PDA

View Full Version : Trading items with friends

kylebusch
11-25-12, 02:41 PM
Hi, does anyone out there like the idea of being able to trade items with your friends and neighbors. For example if you were away or didn't have enough gems to buy a limited time item then you could possible trade for it. Please respond

Baraze
11-25-12, 03:15 PM
Hi, does anyone out there like the idea of being able to trade items with your friends and neighbors. For example if you were away or didn't have enough gems to buy a limited time item then you could possible trade for it. Please respond

It would be fun wouldn't it? Some of my gem blessed neighbors could lend me one of their many box items. Since its done in four other games, gifting gems would be beyond fantastic too!

mattyboo1
11-25-12, 03:28 PM
I love this idea

gaclack
11-25-12, 03:33 PM
It would take TL a lot of work, but I see payoff as far as player satisfaction goes. Old players who used they spent gems on items they no longer like can trade with new players who saved their gems on an LTO but kind of wished some of the old items would come back, and so on.

From TL's perspective it might make for less profit, though. Honestly if they make a trading feature I wouldn't mind an increase in gem price (as long as they still have gem sales).

bigbux3
11-25-12, 03:33 PM
This could get hectic because some people may not want to trade at all. And then people who don't get the message of "stop bugging me for an item" will probably be persistent in the process.
I think it's a good idea, just too risky.

LalaSmooth
11-25-12, 03:49 PM
I wish we could gift gems to people too

bigbux3
11-25-12, 04:55 PM
I wish we could gift gems to people too
YES! But I also fear that because we can do this, TeamLava will rack up the price of gem items.

Paul__
11-25-12, 05:03 PM
Would love it

trins_mom
11-26-12, 12:02 PM
How about just being able to trade out items in your inventory that you don't need?

Tempete8
11-27-12, 03:57 AM
I voted mabey. Because I'm not really sure. It sounds like a good idea but then it doesn't.

Tempete8
11-27-12, 03:58 AM
How about just being able to trade out items in your inventory that you don't need?
Great idea

fashionland23
11-28-12, 09:05 PM
i would love it if they would let us gift gems. it would be nice if the would let us shift money from game to game, then i could get the stuff that i need. it's hard to try and make money when u are first starting out and the goals in this game succccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!! In BS they have goals that u can get 10,000-15,000 4 doing the goal but not in RS.........i dont understand :( it doesnt make any sense. You also get a drink machine in BS but u have to buy it in RS.........im totally baffled by this concept.

kylebusch
12-15-12, 01:05 PM
Thank you for your comments

AutumnHikari
12-16-12, 08:32 PM
I like the idea. It would give new members a chance to get old items. It would be a good way to make use of items you no longer want or need. It would allow players who don't get the out-of-box items a chance to get them.

I just accidentally bought the gingerbread castle, which I have absolutely no room for, and know some people would love to have it, so this is sounding pretty good to me right now :P But I can't see TL implementing it.

kylebusch
12-28-12, 04:57 PM
Tl probably won't do it

kybusch
02-07-13, 09:44 PM
Great idea

lotuskat
02-08-13, 07:58 AM
I know at least one neighbor who loves making those seasonal items that require parts available only for that season (e.g., the eternal roses, snowman). I usually just get one so I end up with a lot more of those parts that I need. It'd be nice if I could trade those parts for food or more common parts like screws and knobs.

Paul__
06-07-13, 07:03 PM
Well...it is added in farm story 2

Eric1343
06-11-13, 10:26 AM
it will be great cause i d like to have the 2 last items i need for my restaurant and i have i think more than 80 items to trade

Eric1343
06-12-13, 06:10 AM
sorry i don t have 80 items to trade but more than 250 :-$:-\ Team Lava please let us to trade and give items to our neighbours!!!!!!!!

kylebusch
06-18-13, 06:56 PM
agreed eric

jdelvalle1
06-19-13, 05:20 AM
This could get hectic because some people may not want to trade at all. And then people who don't get the message of "stop bugging me for an item" will probably be persistent in the process.
I think it's a good idea, just too risky.

I thought about this too, b/c I have another game where trading is available & I am often annoyed with "tricky" traders, but there is a solution to that:
Making an Available to Trade inventory, if we have something in our inventory usually it doesn't go or doesn't fit in our bakery, right? Well we could have an third option button above storage & sell called Trade Inventory for items.
This would make things a lot cleaner & users that don't want to trade wouldn't be pestered with trade requests.

jdelvalle1
06-19-13, 05:21 AM
I thought about this too, b/c I have another game where trading is available & I am often annoyed with "tricky" traders, but there is a solution to that:
Making an Available to Trade inventory, if we have something in our inventory usually it doesn't go or doesn't fit in our bakery, right? Well we could have an third option button above storage & sell called Trade Inventory for items.
This would make things a lot cleaner & users that don't want to trade wouldn't be pestered with trade requests.

Restaurant* lol sorry

kylebusch
07-03-13, 08:51 PM
Jdel what game was that?

Francys08
07-06-13, 04:44 AM
This would be a good idea..

Paul__
07-13-13, 06:04 PM
Wow! TeamLava is using this idea in Farm 2

kylebusch
07-25-13, 04:51 PM
Really they are using it? Wow who knew my idea would actually work

Oliver118
07-28-13, 12:41 AM
I would like to trade because then there's a hope I would be wading in gems! It would also allow me to have some chest items since I never have enough gems for me to open a chest.

kylebusch
08-05-13, 05:53 PM
Agreed..

Dellafun
08-09-13, 07:46 AM
Wow, I agree, that's a good idea.

kylebusch
10-19-13, 04:35 PM
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sharpguy32
10-19-13, 04:42 PM
Awesome idea! +1

Freshte
10-19-13, 07:33 PM
I have wanted to see this option for years. I always wondered why you couldn't gift any item in your inventory to a neighbor. The policy would probably need to be trade at your own risk (e.g. TL would not be responsible for problematic trades). It would be sweet to swap duplicate items in inventory for gems or even coin. Keeping my fingers crossed!

betita_elfica
10-28-13, 02:46 AM
good idea but this never happens, because TL would make less profit.

kylebusch
04-04-14, 05:43 PM
Nearly 88% want it. I think we should get it

ElaineCarrel
04-04-14, 05:53 PM
O boy r u dreaming big. I don't c this ever happening. I love the idea though.

auroramom
04-06-14, 06:09 AM
What I would like more than trading with friends is trading my items between bakery and restaurant. I have so many things in bakery that I would love to use in my restaurant. I would like to use my bakery movie screen in restaurant with my cars to make a drive in, lol. I would like to use my bakery Eiffel Tower with new spring stuff in restaurant. The list is endless. It would be great if there was central storage between the 2 shops.

kylebusch
05-26-14, 07:02 PM
thx for the feedback