PDA

View Full Version : Expansions

BeYaaz
11-23-12, 01:42 PM
There should be a lot more expansions but for cheaper or an alternative way to expand it literally takes forever to save up the amount of money they are asking for just to expand

queentina3
11-23-12, 01:49 PM
I know right. It felt like forever to get my last 12 mil expansion and I was sooooo happy when I finally completed it. I blocked off a section of my store to get it and only put $5 clothes to sell to the clones in that area, along with mirrors/registers/dressing rooms, and that helped a bit, but it still felt like FOREVER to make that last 12 million.

Baraze
11-23-12, 02:21 PM
Before and after the glitch that didn't count all my coins, I could never reach more than 800,000. How ever long did it take to earn 12 million? This is the only game where it's hard for me to earn. I have 13,000 now. Redoing my floors are a thing way in the future.

queentina3
11-23-12, 03:37 PM
It took months, at least 4-5, to get enough and still have some left-over for decorating. I did the last 2 expansions at the same time, 7 mil and 12 mil, so it wasn't easy at all. I'm relieved I don't have to worry about expanding in Fashion any longer.

jjblueyes
11-27-12, 08:33 PM
I need more room so I'd love them to make another expansion! Wish list

kbplanter
12-04-12, 03:08 PM
I thought it was just me...............why in the world does it take so many coins to do anything in this game. It's ridiculous!!! I also get people leaving all the time with "broken hearts" when I have plenty of clothes on tables and racks and lots of mirrors and dressing rooms. It's impossible to accomplish anything