PDA

View Full Version : Turkey Oven Goal??

teamedwardgirl101010
11-23-12, 09:10 PM
Okay so I've seen 2 posts now about how to unlock the last recipe on turkey oven, and all they do is put a link to a thread that DOESN'T say how to unlock the Apple Dumplings [last reipe]. So, without putting a useless link, could someone please say how to unlock it, and also is it for iOS users only or Android too? Thanks!! :D

queentina3
11-23-12, 09:22 PM
If they are posting the link to the GOALS thread, then yes it does say how to get the recipe, you need to follow the goal chain, and once you've completed the goals, the recipe will unlock.

nmishii
11-23-12, 09:25 PM
Well, I don't consider this a useless link, so I'm giving you a link.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39777-Bakery-Story-Thanksgiving-Goals

Look at Post 1. When you complete Feast of Dreams Pt. 4 you will unlock the recipe.

sweetstuff525
11-23-12, 09:28 PM
It's not that hard just follow what the goal notebook tells you to do.. When you complete it you will unlock it

teamedwardgirl101010
11-23-12, 10:04 PM
Well, I don't consider this a useless link, so I'm giving you a link.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39777-Bakery-Story-Thanksgiving-Goals

Look at Post 1. When you complete Feast of Dreams Pt. 4 you will unlock the recipe.

Is it unlockable for android users?

nmishii
11-23-12, 10:40 PM
Is it unlockable for android users?

I'm on Android and I unlocked it. You need to download the Bakery Story Thanksgiving app from Google Play to get the goals.

Although I'm not sure if the goals were released to Kindle Fire. If you are on Kindle Fire and a Thanksgiving version isn't available from the Amazon app store then you can't unlock it.

teamedwardgirl101010
11-24-12, 10:52 AM
I'm on Android and I unlocked it. You need to download the Bakery Story Thanksgiving app from Google Play to get the goals.

Although I'm not sure if the goals were released to Kindle Fire. If you are on Kindle Fire and a Thanksgiving version isn't available from the Amazon app store then you can't unlock it.
Yes, I am on Andriod phone and I use the Thanksgiving edition. When the ''Turkey Day Treat'' goal is complete, does the ''Feast of Dreams'' goal pop up in your goal list?