PDA

View Full Version : Lady Luck is my lady today! :3

clarknova81
11-23-12, 10:31 AM
I was trying to hatch a Mirage, that little pest just drained all my gold btw, and I was sooo annoyed I wasn't getting any. Then I made a mistake. I put Turkey and Water in the breeding den. I was furious. But then I watched the breeding time: 44 hours. 44 gold to speed up. I almost fainted! Yup! I got a Diamond! I wasn't even considering hatching one, I bought one for my girlfriend as an anniversary present, but that's it.
What I'm trying to say is: don't get crazy over it. You will get it when you least expect it! Try to breed other cool dragons in the meantime...

Btw, I finally got a Mirage: so far it was the hardest to get for me. Think I'm gonna call it "HopemyTitanwillpooponyou". XD

Horntail21
11-23-12, 10:33 AM
Congrats! Glad to see that this is confirmed that a three color will produce a diamond when matched with a pure element. I figured so but confirmation is good.

clarknova81
11-23-12, 10:40 AM
Thanx! If the combo is 4 colors there's a chance the offspring will be a Diamond... However, all these 3 colored dragons are obviously making things harder for Diamond breeders... But still it is always worth a try

carijonas
11-23-12, 11:03 AM
That's a beautiful story ! Congratulations

NicklePickle9
11-23-12, 11:06 AM
funny. how did you hatch a turkey dragon
cant hatch one and i cant buy gold

clarknova81
11-23-12, 11:40 AM
funny. how did you hatch a turkey dragon
cant hatch one and i cant buy gold

Eagle and Forest. Got it on my 3rd try. Good luck!

Zamoraksblood
11-23-12, 01:51 PM
I used Eagle & Forestfire to get Turkey. Already getting my 3rd one with that combo..

Candy3030
11-23-12, 03:52 PM
I was trying to hatch a Mirage, that little pest just drained all my gold btw, and I was sooo annoyed I wasn't getting any. Then I made a mistake. I put Turkey and Water in the breeding den. I was furious. But then I watched the breeding time: 44 hours. 44 gold to speed up. I almost fainted! Yup! I got a Diamond! I wasn't even considering hatching one, I bought one for my girlfriend as an anniversary present, but that's it.
What I'm trying to say is: don't get crazy over it. You will get it when you least expect it! Try to breed other cool dragons in the meantime...

Btw, I finally got a Mirage: so far it was the hardest to get for me. Think I'm gonna call it "HopemyTitanwillpooponyou". XD

Omg thats soooo funny!! Congrats on the diamond :):) I hope and pray for that to happen to me:rolleyes::rolleyes:

clarknova81
11-23-12, 03:55 PM
Omg thats soooo funny!! Congrats on the diamond :):) I hope and pray for that to happen to me:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you... For everyone actually! XD

mammami08
11-23-12, 05:35 PM
Congratz to your diamond ;)

emergRN
11-23-12, 06:35 PM
OMG love mirage's name lol :) congrats

srsr2525
11-23-12, 08:05 PM
Just 1st try your method, Turkey Epic x Water Epic......................12 hours. :(

skygravity27
11-23-12, 09:42 PM
Me too! magic and turkey, 44 hours today :p so lucky

uevenliftbro
11-23-12, 10:55 PM
hehe, reminds me of a story of my own..

I spent so much bloody gold trying for a mercury dragon, spent at least a good week on it.. out of complete frustration i gave up and decided to go for this silly turkey dragon.. But out of old habit i accidentally put water and diamond back in the breeding den when i was supposed to try for the turkey dragon and i get mercury! Couldn't believe it. one breed away and out of pure luck and accident i ended up getting mercury in the end. so happy haha

Tango_K
11-23-12, 11:44 PM

First u need to buy a diamond dragon for your girlfriend, hahahaha

Candy3030
11-24-12, 11:20 AM
First u need to buy a diamond dragon for your girlfriend, hahahaha

LOLLLL, Ohhh ya :o:o:o I forgot that part :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

davewin
11-24-12, 03:39 PM
Congrats man :) Welcome to the club.