PDA

View Full Version : Omg, these popups!!

DoubleZ
11-23-12, 09:12 PM
Right now, each time I enter the game, I have to endure 4 different popups before I can even start playing (gem sale, some mountain stream thingy I don't have enough gems to purchase, the millionth notification of the carrot harvesting contest, and this weeks update notice)!. :mad: Also, each time the game decides it wants to send out a reminder popup about the gem sale, which I will NEVER partake in, I get a lost connection error message, causing it to go through the whole process again AND negating harvesting/plowing/planting I might happen to be doing at the time, causing me to then have to REdo what I'd just done! UGH!!!

SUGGESTION: Go ahead and continue the popups, but offer a selection of "no thanks" or something for each one so we don't have to see them but once if we so choose. ???? Sounds logical to me!

pinkster73
11-23-12, 10:18 PM
Agreeing, because it still needs resolved. My farming was a gong show today.

flowless
11-23-12, 10:57 PM
I would suggest to make them pop once a day and not every time we log in

Regarding weekly update just for one day or two

spiderghost765
11-30-12, 09:40 PM
Get rid of the dang advertisements! I am so ready to quit the game because of them, I think that is what is causing connection problems!

farmerplu
01-06-13, 07:57 PM
I am quitting the game. Apparently I reaped so fast that the gem popup selling fertilization didn't have a chance to pop up; it just took the gems! I lost 40 gems this way and got an oh well from team lava. It's a scam, and one I have no interest in being a part of.