PDA

View Full Version : "Black Friday" Sale

bigbux3
11-22-12, 10:35 PM
I got a sale on gems. 40% off on everything!

I wish TeamLava had released some past limited time offers or box items again.

jhhgbdj
11-22-12, 10:36 PM
20% for Castle Story though.

bigbux3
11-22-12, 10:40 PM
20% for City Story Metro.

LalaSmooth
11-23-12, 02:50 AM
http://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj518/JasEllaOx/9983ADCD-5A2D-4F5E-9467-63F822E7BEC2-1186-0000014E4498D3C9.jpg i got this but none in bakery story :(

mattyboo1
11-23-12, 06:44 AM
I got a sale on gems. 40% off on everything!

I wish TeamLava had released some past limited time offers or box items again.

Did you buy gems

LalaSmooth
11-23-12, 06:53 AM
I did :-) i bought the 105 ones and 24 ones, i wish they will do this again for xmas

fraish
11-23-12, 07:24 AM
So do I like several ovens and locked foods I ESP want marzipan maker,candy cane, many others

theredchilly
11-23-12, 10:14 AM
I cant believe but yes i see the word "sale" on my games. After 16 months, i finally see it ! This morning I thought i needed my eyes checked, but this is for real !

queentina3
11-23-12, 10:16 AM
I cant believe but yes i see the word "sale" on my games. After 16 months, i finally see it ! This morning I thought i needed my eyes checked, but this is for real !

I'm right there with you on that one. SHOCK. I've NEVER had a gem sale on my iPad 2 so to see one, and have it be 40% off, SHOCK.

bigbux3
11-23-12, 10:36 AM
Did you buy gems

I haven't yet. But I'm debating. What if I got lucky and won the 1,000 gems? Then I wouldn't need to. Plus, they didn't release a lot of box items and limited time items that I want.

colecolenut
11-23-12, 10:53 AM
erm. y did the zen garden price went down overnight? i bought it last night for 70 and it just turned 40 -___-; thats no fair....

bigbux3
11-23-12, 11:16 AM
erm. y did the zen garden price went down overnight? i bought it last night for 70 and it just turned 40 -___-; thats no fair....

Now it's 30. Does it mean the prices are going to keep lowering?

queentina3
11-23-12, 11:26 AM
Now it's 30. Does it mean the prices are going to keep lowering?

Maybe. It's typical of them to do this. I bought items at the higher gem prices too but I doubt they'd give the difference back. This is just how TL operates and we just have to accept it, as they aren't EVER going to change. :(

bigbux3
11-23-12, 11:31 AM
I just hope TeamLava keep releasing items.

minidemon88
11-23-12, 11:54 AM
Did I see wrongly? Some of the items were 70 gems previously and now it cost 40 gems? Is this a bug?

colecolenut
11-23-12, 12:06 PM
they changed it lol. i bought something last night for 70 lol and its 40 now. woohooo

bigbux3
11-23-12, 12:06 PM
Did I see wrongly? Some of the items were 70 gems previously and now it cost 40 gems? Is this a bug?

I think they're changing prices. My 40 gem items dropped to 30.

minidemon88
11-23-12, 12:09 PM
Yes! The way I see it, it's like they are changing the prices on those box items only. Did anyone try buying it to see if it really cost that amount? I'm afraid that it's just a visual bug or something. =x

I want the forest band in BS! >_<

FrozenTurtle
11-23-12, 12:50 PM

Yay!!! :D

mattyboo1
11-23-12, 03:34 PM
I bought 50 gems

sweetalba
11-23-12, 09:45 PM
I was hoping to buy gems and have not been able to, despite trying over and over again :( I keep getting a message saying "The item you requested is not available for purchase" I have posted about this in the bs forum but if anyone could help me here, I would really appreciate it! Time is running out for the sale and the limited items, I will be so disappointed if I cannot get these items and I'm planning on getting quite a few! I have restarted my device, deleted my payment info and even contacted google but to no avail :(

Here is the link to my original post:

Many thanks :)

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?40552-LTO-s-are-back!!!/page2

bigbux3
11-23-12, 10:46 PM
I was hoping to buy gems and have not been able to, despite trying over and over again :( I keep getting a message saying "The item you requested is not available for purchase" I have posted about this in the bs forum but if anyone could help me here, I would really appreciate it! Time is running out for the sale and the limited items, I will be so disappointed if I cannot get these items and I'm planning on getting quite a few! I have restarted my device, deleted my payment info and even contacted google but to no avail :(

Here is the link to my original post:

Many thanks :)

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?40552-LTO-s-are-back!!!/page2

Try deleting and reinstalling the app.

sweetalba
11-23-12, 11:23 PM
Try deleting and reinstalling the app.

