PDA

View Full Version : Level 104

mullane1
11-24-12, 08:35 PM
Right above the chains, there are +bubbles, but they're not active until I unlock the chain, and when I do, they fall, because they're not attached to other bubbles.

Is anyone else having this problem? I see no reason to have these +bubbles at all if you can't pop them.

mullane1
11-26-12, 11:28 AM
There are +bubbles that aren't attached to anything right above the locked chain, so when you unlock it, they fall without you gaining +3 from each one of them.

If there's no way to utilize them, why are they there?

Anyone?

mullane1
11-28-12, 09:52 PM
All of level 104's boosts are "locked".

Is this the same for everyone else?

Liefiexxx
12-01-12, 08:14 AM
i didnt figure it out het. Anyone?

moogdaisy
12-04-12, 06:50 PM
Nope can't get them either, thought it was the order of hitting the locks, or by having the same color bubbles underneath but no luck.

Onl the last ones at the top can be popped I think.

BadCobra
12-05-12, 07:40 PM
Can you post a screenshot?

lizzy309
12-06-12, 03:21 AM
Ahhhh I came here to see if there was a way!! I thought like Moogdaisy that it had to do with the order of locks... Is this level even possible??

lizzy309
12-07-12, 02:20 PM
Scratch my last comment, I finally passed the level but only by buying the extra 8 bubbles. Still lose those bubbles when I hit the padlocks though :/

tatyjana
12-07-12, 04:09 PM
You have to attach the + bubbles to the level below the chains before you unlock the chains. At the second chains you have to do this:
1. Throw a bubble that connects the + bubbles to the concrete block
2. Unlock the chains
3. Pop + bubbles
4. Pop sparkling bubble to get rid of the concrete blocks

mistersnow
12-12-12, 07:33 PM
The problem with the +bubbles falling when the chain is unzipped continues. Only the final level seems to work. Makes no sense.
I'm not having trouble with the boosts.

mistersnow
12-12-12, 07:46 PM
Yes this worked for the third level. But the first two levels have no concrete blocks to attach to, and they still fall as soon as the chain is unzipped.
I can't do a screen shot, and it would have to be instantaneous anyway to catch the +bubbles falling.
Still looking for a solution