PDA

View Full Version : Gold purchased but not delivered.

eightjean
11-24-12, 11:02 AM
Purchased 250 Gold this morning - Android device, purchased through Amazon Appstore - purchase was processed, my card was charged, but the gold was not delivered in-game. Please advise. Thank you.

luv10806
11-26-12, 11:34 AM
I'm trying to buy gold but everytime I click on the gold icon the screen pops up blank but when I click on food or coins the screens appear normal. The same thing is happening with other games I have when I try to buy gems.

kooky panda
11-26-12, 12:47 PM
I'm trying to buy gold but everytime I click on the gold icon the screen pops up blank but when I click on food or coins the screens appear normal. The same thing is happening with other games I have when I try to buy gems.
If you are on an apple device, go under your settings, itunes store and log off then log back into your itunes account.
Restart your device , then try again.

luv10806
11-26-12, 04:29 PM
Yeah I have and iPod v5.11 and I did as u said logout then loged back in and restarted my device and it still didn't work.i tried doing this twice and nothing happened.what else can I do?

[S8] Elsa
11-26-12, 06:33 PM
Please email support@teamlava.com regarding the purchase issue for further assistance. ^_^

ReneePetShop
12-01-12, 07:24 PM
I've been trying for a week. and haven't gotten my 250 gold purchased or even a response other than the canned Thanksgiving message. Three messages to support@teamlava.com so far... How long can I expect to wait?