PDA

View Full Version : Not getting any rares hardly at all

suzysuzy34
11-25-12, 08:07 AM
Hi, I started this game at the same time as dragon story, I've breed about 37 times and only have three rares, is this normal, I'm not getting anything at all, we're as on dragon story I'm having better luck.

Anyone else experience this?

itzjulezzz
11-25-12, 11:33 AM
I think ccause there are less monsters this is more common. In Dragon story you have more outcomes all the way from common to super rare, while here I don't think there is any super rares? Just ultra. So you have to work more. My Inferoo took me days while my Birdball, months. Just keep doing it & You'll get something! I have them all now. Minus Ruby & kraken... for now.

cedkugedchgd
11-25-12, 12:11 PM
there are 2 super rares: burnbark lizard and shellwing monster :)

just try to focus on other monsters and you'll surely get a few more rares *-*

suzysuzy34
11-25-12, 12:11 PM
Thanks, that helps.

Sefyre
11-26-12, 02:15 AM
I seem to experiencing the opposite of you.

In DS, I was having (and still am having) significant trouble breeding Dragons besides a very select few Commons despite any 2-3 element combos I was trying. Only until I started doing 4 color hybrids have they finally popped out of the woodwork.

In MS, I bred a rare Mosstrich on my second attempt at breeding and first time breeding a Tree Rex and a Dream Bird (I'm a new player on level 6 if that gives you any idea how new I am - I literally bred the two for my goals!).

Very VERY different 'luck' it seems.

Just keep trying!!!

A bunch of us are in the same boat as you are, I am sure, and can sympathize.

suzysuzy34
11-26-12, 05:21 AM
Def more luck in dragon story, which is good as I prefer that one anyway, I'll keep going with monster and see how I go.

suzysuzy34
11-26-12, 07:09 AM
Well I breed my fire fox and dream bird and think I may have a Phoenix which is rare, like you say keepntrying.