PDA

View Full Version : The new album

prettysup
11-24-12, 10:37 PM
First I must say a big thank u to the team for coming out with this album, it's great to see all the dragons we have and their levels!

I just have a question, what's the 2-headed dragon next to the diamond dragon in the album? Can't find it in the market.

LilMzB4Life
11-24-12, 11:19 PM
The 2 headed dragon is Infinity. It is basically the same as a diamond dragon.

prettysup
11-24-12, 11:56 PM
The 2 headed dragon is Infinity. It is basically the same as a diamond dragon.

Oh thanks !!!

schnellschneckchen
11-25-12, 09:16 AM
New album? I don't have new album .

Zamoraksblood
11-25-12, 09:30 AM
New album? I don't have new album .

Only in the original, not New Dawn.

summersalt
11-25-12, 10:03 AM
I dont have an album? When did this appear? I have the original and new dawn. Theyre both exactly the same thing with a different opening screen?? nd no new album in sight, and no updates to download.. is this another TL decision to leave android out? Or am i doing something wrong?

Horntail21
11-25-12, 10:15 AM
If you tap on the dragons in the album (missing or not) it will tell you what they are and their stats.

krisypie1
11-25-12, 11:05 AM
The album is in Dragon Story, not New Dawn bottom of screen next to the Market.
I dont have an album? When did this appear? I have the original and new dawn. Theyre both exactly the same thing with a different opening screen?? nd no new album in sight, and no updates to download.. is this another TL decision to leave android out? Or am i doing something wrong?

Takiofallen
11-25-12, 11:07 AM
Android is waiting in the wind

krisypie1
11-25-12, 11:08 AM
If you don't have it in the Old Dragon Story look for update, if you can't find it try deleting the Old Dragon Story and Download it back in.