PDA

View Full Version : Borrowing instead of trading

kwhales
11-25-12, 09:43 AM
Trading, I believe will never happen.....so..

Instead of this, how would you feel about borrowing dragons from neighbors?

Say, I want to breed coral and coral but I only have one coral, so I would borrow one from a neighbor for breeding purposes, then when they are done 'making magic' the borrowed dragon pops home again.

This would help alleviate the not enough room for all the dragon issues (until we get more habitats). We could even pay a breeding fee to the neighbor.

salinho
11-25-12, 10:50 AM
Lol, borrowing dragons for "secsky tiemz"! Interesting idea x)

kwhales
11-25-12, 10:51 AM
Lol, borrowing dragons for "secsky tiemz"! Interesting idea x)

Not even going to ask!!!!

salinho
11-25-12, 10:57 AM
Not even going to ask!!!!

Too much 9gagging, nevermind.
But it is an interesting idea. Like a tradeoff.

Takiofallen
11-25-12, 11:06 AM
Rofl.......
lol, borrowing dragons for "secsky tiemz"! Interesting idea x)

clarknova81
11-25-12, 02:06 PM
Why does it sound like prostitution to me? XD
Could be interesting though...

Takiofallen
11-25-12, 02:17 PM
Wish we could borrow/lend gold that would nice.

kwhales
11-25-12, 02:18 PM
Why does it sound like prostitution to me? XD
Could be interesting though...

You do realize it's just a game. I do not think of it as that, i see it as one way we can satisfy our quest for dragons when space is limited to keep a good number of dragons to breed---how many players keep duplicates? and how many use duplicates to breed...like coral and coral. I heard this match up more than once.

Please don't take this as something derogatory. It wasn't meant to be. Just like getting rid of eggs or stopping breeding. Nothing is meant to be bad by this, they are just ideas to make us players happier and less likely to complain about the outcomes and number of fails. (someone used the abor....word for stop breeding or getting rid of an egg).

It's just an idea.

kwhales
11-25-12, 02:19 PM
Wish we could borrow/lend gold that would nice.

Yeah, now that I bought some more...you want mine don't ya??

clarknova81
11-25-12, 02:19 PM
It was just a joke actually... =_='

You do realize it's just a game. I do not think of it as that, i see it as one way we can satisfy our quest for dragons when space is limited to keep a good number of dragons to breed---how many players keep duplicates? and how many use duplicates to breed...like coral and coral. I heard this match up more than once.

Please don't take this as something derogatory. It wasn't meant to be. Just like getting rid of eggs or stopping breeding. Nothing is meant to be bad by this, they are just ideas to make us players happier and less likely to complain about the outcomes and number of fails. (someone used the abor....word for stop breeding or getting rid of an egg).

It's just an idea.

kwhales
11-25-12, 02:21 PM
Oops sorry clarknova....guess that other post about another topic kind of popped into my head.

Takiofallen
11-25-12, 02:23 PM
No i would have gave you my 70+ and just charged 100% interest. lol
Yeah, now that I bought some more...you want mine don't ya??

clarknova81
11-25-12, 02:24 PM
It's ok... Can I go put some fishnet stockings and heavy make up on my Fruitful dragon now?

Oops sorry clarknova....guess that other post about another topic kind of popped into my head.

summersalt
11-25-12, 02:29 PM
Hehe funny thread. I duplicates even quadruples of everything. You can have one of my four corals, or 4 magics, or 7 fires, 8 firestorms, 5 scorpions, 3 luck, 3 love, 2 fuzzys, 2 poisons, 4 mermaids (one still in egg.. just waiting to figure out which other one to outcast.. or one of 3 islands perhaps..yep i got all the really rare stuff over here.. and they just keep on rolling.. are you getting jealous yet? Lol :P just teasing ya.

summersalt
11-25-12, 02:31 PM
U dont even need to trade or pay, u can just have it. It seems easier then to keep selling the poor things i give names, and feed as my own and tnem oust.

salinho
11-25-12, 04:07 PM
It's ok... Can I go put some fishnet stockings and heavy make up on my Fruitful dragon now?

Lolololol x'D

Have a mismoth teach it how to look pretty. Though it's no easy feat :p

clarknova81
11-25-12, 04:23 PM
Lolololol x'D

Have a mismoth teach it how to look pretty. Though it's no easy feat :p

Eh! If only I had one... Wait! I could always hire one... Ooook fellas, need maaaself some cutie Mistmoth baby booboo for Lady Fruitful, who's gonna hire me one? I have gold to waste! XD

salinho
11-25-12, 05:11 PM
Eh! If only I had one... Wait! I could always hire one... Ooook fellas, need maaaself some cutie Mistmoth baby booboo for Lady Fruitful, who's gonna hire me one? I have gold to waste! XD

Ahahahaa xD well, a Fairy is just as close to a Mismoth, so why not give its beauty tips a shot? :p the colors ain't so daring though (despite not many people walk around in yellow coats, but what do I know about dragon fashion eh?) but that would work okay if your fruitful is more of a ...discrete gal. Lol.

nikky2012
11-25-12, 05:16 PM
I have a few mistmoths you can take! and fairies!

kwhales
11-25-12, 05:19 PM
No taking, just borrowing. sorry.