PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday Sales

DaojinWildfire
11-24-12, 09:26 PM
http://i.imgur.com/jPSjK.png

Hey everyone!

We're definitely excited that many of you have been enjoying the latest sale items! Unfortunately, some of the item prices were not updated correctly to reflect the sale. This is since been fixed, so the item prices listed above are the correct sale prices.

If you purchased an item on Friday for a price different than the one shown above, please email Support (support@teamlava.com) so we can assist you. Since we have limited support during the holiday break, you can send me a private message (http://forums.teamlava.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=136) with your Support Ticket # and we'll try to get Support to assist you as soon as possible.

We hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday! Feel free to let us know which items you would like to see in future sales.

sweetstuff525
11-24-12, 09:31 PM
Good job tl for fixing this....eventhough I didn't purchase at high prices I'm happy for those who will get refundEd

queentina3
11-24-12, 09:52 PM
Thanks DJ!

I'd love to see the Festive Fireplace, the Red Santa Hat, and the Winter Coat from the Holiday boxes as an option for a sale since that box is no longer available to try. :)

jojopeanut
11-24-12, 10:29 PM
Thanks DJ!

I'd love to see the Festive Fireplace, the Red Santa Hat, and the Winter Coat from the Holiday boxes as an option for a sale since that box is no longer available to try. :)
Me too:) especially the fireplace. And happy Thanksgiving DJ...

soclassymom
11-24-12, 11:06 PM
I received my gems thanks.

cpebbles73
11-24-12, 11:23 PM
Please add the Christmas Tree to that.will completely love the winter coat..

cpebbles73
11-24-12, 11:46 PM
The shoe tree and the hat that was a limited time item the looked like the the scarf in the bundle up box that looks like a Burberry pattern..it was ten gems , also the shoe tree would be nice

greatday2bealive
11-25-12, 12:18 AM
Pretty sure we won't be getting those x-mas items unless they came from a box. (I want tge fireplace and tree badly though...without having to chance boxes)

Ic3e
11-25-12, 12:18 AM
For a future sale (Christmas sale PLEASE!), I'd love to have avatar items, duh. So the things I would probably would like are the Strapless Red Gown (Paris Chest), Ruched and Infinity Scarf (Bundle Up), Sweet Lolita Dress (Surprise Box). As for displays, I'd like to get my Valentine's decor ready so the Valentine's display from earlier this year, Coat Dress Display (Bundle Up), and the Cafe Display (Paris Chest). Thanks for the opportunity to get these items at command! (Even though I didn't have enough gems right now but by Christmas I'll have gems! That's a promise!)

soclassymom
11-25-12, 12:41 AM
I want hit the beach (van) from summer chest ......^_^

Baraze
11-25-12, 12:49 AM
I received my gems thanks.

You did?! That's so awesome. I haven't gotten an email response but I just PM'd Daojin. I'd have loved to get the Mediterranean barn and river mill before the sales went out. Oh we'll, with my refund, ill save what's there for Tuesday or Thursday.

Thanks TL!

newmoonfashion
11-25-12, 01:13 AM
I would love to have
The 5th & Broadway girl display,
The Butterfly display,
The Emerald Forest display,
The Fairy Tale display,
The Valentine display
The Shoe Tree
The Aquarius Fountain
The Snow Day display
The Winter Display
The New York pillow table
The Fairy Statue
The heart nightie

Baraze
11-25-12, 01:31 AM
They've extended the time you can get the items for another 24 hours. If I'm processes in time ill definitely get two more things in farm and the New York runway perhaps in fashion.

newmoonfashion
11-25-12, 01:42 AM
And
The grand piano - the black one
The swan princess
The cafe display from the Paris box

newmoonfashion
11-25-12, 01:49 AM
I would also like to see more bif flowers or brances in vases like the lily display and the lilac vase. Not in boxes.
And some big sweates and brownish suede or leather pants.
A lilac cocktail dress
Lingerie and nighties
Long high heel black boots
A feminine black leatherjacket
Black pearl ear rings
A skull t-shirt

newmoonfashion
11-25-12, 01:52 AM
I would also like to see more bif flowers or brances in vases like the lily display and the lilac vase. Not in boxes.
And some big sweates and brownish suede or leather pants.
A lilac cocktail dress
Lingerie and nighties
Long high heel black boots
A feminine black leatherjacket
Black pearl ear rings
A skull t-shirt
Sorry, not the right thread for clothes suggestions.

jojopeanut
11-25-12, 01:52 AM
The 24 hr sale turned into 72hr...

soclassymom
11-25-12, 02:01 AM
You did?! That's so awesome. I haven't gotten an email response but I just PM'd Daojin. I'd have loved to get the Mediterranean barn and river mill before the sales went out. Oh we'll, with my refund, ill save what's there for Tuesday or Thursday.

