PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on buying gem screen :)

sweetthing1
11-23-12, 07:10 AM
I always have problems buying gems I reload my iPad and game but most of the time that screen is blank....took a chance today with the sale...and yippee...the screen was there...pushed buy and have been stuck on loading for an hour, ugh:mad:.....frustrating...I emailed support to see what they can do but I guess I'm going to have to restart but in my experience the screen will go back blank :(

kooky panda
11-23-12, 09:16 AM
Go under settings-itunes store, and log out of your itunes account, then log back in.
Restart your device.

See if this fixes the issue.

surfphx
11-23-12, 09:21 AM
I'm not sure this is where I make my complaint of not receiving the Gems I just bought and NEVER received them.
I bought them at 40% off @ $11.99 for 105 gems....received NOTHING!
Can someone at TL help me or do I have to file a complaint to the BBB, which I will gladly do.
Thank you in advance for any help!

sourlicorice5
11-23-12, 09:42 AM
I'm not sure this is where I make my complaint of not receiving the Gems I just bought and NEVER received them.
I bought them at 40% off @ $11.99 for 105 gems....received NOTHING!
Can someone at TL help me or do I have to file a complaint to the BBB, which I will gladly do.
Thank you in advance for any help!

You need to email TL at support@teamlava.com

sweetthing1
11-25-12, 07:16 AM
Go under settings-itunes store, and log out of your itunes account, then log back in.
Restart your device.

See if this fixes the issue.
I did this...it prompted me to confirm purchase with my apple ID which I did...super excited, yippee..reset device, but my gems did not show up :( is ths a glitch? I have emailed them but they responded with its a holiday weekend, which I understand...hopefully it will get resolved...thanks for the help!

yupiyupigumgum
11-25-12, 09:21 AM
I hope you'll get what you're paying for. This gems purchasing problem has happened before in other TL game. I didn't remember whether they finally got the gems or not. I do hope customers' trust is still important for storm8 company, more important than making money by any means.

arale_norimaki
11-25-12, 10:58 AM
I have the feeling TL is into the holiday feeling or something... There was a problem with the prices for gems items in Bakery and TL posted a thread on the forum about it asking people to contact them to have refunds:

(I, arale_norimaki, deleted the first part of the message cause it had pics and explanations about Bakery Story)

Since we have limited support during the holiday break, you can send me a private message (http://forums.teamlava.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=136) with your Support Ticket # and we'll try to get Support to assist you as soon as possible.

We hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday! Feel free to let us know which items you would like to see in future sales.

I am sure you can send a PM to DaojinWildfire to have your issue dealt with :)

sweetthing1
11-25-12, 06:47 PM
Restart your device.

See if this fixes the issue.Kind if an update...I checked with Amex and they did charge me for the gems...so sent another email requesting action from TL so that I don't have to get Amex involved....just need what I paid for put into my castle story...complications....

sweetthing1
11-26-12, 08:36 AM
Great news.....my gems showed up:)