PDA

View Full Version : another diamond dragon theory and experiment

dapplefur
11-23-12, 06:09 PM
i have a theory that we fall into three groups:

those that breed pure x pure better. this group has the lowest chance of getting a diamond.

those that breed hybrid x pure better. up until now your chances have been slim. with the introduction of three color hybrids your chances have risen slightly.

those that breed hybrid x hybrid better. your chances are the best to get a diamond.

so to participate i need to know:

what rare/super rare dragons do you get most?
what dragons don't you have/had trouble getting?
do you breed better pure x pure, hybrid x pure, hybrid x hybrid or don't you know to get rares/super rares?

this is so i can put you into groups.

We will start Monday if we have enough participants.

ubobdgc
11-23-12, 07:00 PM
It is impossible to get a diamond with pure x pure

Takiofallen
11-23-12, 07:22 PM
no not true 2 pure diamonds can produce another diamond

dapplefur
11-23-12, 07:39 PM

as takiofallen stated you can from diamond x diamond but not what i meant. i'm trying to prove if you breed rare/super rares better with pure x pure your chances of a diamond are slim hence three groups based on what you breed best.

ubobdgc
no not true 2 pure diamonds can produce another diamond

Sorry, I meant pure with hybrid brains fart!! Lol

ubobdgc
Pure with hybrid sorry

ubobdgc
11-23-12, 07:40 PM
Unless it is a 3 coloured hybrid

dapplefur
11-23-12, 07:51 PM
Unless it is a 3 coloured hybrid

exactly.

that group will bred three color hybrid x pure like the hybrid group will breed two two-color hybrids. pures based on what after pure x pure they bred better will either breed three color hybrid x pure or two two color hybrids.

also to clarify the reason for the second question is to remove the two elements that are bad for you mine when i was breeding my diamond was water and light.

ubobdgc
11-23-12, 07:58 PM
I know a couple of people who can do pure and pure, like 4 people who have two diamonds

ubobdgc
11-23-12, 07:59 PM
How about you do an expairament :P ten try's each, 5 people doing each

dapplefur
11-23-12, 08:07 PM
How about you do an expairament :P ten try's each, 5 people doing each

i want fifteen minimum including myself but didn't know how many people would be interested. i now fall into the hybrid x pure now but that might change by monday.i was thinking more like twenty five times. easier to do percents with but ten could work.

ubobdgc
11-23-12, 08:11 PM
Ill ask phu you island, dotranwumpas, damsel dash and a bunch of other people with two diamond if it helps

Takiofallen
11-23-12, 08:54 PM
are there any control factors that you will set in place?

azychan
11-24-12, 02:09 AM
I think I'm lucky with pure x pure and hybrid x hybrid.
For example: I got mindvolt, mistmoth, athletic, eagle, wild,... with pure x pure combos
I got familiar, wizard, zombie, aurora, fairy,... with hybrid x hybrid combos

But when i put hybrid x pure, i only get common like island, charm or poison

willothewisps
11-24-12, 01:16 PM
I'll do the hybrid x pure, I've got an Aurora and a Turkey, still working on Mirage though... :)