Thanks TL!
Yes I did thank god, Hope you get your refund at time.

lelaina752
11-25-12, 03:05 AM
I am really happy TL is refunding the gem discrepancy. I can't wait to get my gems back. Now I am back to being soooo happy that these items are available for purchase. I agree with the other posts...I hope TL brings back more! Thanks TL!

lelaina752
11-25-12, 03:23 AM
I just PMed Daojin and my gems are already back! Thanks TL! I am so happy! :-)

newmoonfashion
11-25-12, 03:24 AM
My gems are back too.
Thank you TL

Limaxa
11-25-12, 04:45 AM
I payed nearly the doubled price for my item :-( Not cool

queentina3
11-25-12, 05:51 AM
Thanks TL and DW, I just checked my email and I'm getting 110 gems back for the differences!

MizCricket
11-25-12, 07:45 AM
So glad to hear all of you are getting gems back!

I would love to see:
Emerald Forest display
Intimates counter
Perfume counter
Paris cafe display
Aquarius fountain
Black grand piano

MizCricket
11-25-12, 07:52 AM
And....
the Artistic fountain
the beach couch

pattypopo
11-25-12, 08:45 AM
I just sent my request for refund. I hope I get it before the offers expire. I still have a few things I would like, but I've already spent way too much money on gems.:)
Oh, I would like to see that black and white sofa offered. I think it's in the beach box. So cute!

greatday2bealive
11-25-12, 09:40 AM
Can we stop the sale already? This was supposed to be a black Friday sale and if it goes past Friday it's not a black Friday sale. You keep extending the time over and over...and get rid of the pop-ups; I hate them and can create an unintentional accidental purchase again just like with the autumn box. I'm going to freak if I have to get that pop up for another day...all day long. (thought: create button to 'hide pop-ups')

nihna
11-25-12, 09:41 AM
1-Fairy statu

2-Bridle maneequin

3-intimates display

4-Perfume counter

pattypopo
11-25-12, 09:56 AM
Can we stop the sale already? This was supposed to be a black Friday sale and if it goes past Friday it's not a black Friday sale. You keep extending the time over and over...and get rid of the pop-ups; I hate them and can create an unintentional accidental purchase again just like with the autumn box. I'm going to freak if I have to get that pop up for another day...all day long. (thought: create button to 'hide pop-ups')

I for one appreciate the extension. I'm one of those who overpaid gems and am waiting for a refund. I am hoping I get the refund before this offer expires. I still see a couple of things I want.

pinkster73
11-25-12, 10:00 AM
I'm still waiting for a response and a refund.

sweetbeginings003
11-25-12, 11:02 AM
I just PMed Daojin and my gems are already back! Thanks TL! I am so happy! :-)

I sent them an email and they said they could not reimburse my gems despite it being an error in their part. I'm glad you and others got your gems back and I will keep insisting because its completely unfair :(

sweetbeginings003
11-25-12, 11:04 AM
Bring back the Aquarius Fountain :)

sweetbeginings003
11-25-12, 11:10 AM
I'm still waiting for a response and a refund.

If some already got their gems back then hopefully all will get them back soon. I got an email saying they'd couldn't return the gems which is completely wrong if others already got theirs. So I will be definitely pushing for them to return my 30 gems.

queentina3
11-25-12, 11:30 AM
I sent them an email and they said they could not reimburse my gems despite it being an error in their part. I'm glad you and others got your gems back and I will keep insisting because its completely unfair :(

If some already got their gems back then hopefully all will get them back soon. I got an email saying they'd couldn't return the gems which is completely wrong if others already got theirs. So I will be definitely pushing for them to return my 30 gems.

Send a PM to DW with the TT #.

LCAHEARTS
11-25-12, 12:10 PM
Everyone loves the AQUARIUS FOUNTAIN. I was lucky enough to get it back in the day and frequently have envy on my wall posts. LOL. It'd be great to have that back [again, because I thought we had the chance again at some point?] for all those who'd love it. IT'S BEAUTIFUL!

My wishes from boxes...
**HORSE CARRIAGE** AHH, it's so dreamy!!!
*BRUNETTE groovy hair [not from a box]. I have the blonde, and LOVE it. It's my fave style but I'm a brunette.
*Groovy Dress! I don't love that box enough to try for a 2nd place item. I'd love to have this!
*Coat Dress Display
**HIT THE BEACH VAN** I was soooo hoping it'd be part of this current sale and it's GORGEOUS. Must have!
**PARIS DISPLAY**

From discontinued boxes...
*Anything from the Christmas 2011 box*

-Previously Posted in RS BF Thread-
TL - I just wanted to say THANK YOU for doing not only the amazing gem sale but the item sale as well. I think I can at least speak for my neighbors that it has been a HIT! I went crazy shopping. This is what many of us have been saying all along. I'll gladly dish out more than 24 gems for an item if I know I'll get what I want for sure rather than gamble on a box. But anyways....hope you do this again for Cyber Monday with different items or hopefully on Christmas day because that would be greatly appreciated and loved by us all.

