PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone else have MAJOR forceclose issues, yesterday of all days?

Mlb3116
11-24-12, 04:42 AM
I play on an android device and I do usually get forceclosed at least a few times a day. Those times are pretty predictable though. It usually happens when I try to gift neighbors, go into my menu or open my quests. I have tried the usual uninstall/restart device and all that but it only hqppens now and then so its not a huge problem. Thats not what this Im complaining about, what I am mad about is that yesterday, of all days, I was literally only able to stay on twice throughout the day. The first time I was on I saw the gem sale and lto items and purchased a few items with the gems I already had. Then I went to buy more gems to replenish what I spent and buy some more and the game forceclosed on me!! I coukdnt get back on all night and eventually went to bed. I juast happened to wake up around 2am, Im on EST so this was an hr before the gem sale would have been up and the LTO's gone. I tried to get on figuring I still had time left. Once again I got forceclosed as soon as I closed out the first pop up for gifts i recieved and what not, over and over again. I was able to see that the gems still had the sale tag on however so I knew it was still going on. I persisted and at 2:48 I got on and as soon as I clicked on the gem package I wanted to purchase it forceclosed, AGAIN!!!! Then i got back on immediatley (2:51 to be exact now) and everything was gone!!!!!!! Really!!!! Why did they stop it 10min early? The ****py part is I was able to stay on for a good 15 min that time so I would have neen able to make my purchase if they wouldnt have ended it early!!! And now this morning Im not having any issues! Im curious now if it was all the extra pop ups, with the contest and the gem same and ths LTO offer AND the new box pop ups it was alot!! Maybe that was ehy my phone coukd not open it, it was just overloaded. I just wanted to know if anyone else kn android had similar problems. I dont know what Im more upset about, missing out on the LTO's, because I did get the fairy fountain I wanted most, or the gem sale?! I purchase gems periodically when they are on sale but have never seen them at 40% off!!! The issue with it ending early also happened on bakery story because I hoped on that right after I saw it was gone on fashion, it was only like 2:55 at that point and nothing!! Very disappointed!

Mlb3116
11-24-12, 04:44 AM
I understand they have to notify people of the specials no matter what time of the day they get on but cant they make it so that once you close them out, once a day, they dont come back up??