PDA

View Full Version : 2 evolution temples?

Martin323
11-24-12, 05:09 AM
Is it only me, who can see under profile - Evolution temple 1/2? However, when trying to buy another one, it still says limit reached.
Maybe it's only a glitch and maybe we will be able to get a second one in the future :-)

tasjatjuh157
11-24-12, 05:28 AM
Im seeyig it too, but only in the original DS app not in new dawn. maybe who knows with TL?

Garellie14
11-24-12, 07:21 AM
Hi there, it is now possible to see 1/2 for evolution temples in dragon story
Are we recieving an update that lets us have 2 evolution temples soon??

salinho
11-24-12, 08:03 AM
Fngers crossed!

Takiofallen
11-24-12, 10:57 AM
2 evolution temples would be of little use. Now another breeding den........

Candy3030
11-24-12, 11:10 AM
Same here?? I see the same thing, like tasjatjuh157 .... 1/2 in the original and 1/1 in new dawn??
(im an iphone user)

Lolas_Kryptonite
11-24-12, 11:33 AM

See, I too was all for a additional breeding den... then I thought what I would do if I got one.
den 1 - breed whatever I was missing, the weekly dragons
den 2 - breed whatever will give me a diamond over and over again

even though having an additional den guarantees you nothing at all....but now I'm forced to choose whether I breed for the 40+ dragons I don't have, do I breed for a diamond, do I breed for the new dragon out this week, or do I breed for the LE that I may never get.... *sobs quietly*

However if the option was there.... I can't say I would't buy one lol

Takiofallen
11-24-12, 12:09 PM
your actually in an great situation you can breed for diamond while addressing you other dragon needs. Put four together and let it roll. You am 90% positive about the outcome.
See, I too was all for a additional breeding den... then I thought what I would do if I got one.
den 1 - breed whatever I was missing, the weekly dragons
den 2 - breed whatever will give me a diamond over and over again

even though having an additional den guarantees you nothing at all....but now I'm forced to choose whether I breed for the 40+ dragons I don't have, do I breed for a diamond, do I breed for the new dragon out this week, or do I breed for the LE that I may never get.... *sobs quietly*

However if the option was there.... I can't say I would't buy one lol

Takiofallen
11-24-12, 12:10 PM
I am ....

Martin323
11-24-12, 12:17 PM

same here, an another evolution temple wouldn't change much for me either. But since I'm still missing over 10 dragons another breeding den would be a nice touch. One dedicated to Mercury dragon attempts and the other one for fire/magic and water/magic hybrids, which are a problem for me to get, dunno why...

kooky panda
11-24-12, 04:50 PM
I have seen this too.

I will report this over.

Moving this thread to the bugs and feedback forum.

Edit- This was a glitch and has been fixed.