PDA

View Full Version : Level 80 - Back to Zero

rhezah
11-23-12, 10:43 AM
After the maintenance, i could not see my restaurant ;( i am back to zero with no designs, no food. nothing at all.

please help!

sterlingempire
11-23-12, 10:45 AM
Try waiting for a bit, it is most likely they are still tweaking a few things.

Otherwise, email support@teamlava.com with your ID, game, and a link to this thread. Only they can save your restaurant!

marrrina
11-23-12, 10:48 AM
If it doesn't change just delete and reinstall the app

rhezah
11-23-12, 10:49 AM
Try waiting for a bit, it is most likely they are still tweaking a few things.

Otherwise, email support@teamlava.com with your ID, game, and a link to this thread. Only they can save your restaurant!

Thank you for the reply. I have emailed them, waiting for the reply now.

rhezah
11-23-12, 10:50 AM
If it doesn't change just delete and reinstall the app

If I reinstall, will I get my restaurant back? I am so frustrated ;(

NicklePickle9
11-23-12, 10:50 AM
email supportteamlava.com. they can help. it is just a bug.

NicklePickle9
11-23-12, 10:54 AM
just delete and install the app if that does not work.
trust me, it works, or it should

sterlingempire
11-23-12, 11:00 AM
If I reinstall, will I get my restaurant back? I am so frustrated ;(

You might. Worth a try.

NicklePickle9
11-23-12, 11:02 AM
You might. Worth a try.

it should. played city story and deleted it. re-installed it and got all my progress back

rhezah
11-23-12, 11:55 AM
it should. played city story and deleted it. re-installed it and got all my progress back

i deleted and reinstalled but i still could not see my restaurant :( i still have the money, and the neighbors, as well as my level but everything else is gone. Emailed teamlava but won't get any reply yet because of the holiday ;((( sooooo frustrating :(

[S8] Regina
11-23-12, 01:07 PM
Thank you for reporting this issue and submitting an email to support. I'm sorry for the delays due to the holiday, but we are looking into this issue right now. Thank you!

rhezah
11-23-12, 03:20 PM
Thank you for reporting this issue and submitting an email to support. I'm sorry for the delays due to the holiday, but we are looking into this issue right now. Thank you!

Thank you for the reply.
I hope what I have cooked will not be spoiled :(((

Thanks once again.

cafecolsed
11-23-12, 04:01 PM
I know how you feel same happen to me I was on level 99 now all gone tried turning it off n on delete game down loaded it again still no good send email don't know how I will have to wait fed up

rhezah
11-23-12, 04:08 PM
I know how you feel same happen to me I was on level 99 now all gone tried turning it off n on delete game down loaded it again still no good send email don't know how I will have to wait fed up

For all these frustrations, they should give us something like 1,000 gems lol
I will add you up. They will restore everything with a bonus ;)

rhezah
11-23-12, 04:13 PM
I just hope my 4 stars will not come down to 3

cafecolsed
11-23-12, 04:35 PM
Hi I hope the same I bet we don't get anything I wish yes please add me that is my I'd cafecolsed I do play daily tip n gift everyday did have 4 stars cafe name jess cafe thanks

rhezah
11-23-12, 09:39 PM
Hi I hope the same I bet we don't get anything I wish yes please add me that is my I'd cafecolsed I do play daily tip n gift everyday did have 4 stars cafe name jess cafe thanks

I already added you. Im still level 80 but i got 4 stars ;)
I really hope this will be fixed soon as I'm soooooo lonely seeing my restaurant back to zero with nothing in it. I have worked hard day and night for that.

rhezah
11-23-12, 09:55 PM

I already added you. Im still level 80 but i got 4 stars ;)
I really hope this will be fixed soon as I'm soooooo lonely seeing my restaurant back to zero with nothing in it. I have worked hard day and night for that.

rhezah
11-23-12, 11:37 PM
Update, this problem should now be fixed. Please restart your game to confirm (turn your device on and off).

Thank you soooo much.
I appreciate.