PDA

View Full Version : Why almost all the customers' heart are purple one?

dazzlingangel
11-25-12, 09:23 AM
Can you please check if there's something wrong with my store. my storm8 Id is: dazzlingangel i dont know why but when the customer come out of fitting room or finish looking at the mirror the heart became the purple one not pink and can sell clothes less and so it takes time to clear the stock. Thank you

queentina3
11-25-12, 11:32 AM
Make sure your customers have clear paths to all mirrors, dressing rooms, and cashiers. It is best to have at least 2-3 cashiers, 10 mirrors, and 5 dressing rooms at minimum.

melakodak
12-12-12, 05:13 PM
I had that problem too. It just started up one day. Before I would actually know why it was happening because the customer would be thinking about a mirror or a dressing room before the broken heart would pop up (meaning all the mirrors and dressing rooms were occupied) but I got more of each and it wasn't a problem anymore. Then, all of a sudden, customers had broken hearts for no reason. It hasn't happened lately so I don't know if it was a bug or if it was because I didn't have much of a selection of merchandise. I assumed that at a higher level (level 24) customers just demanded more variety but I only have a few items out now and none of them seem to care. I think it was a bug.

queentina3
12-12-12, 07:24 PM
melakodak, that wouldn't surprise me if it was a bug. My iOS shop shows no broken hearts when I'm in it on my iPad, but when I go to my shop from my Android Phone account, I see broken hearts. I have no idea if they are accurate or not, I have to think NOT, since I don't see them when I'm in my actual iOS game, but it was annoying trying to figure out if there truly was any broken hearts. It looked like the people were still going to the cashier even with them, so I just figured I'd let it go. I was still making what seemed to be the same amount of money on a daily basis, so.................... *shrugs*