Sometimes I feel under-appreciated by TL. Times like these, I feel like you care. Makes it that much easier to give you the benefit of the doubt in the future. LOVED THIS! Just wanted to put my feedback out there.

eve11432
11-25-12, 12:41 PM
Thanks TL for doing a great job. It feels great to
Finally buy items that we didn't have a
Chance to buy before. For the future if ur brining back LTO
Pleaseeeeeee bring back emerald display and fairy tale display. :)

jojopeanut
11-25-12, 01:19 PM
They just offered me another 40% off on GEMS. But I wish for Christmas decor please. I hope that maybe mid-night west coast time TL time will bring something different.

soclassymom
11-25-12, 01:34 PM
They just offered me another 40% off on GEMS. But I wish for Christmas decor please. I hope that maybe mid-night west coast time TL time will bring something different.
Yeah I saw it and am excited will see if they will bring new LTOs "hope so"

sweetbeginings003
11-25-12, 02:04 PM
Send a PM to DW with the TT #.

I sent a PM to DW and got my gems back finally :) Thank you :)

nihna
11-25-12, 02:34 PM
The fairy tale display

420diva
11-25-12, 03:41 PM
First of all I would like to say Thank you DW for all of your help. My gems were returned to me ten minutes after I emailed you. I would like to commend TL for bringing back those items and for all of the gem sales!!!!!!! Thanks so much TL for returning the gems back to us!

Now Please bring back the*** aquarius fountain***..Ive been dying for it since I started playing.

ALso can we buy:

***Cafe Display***
***Paris Display***
***Leaf throwing Display(not sure thats the name of it)***
***Love Waterfall***
***The Valentines Display (with the three girls surrounded by roses)***

Once again Thanks for the sales and for releasing the items out the box!

Baraze
11-25-12, 03:46 PM
I searched high and low and found a pic of the Aquarius Fountain, it is by far the most beautiful piece of decor I've seen. Even more so than they groovy fountain. I'd love the Paris cafe display, love fountain and the two huge waterfalls I've seen. I think they both came out around February.

jojopeanut
11-25-12, 05:00 PM
http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w477/Jo65ha/fashion_story-2012-06-08-10-33-18.png

Agree picture from neighbor.

LCAHEARTS
11-25-12, 09:28 PM
I searched high and low and found a pic of the Aquarius Fountain, it is by far the most beautiful piece of decor I've seen. Even more so than they groovy fountain. I'd love the Paris cafe display, love fountain and the two huge waterfalls I've seen. I think they both came out around February.

I fully agree. Along with the CHERISH FOUNTAIN....Those are the two most beautiful decor items ever in FS in my opinion.

PS - LOVE WATERFALL is flawless as well. It is the only 1st place prize I've ever won, in my hunt for 2nd place Cherish Fountain. Safe to say all 3 items mentioned are display forever worthy!

xoxoBabyGirl
11-25-12, 11:34 PM
Thank you Team Lava for the 40% off sale as well as bringing back past items!! For future sales I would LOVE to see these items:

1. Brown Groovy hair - I think this is by far the most asked for avatar item :)
2. Sauna dressing room - I wish that this was a permanent item in design as I think that it perfectly fits with the yoga theme
3. Hit the Beach van

I hope that some of these items make the cut for future sales :) Thank you for taking in our input!

abellissima
11-26-12, 03:47 AM
Thank you for restoring my gems :-)

albatros82
11-26-12, 04:42 AM
Thank you Daojin for helping me cheers<3

danit_h
11-26-12, 07:40 AM
PlZzzzz bring back the valentine display that the only thing i want!!

sweetstuff525
11-26-12, 08:19 AM
i would buy gems for the aquarious fountain.. eventhough im running out of room lol

LCAHEARTS
11-26-12, 09:46 AM
i would buy gems for the aquarious fountain.. eventhough im running out of room lol

She's only 2x2...she's simple but classic and beautiful :)

ciciblanka
11-26-12, 10:27 AM
Tyvm for ur help TL, got my gems back😘😘😘 love your games and the service😊

bimnguyen
11-26-12, 08:52 PM
Again add NYC runway and red chic please. I love them so much but I can't store enough gems to buy them in this sale season. :(

nmishii
12-29-12, 07:41 PM
i have a girl bullying me hiw can i block her off my wall? If i cant please make a block button! She also threatend me that i will wake up without a fashion story! PLEASE HELP ME! THANKS! I also bought some things by accident! i had 41 gems now i have 0! and i want my gems back!

I'm not sure what this has to do with Black Friday sales, but you need to contact support@teamlava.com for both issues. As far as accidentally spending your 41 gems, you can contact support but its not their policy to refund accidental purchases.