PDA

View Full Version : Pls Help Dense New Bakery Owner!

FromFranceWithLove
12-05-10, 09:07 PM
Ok I tried to purchase a MIXER but I could not place it on one of the counters I had intended it fir, which was not being used for bakery goods. Tried different mixers-no luck!! Is it supposed to be placed on the floor?? Noooo..
Second question-gifting. I have gifted so many Friends who have not gifted back. What is the etiquette about this I obviously don't know?
Thanks to anyone who will take time to give me an opinion. BTW I changed my name. Now it is FromFranceWithLove. Add me.. I am a great neighbor
Happy holidays to all! :)

Unregistered
12-05-10, 10:15 PM
Please also advise-how many levels are there to reach in Bakery?? Ive seen nothing to tell me this.
Thanks

Unregistered
12-05-10, 11:13 PM
Wow, I've participated in lots of Forums, many for online games. I've never experienced such a rude group of people who don't welcome (and 15 of you read but ignored) a new players request for help. Astonishing. You should be proud of this forum! Thanks to those who replied yesterday.

Unregistered
12-06-10, 12:10 AM
Wow, I've participated in lots of Forums, many for online games. I've never experienced such a rude group of people who don't welcome (and 15 of you read but ignored) a new players request for help. Astonishing. You should be proud of this forum! Thanks to those who replied yesterday.

Well have you considered that maybe people havent replied because they dont know the answer?

Sorry, OP, but I cant help you as I dont know the answer. Best of luck in finding out though.

Unregistered
12-06-10, 12:18 AM
I appreciate your reply-happy to know someone is out there! I'm really a nice person-just frustrated. I thought these were very basic questions, easily answered by regular Bakery players. Thanks for trying! :)

Unregistered
12-06-10, 12:28 AM
I appreciate your reply-happy to know someone is out there! I'm really a nice person-just frustrated. I thought these were very basic questions, easily answered by regular Bakery players. Thanks for trying! :)

Hey, no prob at all. As Bakery is only a new game you may find you have to fumble your way through a little. With the mixers I would suggest that they would take up floor space, like an oven or drink machine, but thats only a guess. And as for neighbours not tipping back, it is completely up to you whether you keep them as a neighbour or delete them. Some players have hundreds, even thousands of neighbours so deleting a few wouldn't be a problem. I personally only keep about 50 neighbours, and I tip each and every one of them every night, and I wouldn't have a clue who tips back, as I dont watch it that closely. So it really is up to you. Best of luck with it all, and happy baking.

Unregistered
12-06-10, 11:59 AM
The mixer is already sitting on a counter. It is a solid piece (one graphic) When you start the game, your bakery came equipped with one already. You can choose to buy additional mixers or ovens as your level increases.

Unregistered
12-06-10, 12:51 PM
Hi! My bakery definitely did NOT come with a mixer! Please visit to see. FromFranceWithLove is my ID. :) Then, let me know....what the heck??

Unregistered
12-06-10, 01:47 PM
Please let us know if anyone else's Bakery came with a mixer! I can't find one so far that did among my Bakery friends, but I could be wrong! Please reply! :)

Unregistered
12-06-10, 02:19 PM
Hey bakers! Has anyone else see the same thing? The mixer you purchase comes with it's own counter??? Surely somebody has bought one! Let us know pleeeease! :)! J

Unregistered
12-06-10, 03:19 PM
Aren't the mixer and drink machine the same thing? If they are, then yes, it does come with its own counter/stand. It is an all-in-one thing, so you cant separate them to use the counter elsewhere or anything like that. The mixer is used like an oven... it takes up its own floor space, you dont need to put it on a counter or table or anything.

Unregistered
12-06-10, 04:05 PM
Yes, the machine that makes the beverages is called a "mixer" on the game. You start the game with one oven and one mixer.

Unregistered
12-08-10, 09:30 PM
Ok I tried to purchase a MIXER but I could not place it on one of the counters I had intended it fir, which was not being used for bakery goods. Tried different mixers-no luck!! Is it supposed to be placed on the floor?? Noooo..
Second question-gifting. I have gifted so many Friends who have not gifted back. What is the etiquette about this I obviously don't know?
Thanks to anyone who will take time to give me an opinion. BTW I changed my name. Now it is FromFranceWithLove. Add me.. I am a great neighbor
Happy holidays to all! :)

You get a 'drink mixer' in the beginning and one oven/stove. Regardless, if you want other 'mixers' they ALL come with their own stands so if you are trying to put it on a counter it won't work.

Unregistered
12-09-10, 12:06 PM
Thanks to all who replied! Ha ha I finally got that "mixer" meant coffee maker, cappuccino etc machine! See I really am dense! Anyway I am having fun playing now. Anyone who is a kind attentive neighbor can add me FromFranceWithLove. I don't take too many new neighbors though as I try to take good care of those I have and we mostly speak French. I probably wont be on this site much. I really feel sorry for Norman. There are indeed some"toxic" people on here! I have been a member on many Forums and I have never ever seen anything like this viciousness and constant complaining. This man doesn't deserve the HATEFUL comments, demands etc. He did not invent the game nor does he control it. Write to game admin, put it on your blog/FB or go get psych counseling. If you are grown adults, you should be ashamed of yourselves. This man deserves an apology!! Decent, kind people want nothing to do with such a horrible vibe. Good luck to those of you who are trying to just have fun and help others!

kristieron
11-19-12, 10:32 PM
I am on level 99 and have alot of new players none have had a counter come with mixer.And they had to purchase their mixers didnt just come with one. The mixers sit on the floor just like all the other appliances.they dont go on counters only food will go onto the counters you have.i can see how some may think it looks like a counter connected to mixers as it sits higher than the ovens do. And as far as gifts go u can only gift so many people a day i believe its 20 a day (somewhere close to that) an. u can only receive so many a day

kristieron
11-19-12, 10:40 PM
They may have changed around somethings for the new players though i have been playing since feb this yr so only know what i asked few new ppl ♥ i hope the mean ppl arent discouraging anyone from playing this game their are alot of sweet ppl playing. As with anything their are few bad apples their usually the ones fussing and complaining all the time dont let them keep u from enjoying this wonderful fun game.

greygull
11-19-12, 10:51 PM
This is an old thread. There are several more current threads with these topics. Please feel free to post in any of them :)

Closing due to being an old, unregistered thread.