PDA

View Full Version : 2 kingdoms?

katielouise1986
11-25-12, 02:33 AM
I notice some people have posted that they have more than 1 kingdom? How do you do that?

Thanks in advance

maguar
11-25-12, 02:39 AM
You can have one kingdom per device. They would be playing on multiple devices

katielouise1986
11-25-12, 02:41 AM
You can have one kingdom per device. They would be playing on multiple devices

Ahh ok thank you :) roll on my iPad arriving on tuesday!!! Do they have to have separate team lava accounts or do they run off the one username?

maguar
11-25-12, 02:52 AM
Ahh ok thank you :) roll on my iPad arriving on tuesday!!! Do they have to have separate team lava accounts or do they run off the one username?

Separate user accounts for each device

crypticscripts
11-25-12, 04:20 AM
Can't imagine anyone wanting 2 kingdoms....takes me all my time to look after 1....and my bakery and restaurant....oh and build a house when I'm not bursting bubbles and catching jewels. Think I am going to have to give up work at this rate!!

maguar
11-25-12, 04:24 AM
Some people use the backup game just to send gifts

AkumaNeko
11-25-12, 04:34 AM
I love this game and have 2 kingdoms that I work hard on :)

mymummy789
11-25-12, 05:40 AM
Can't imagine anyone wanting 2 kingdoms....takes me all my time to look after 1....and my bakery and restaurant....oh and build a house when I'm not bursting bubbles and catching jewels. Think I am going to have to give up work at this rate!!

I wouldn't have time either with my bakery, boutique and dragons to tend to, and also along with the bubble bursting and jewel catching!!

hopesdragons
11-25-12, 11:11 AM
I have one on my phone and one on my iPad. I don't play nearly as much on my phone though.

yupiyupigumgum
11-25-12, 07:28 PM

I wish I can give up my work, but I can't. I'm a housewive, desperate....on getting golden apple

ginerp
11-25-12, 07:40 PM
I think I'd just get frustrated with two kingdoms. Two boutiques, however... the possibilities are endless!

sweetthing1
11-25-12, 08:36 PM
Some people use the backup game just to send gifts

Guess I'm busted then, lol......I do have a back up one on my phone for gifting to my main one...but I'm getting addicted to that one too....need those earth wisps.....