PDA

View Full Version : I'm Not Able To Accept Gifts

ekim2
11-23-12, 09:00 AM
For about the last week I've been unable to accept gifts. Every one says "Use Gift" after I hit accept. I usually gift all my neighbors around 5:30 am then after that I accept mine. Since I do this early in the morning most of my gifts are delivered to my neighbors. I've not really had any issues till recently.

I do have a lot of neighbors and have been cleaning up and therefore reducing the list since this problem started thinking the huge list may be the problem. still no luck accepting gifts even reducing the list by several hundred.

Is this a glitch or user error?

Thanks

queentina3
11-23-12, 09:40 AM
It is supposed to say "Use Gift" after you accept. That will go away ONCE you gift that neighbor. When a gift shows up in your newsfeed and you hit "Accept" it then goes into your "My Gifts". You can check there to make sure and tab through the pages.

You can send 1 gift to EVERY neighbor daily and only receive 20 gifts and 20 requested items per TL day. TL day resets at 12am Pacific Time.

ekim2
11-23-12, 01:07 PM
Thank you for the tip. I've played this game for a long time (level 99) and had not run into this sequence of events before. I'll pay close attention over the next couple of days and see what happens.