PDA

View Full Version : POP UP ARE TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway to Stop Them?

debnfurkids
11-25-12, 01:28 PM
Is there any way to stop the pop ups when playing RS and BS?? I have both open on my Kindle Fire, and whenever I switch from one to another, I have to click through about 5 pop ups, each and EVERY TIME, on both games.
This is SO VERY ANNOYING!!!!!!!! :mad::confused:
It wasn't like this when I first stating playing, but within the past few days, it has been really, really bad.
Is there a way to stop this, or do we have to wait for Team Lava to fix it?
Thanks!!

Raven_Heart3
11-25-12, 01:49 PM
Is there any way to stop the pop ups when playing RS and BS?? I have both open on my Kindle Fire, and whenever I switch from one to another, I have to click through about 5 pop ups, each and EVERY TIME, on both games.
This is SO VERY ANNOYING!!!!!!!! :mad::confused:
It wasn't like this when I first stating playing, but within the past few days, it has been really, really bad.
Is there a way to stop this, or do we have to wait for Team Lava to fix it?
Thanks!!

is it for the game pop ups or something else?... cuz I've bought stuff by accident trying to click the pop ups off.. UGH!!! its awful!! to many make them go away..

marrrina
11-26-12, 02:03 PM
There's pop-ups to buy gems, then there was the pop-up for the update which is daaays old at this point, but you still get it daily, and then there was the pop-up for the contest. My games would all freeze when the pop-up for the contest came up. At least it's over now.

mattyboo1
11-26-12, 06:52 PM
I get 4 popups when I go in RS

dgcba
11-29-12, 03:28 AM
After the 11/28 maintenance i always get the "Oh Darn! RS is an online game..." Almost every time i pull up a neighbor's wall. I didn't get this problem before that and its very annoying.