PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday Sales

DaojinWildfire
11-24-12, 09:26 PM
http://i.imgur.com/39mBC.png

Hey everyone!

We're definitely excited that many of you have been enjoying the latest sale items! Unfortunately, some of the item prices were not updated correctly to reflect the sale. This is since been fixed, so the item prices listed above are the correct sale prices.

If you purchased an item on Friday for a price different than the one shown above, please email Support (support@teamlava.com) so we can assist you. Since we have limited support during the holiday break, you can send me a private message (http://forums.teamlava.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=136) with your Support Ticket # and we'll try to get Support to assist you as soon as possible.

We hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday! Feel free to let us know which items you would like to see in future sales.

kylebusch
11-24-12, 09:39 PM
So excited i got in the buying frenzy mode and had to buy some stuff

queentina3
11-24-12, 09:50 PM
Thanks DJ!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE offer the Fireplace from the Magic Box as an item in the design tab! I've tried that box sooo many times just trying to get that Fireplace and CAN'T GET IT! I'd love to have that as an option to buy directly and was sooo disappointed it wasn't one of the options during this latest sale. :(

For the XMAS Season I'd love to see the Gingerbread House, XMAS Tree and Train as an option to purchase from the old Holiday Boxes. :)

bigbux3
11-24-12, 10:28 PM
DaojinWildfire, could you pass this along to the team for a Cyber Monday sale:

Pool Bar
Sous Chef Special
Private Tiki Booth
Brass Choir
Conductor Fountain
String Quartet
Jock Car
Greaser Car
Vampire Bartender
Were Sushi Chef

Items from Last year:

Holiday Story
Santa's Workshop
Holiday Express
Christmas Tree

I'd like to see these items back into the game for a Cyber Monday Sale! :)

Baraze
11-25-12, 12:53 AM
The steampunk fountain! Vampire bartender and the wolf butcher from Halloween! And everything else written above. It would be amazing to have my place filled with different sections if displays.

queentina3
11-25-12, 05:52 AM
Thanks TL and DW, I just checked my email and I'm getting 40 gems back for the differences!

LalaSmooth
11-25-12, 06:05 AM
Would of been better if you unlocked the seasonal recipes for us players who never had the chance to master them and the seasonal decorations....

Eric1343
11-25-12, 07:20 AM
Hello Team Lava and Daojin Wildfire.I m a french player so excuse me for my english,it isn t very good..I would like to know if you could put the Pool Bar from Beach Resort Box in a limited time offer.Since i vestarted playing i ve bought a lot of box without success,i ve got a lot of items from different boxes and i should like to get this one especially.I think a lot of player are waiting for it too.It is possible to get it in a LTO ???

http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u652/Eric1343/Restaurant%20Story%20%20Belle%20Provence/restaurant_story-2012-11-21-07-19-30_zps49202224.png

LalaSmooth
11-25-12, 09:15 AM
Wow your restaurant is amazing!!!

nihna
11-25-12, 09:56 AM
1-tropical fruit bar
2-fireplace
3-indoor fountain
4-dim sum cart
5-refrigerator
6-flower fairy

Eric1343
11-25-12, 10:00 AM
Thanks Lalasmooth :-) i would like to have the Pool Bar and the Pearl Fountain to complete my restaurant

bigbux3
11-25-12, 10:48 AM
TeamLava, why do you keep reoffering the same items? I'm not buying them. I want a chance to buy something different, please!

bigbux3
11-25-12, 11:05 AM
How could I forget an item, I want to see the Salad Bar back!

nmishii
11-25-12, 11:24 AM
Indoor Koi Pond
Fireplace

LCAHEARTS
11-25-12, 11:49 AM
TL - I just wanted to say THANK YOU for doing not only the amazing gem sale but the item sale as well. I think I can at least speak for my neighbors that it has been a HIT! I went crazy shopping. This is what many of us have been saying all along. I'll gladly dish out more than 24 gems for an item if I know I'll get what I want for sure rather than gamble on a box. But anyways....hope you do this again for Cyber Monday with different items or hopefully on Christmas day because that would be greatly appreciated and loved by us all.

Sometimes I feel under-appreciated by TL. Times like these, I feel like you care. Makes it that much easier to give you the benefit of the doubt in the future. LOVED THIS! Just wanted to put my feedback out there.

420diva
11-25-12, 03:31 PM
Thanks TL for the sales( I got my first 40 % off sale) and for bringing out the box items...Can we get the vampire display..werewolf display and zombie butcher display Please!!!!

LalaSmooth
11-25-12, 03:48 PM
Release old christmas decorations!!! I want the fireplace

bigbux3
11-26-12, 07:31 AM
TeamLava, will you please stop shoving these same items on us? I'm not buying any of them. Cant you add more items throughout the day?

erxi9
11-26-12, 10:32 AM
i saw sauce counter at other player's place. i think it looks cool!
and if possible, autumn gift box's item, especially autumn fireplace

Tempete8
11-27-12, 03:47 AM
They wana try to sell me something I wanted for months, eventually saved up the gems but now most my gems got taken away.