, 03:19 PM
Positive:

-Its a great addicting game for your phone

-Cool Dragons

-Visiting Neighbors is an excellent feature

Negative:

-Whenever you are expanding you will begin to realize when you try to clear everything there will be one nasty patch of trees left on every Island that you can't remove. Very displeasing feature for people who want to decorate there island and make it look Awesome.

-Gold is way to expensive for a phone game.

-App Crashes a lot on my Galaxy S1 whenever I enter an Island with a lot done to it (Lvl 50's and above).

Ideas!:

-Being able to change your display picture to preset one. Have like 16 presets each for boys and girls or something that cost gold if you wanted to like 20 gold to customize your display picture. If you wanted to make it even more customizable you could add a bunch of different facial features, hair styles, and skin tones that each cost like 1 or 2 gold a piece.

-Change the limit for sending gold from 3 to 10 I feel like I let all of my 100 or more friends down since the limit is 3 every day or make it so you can purchase gold with your silver.

-Make visiting peoples Island more rewarding instead of just getting eggs make it so you visit like 2000 islands you get a free dragon of your choice or limited choice if you want the diamond dragon to remain nearly impossible to get. Have like a point reward system so they can purchase prizes whenever they get the alotted points.

-Change the cost of your gold to be a little lower I can guarantee more people will buy it if you implement more ideas in the game for gold usage. $20 for a dragon on your phone game is a little over the top, most people wont expect to spend more than $5 per purchase on a phone game. A ton of smaller purchases will be way more than a few people overly obsessed spending a ton of money for 1 dragon.

-If you make it a more in depth game people won't be as bored and won't quit the game as easily which will increase revenue.

-Me and my Girlfriend both play this game and agree that if you had the island catch on fire occasionally and have the user have to put it out with water buckets to request from friends as well or purchase via gold. This would destroy habitats if you dont put it out soon enough. Or you could come up with ideas along the lines of that so you had to protect your island from something.