PDA

View Full Version : My two major problems

PDAGuppies
11-24-12, 06:33 AM
Okay, I like what I'm hearing about the album. (except for how when you sell a dragon it doesn't count it but I don't mind because I don't sell unless they're duplicates)
I also want to get the scarecrow and storm dragons.

How are you able to get the album. I tried updating. When I updated, I got a new icon. Like the app picture. But I don't think anything else changed. Did everyone else have to update once and get it?

Also for the storm and scarecrow dragon, do I have to be a certain level to get them?

I play on the ;) ipad2

kwhales
11-24-12, 06:38 AM
You should have the ablum and storage available if you have the old app. Did you look at the bottom of the menu screen for the storage and ablum icon?

From looking at your island, i really think you have enough uniques to be getting this (you need about 25-30 unique dragons).

kwhales
11-24-12, 06:49 AM
Oh and I think it is on number of dragons, not level that activates the update. You really really should have this update. your island is full of uniques.

PDAGuppies
11-24-12, 06:54 AM
Ok I will check again. I also put a post on the bugs and feedbacks discussion to see what the mods say. Thanks for the info!

mammami08
11-24-12, 06:54 AM
You have to be one the old DS not new dawn, the new app picture was for new dawn. So if you deleeted the old DS just down load it again and you should have the album and rewards as the two new dragons and sword in stone

kwhales
11-24-12, 07:03 AM
Let us know.

PDAGuppies
11-24-12, 08:28 AM
Ok, I checked the new dawn, im going to check the old one

PDAGuppies
11-24-12, 08:31 AM
I wasn't one the old one, I just deleted both of them and now I'm installing the new one

PDAGuppies
11-24-12, 08:57 AM
Thank you mammai08 and kwhales for your help. I uninstalled twice for DS the original old one and once for The new dawn. It is working now!

mammami08
11-24-12, 01:03 PM
Happy it finally worked ;) so no you have two new little ones?

kwhales
11-24-12, 02:09 PM
I'll have to stop by and check out your new dragons.