PDA

View Full Version : To Norman: Greatest RS Add-On EVER!

StoryOfTheYear!
12-05-10, 09:09 PM
Norman, wait till you hear this!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I Have the greatest suggestion for restaurant story EVER!
Customers should be able to bring dogs in, so you can buy dog dishes and cook up a treatie for those animals.
there should be an appliance especially for animals.

(suggestively dogs)

INSTEAD OF BEING ABLE TO BUY THEM ON "DESIGN" OWNERS SHOULD BRING THE DOGS IN!

Thanks

By Restauranteur/ Food Critick/ StoryOfTheYear!

Registered
12-05-10, 09:12 PM
Norman, wait till you hear this!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I Have the greatest suggestion for restaurant story EVER!
Customers should be able to bring dogs in, so you can buy dog dishes and cook up a treatie for those animals.
there should be an appliance especially for animals.

(suggestively dogs)

INSTEAD OF BEING ABLE TO BUY THEM ON "DESIGN" OWNERS SHOULD BRING THE DOGS IN!

Thanks

By Restauranteur/ Food Critick/ StoryOfTheYear!

What A Great Idea!

Food Ideas

Meat Bones
Schmackoes? (spell it differently)
Dog Food
Chicken Necks
Pig ears

Yum! My dog is
envious of this list!
(to eat!)

Flipperz
12-05-10, 10:09 PM
Great Ideas!
We should be able to open a second restaurant!
and the dog food idea, absolutely great!
good ideas for the next update teamlava!

Unregistered
12-05-10, 10:29 PM
As great of an idea as that is...
Maybe they should have like a DOG STORY
make an all doggie day care! Restaurant, grooming and supplies/boutique!
But i still like ur idea!

Unregistered
12-06-10, 05:33 PM
How about "Pet Story" . I want bunnies and birds.

Unregistered
12-06-10, 10:06 PM
how about "pet story" . I want bunnies and birds.

oh no!!! Not another story game!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee!! !!!!!!!

Unregistered
12-07-10, 12:33 AM
How about teamlava focus on fixing current bugs and giving us normal weekly updates, rather than focussing on new game ideas, and ideas that would probably create more drama than sense...like some customers bringing pets into the restaurant. I think there are far more creative ideas out there than this one.

Unregistered
12-07-10, 01:36 AM
How about teamlava focus on fixing current bugs and giving us normal weekly updates, rather than focussing on new game ideas, and ideas that would probably create more drama than sense...like some customers bringing pets into the restaurant. I think there are far more creative ideas out there than this one.

Attacking him for coming up with a creative suggestion just makes you look like a moronic ass. I highly doubt TeamLava is going to stop everything they're doing to come up with little pet graphics. I'm sure he meant it for future ideas. Ass =|

Unregistered
12-07-10, 03:15 AM
Attacking him for coming up with a creative suggestion just makes you look like a moronic ass. I highly doubt TeamLava is going to stop everything they're doing to come up with little pet graphics. I'm sure he meant it for future ideas. Ass =|

I tend to agree with the op you are attacking. Maybe I am just a little more polite than you, because I didn't read it as being an attack. I too think that the current stories need updates and stuff. Maybe you should take a look at yourself and decide who is being the rude person, because I thought this forum was for everyone, not just those who you agree with.

Restauranteur
12-07-10, 11:46 PM

Ok then! Nice of you to say that, ass! I never suggested a new game! Just this idea. You are not the centre of the universe. Stop treating me like ****

Unregistered
12-07-10, 11:48 PM
Ok then! Nice of you to say that, ass! I never suggested a new game! Just this idea. You are not the centre of the universe. Stop treating me like ****

Your not restauranteur!

Unregistered
12-08-10, 03:34 AM

How is that comment "treating you like *****"? I think you might have some issues. There are a lot of people who use this forum and each and every one of them will have a different opinion. Why are you getting so upset by one simple comment? Relax, dude.

Unregistered
12-08-10, 08:19 AM
Are you kidding me? This is one of the worst ideas I've ever seen. Dogs don't belong in restaurants, period. They're dirty. They sniff and lick anuses, roll around in trash and eat rotten road****. People who bring their dogs everywhere they go like they're precious children are silly, silly humans. I like dogs. They make good pets. But they have their place, and it's not in the vicinity of food preparation. Many states and municipalities rightly have laws against it. If I'm running a restaurant and I see you trotting in with a fricking dog at your side ... you and the canine are promptly leaving.

Besides, really, it's just a lame idea anyway.

Oooh, oooh, I know! Norman! Norman! Can we bring ferrets? Can we bring parrots?

Kind of lazy that TL recycled the dogs from Farm Story (and the gnomes, etc.) into this game anyway.