PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me?

erxi9
11-23-12, 06:33 PM
OK. Usually i dont post new thread. never intended to do this, but since this update I'm dealing with some troubles.......

1. GLIMMER DUST-MUSHROOM DROP RATE WAY DOWN
Red mushroom circle used to give me '2' glimmer dusts when it gave me. But it only gives me 1 now. Is it changed too this time? If so, whats the difference (advantage) with regular circle? red one costs more!

Furthermore, I have 3 regular circles and 3 patches except the red one. 1/2 times these 7 mushrooms give me ZERO dust ever since this update. I'm in so much need of dust now so this is big discouragement.

I love this game and I admire TL's effort not to make me bored. But its too much and the game's wearing me down... :(

2. No more wool?
I used to get wool from stable. Now this stable only gives me bacon. I like getting bacon, of course. But where has the wool gone? Have to buy sheep? No, I hate buying gems when I have another option.

I'm thinking maybe its just me. cause already in DS, I have the worst luck than anyone.
But what do you guys think?
and I hope one of the mods can answer my questions.

greatday2bealive
11-23-12, 06:45 PM
It's just a matter of chance...sometimes my 8 mushrooms give me no glimmer dusts, sometimes they give me 3 (of the 8 mushrooms). As for the mushroom circles, the only difference is how they look. it's frustrating and hard to do anything, but that's the way it is.

sukyee
11-23-12, 07:02 PM
The red mushroom circle still drop 1-2 glimmer dust, but the chance is like 0..0..1..0..1..0..2

rengirl1978
11-23-12, 07:16 PM
I seem to get a lot of GD still from my red mushroom rings. I do not have any other mushrooms, only the red circles. I also noticed that its not giving +2 any more, only +1! But they seem to drop the GD pretty well for me. Good luck!

midnightmeerkat
11-23-12, 07:33 PM
I seem to get a lot of GD still from my red mushroom rings. I do not have any other mushrooms, only the red circles. I also noticed that its not giving +2 any more, only +1! But they seem to drop the GD pretty well for me. Good luck!

They changed the GD drop from red mushroom circles from always 2 to drop either 2 consecutive
1's or 2, so instead of dropping for example 2-0-0-2-0-0. It would be 1-1-0-2-0-0.

maguar
11-23-12, 11:40 PM
With the wool,have you checked your inventory to see if its maxed. If it is you'll get coins instead.

Rockinkitten
11-24-12, 12:21 AM
I still get wool from the stable. Sometimes wool, sometimes bacon, and I've had both at the same time at least once.

erxi9
11-24-12, 12:42 AM
Well,, that means I'm the unlucky one then, again!
I checked update patch note thread and found other players saying 'from 2 to 1'
But besides that, GD drop rate is so terrible and my wool's not maxed out, apparently.

my luck definitely changed.
it used to be NOT TOO GOOD, NOT TOO BAD, JUST RIGHT!
ughghghghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........

erxi9
11-24-12, 12:46 AM
But besides that, GD drop rate is so terrible and my wool's not maxed out, apparently.

besides->except