PDA

View Full Version : Collectibles?

sindian
11-23-12, 07:02 PM
i'm wondering if there is a way to get the items I need? On Chef Implements I have x10 hats, x39aprons and x51 gloves and havent gotten a chef coat in awhile. Others are like this also with one item that I can hardly get...anything that can be done?

queentina3
11-23-12, 07:13 PM
No, nothing. There is always 1 item within each set that is rare and we just have to get lucky when it drops for us.

Baraze
11-23-12, 07:14 PM
They truly are very random. On my level 34 restaurant I have two chef jackets and can't get a on apron if my life depended on it. On my level 99 bakery they come from everywhere. Drinks, dinner, low priced items, etc. One never knows as they come at any given time.

I just got two in one day, from making the pumpkin spiced coffee and turkey sandwiches.

[S8] Regina
11-23-12, 08:24 PM
For Collectibles, while performing various game actions, these items drop at a random rate; some Collectible items are harder to find.

Please check out the following link for more information:

http://blog.teamlava.com/post/13190550383/guide-to-collectibles-restaurant-story

BilleBy
11-24-12, 05:38 AM
I have gotten a lot of collectibles by leaving tips in community restaurants, including aprons:)