PDA

View Full Version : TO NORMAN:easier way to manage demands

Unregistered
12-05-10, 08:24 PM
Norman,
OK so we all have requests and demands because of problems with RS or some other reason. And while I agree with most of the suggestions on here, I think there's a better way to get your attention than arguing and threatening and ultimately making a complete fool of yourself. Soooo...this thread is for people to list what they would like from teamlava. Simple. And to the posters, please limit use of caps locks, exclamations, and angry emoticons.
I hope you (Norman) find time to read this and appreciate the people who want to be heard, but would rather not insult you. Thanks.ps- the 2nd post is mine as an example.

Unregistered
12-05-10, 08:27 PM
Please add a gift all button and an accept all gifts button. People with over 100 friends may have a problem gifting back everyone, and accepting all gifts. Thank You.

Ailinea
12-05-10, 11:48 PM
Uh... isn't that what the entire suggestions and feedback section is for? No need for a thread on it...

Unregistered
12-06-10, 10:27 AM
useless, its as good as bs

Unregistered
12-06-10, 04:50 PM
Someone just posted an article from some gaming website from some management guy at TL.....go read it. I don't think it matters whether you are polite or rude. it doesn't make any difference. They are all *****ers and liars.

Unregistered
12-06-10, 07:39 PM
Someone just posted an article from some gaming website from some management guy at TL.....go read it. I don't think it matters whether you are polite or rude. it doesn't make any difference. They are all *****ers and liars.

Don't forget money-grubbing! >.<

Unregistered
12-09-10, 10:46 PM
Just a thought....

Decorations- It would be nice if you buy windows or paintings for decorations. It would also be cool if the outside scenery could change too.

Neighbors- I have a lot of neighbors and it would really be nice if there was a way to visit a neighbor then come back to your list without having to scroll all the way back down. I have over 100 so I have to go alphabetically and it takes forever because I don't want to leave a neighbor out.

Gifts- how long does it take to expire?

Thank you for your time!

Unregistered
12-26-10, 01:48 PM
I say we should also have: ?more interactive objects
?differnt outside scenery(maybe to go with the weather??)
?more items to be bought with coins instead of gems
Thanks a bundle