Thank you :) I have fixed it now :) Well I say fix, it was my own stupidity as I was playing the halloween version and it simply did not occur to me. The thanksgiving version runs awfully slow sometimes and takes a while to load up other restaurants properly. I feel so silly for not realising this earlier! Thank you for your response, much appreciated :) I am in the process of buying items, finally! :)

Baraze
11-24-12, 02:17 AM
Thank you :) I have fixed it now :) Well I say fix, it was my own stupidity as I was playing the halloween version and it simply did not occur to me. The thanksgiving version runs awfully slow sometimes and takes a while to load up other restaurants properly. I feel so silly for not realising this earlier! Thank you for your response, much appreciated :) I am in the process of buying items, finally! :)

Yay, it's working! It wasn't your fault, I have different versions downloaded too. Because the holiday versions just don't always work on android. The good thing is they are offering three extra items on bakery and restaurant for an additional 24 hours. I'd always wanted the steampunk fountain I'm RS, plus the Fairy Grotto and Baking Wizard from BS.

fai0sal
11-24-12, 06:07 AM
I did have it but i was so disappointed because it was for a limited time that i can't even try to have the money to buy it and even if i could manged to have the money i couldn't buy itunes card to purchase the gems !! Because of time deffirence the shops are closed !!!!

mattyboo1
11-24-12, 08:11 AM
I bought 50 gems twice

thatgirl444
11-24-12, 08:45 AM
I only have 3 extra items in bakery today...what are the extra items added in restaurant? I dont see anything new :(

thatgirl444
11-24-12, 10:16 AM
Could someone tell me please if there is anything new in restaurant?

Baraze
11-24-12, 10:41 AM
Could someone tell me please if there is anything new in restaurant?

I know the steampunk fountain is one of them. Can't remember the other two and my restaurant is throwing a tantrum now and not loading.

thatgirl444
11-24-12, 11:07 AM
Thank you baraze for responding :) I know i definitely do not have the fountain....if you're able to check whenever your RS works again, i would be grateful if you could name the other items

Baraze
11-24-12, 11:35 AM
You're welcomed! Its the Time machine, sleek booth and hover couch. The time machine is from the steampunk box, for forth gems. The other two are for 30. The original items are still there. Makes me wonder of they will extend the sale with more items tomorrow....

Oddly enough, I don't see many folks with these in the places. In fashion, many of us grabbed up one item or another. I'm on a tipping spree in all the games to see what I can spot. I'm a lunatic!

thatgirl444
11-24-12, 11:45 AM
thanks again hun....time machine, sleek booth and hover couch were there since yesterday...at least for me...did you not have them?
And to see how they look you can click on them and click "ONCE ONLY" on an empty space in your shop. The item will show up in your store....Just make sure you dont double click or you will end up buying it. I check all the items that way for size and shape and detail before i purchase them.
Mind you, you must have the required gems amount first. Another easy way is to go to google and type in....restaurant story hover couch...then click images and you will find tons of pics of them :)...Do that for any story and any item. I used to cruise shops, bakeries and restaurants looking for items myself, but googling is much faster.
I need to check out that fountain....why do I not have it???

LalaSmooth
11-24-12, 11:54 AM
i wanted the asian couch but now got it :D x

sourlicorice5
11-24-12, 12:11 PM
I got it Unfortunetly I got it at around 1 am in the evening and it finished at 2 pm today :-( I wasn't rushing out to get itune cards (it's an hour drive one way) and I had other things I had to do today. Wish it had lasted longer.

Baraze
11-24-12, 01:35 PM
thanks again hun....time machine, sleek booth and hover couch were there since yesterday...at least for me...did you not have them?
And to see how they look you can click on them and click "ONCE ONLY" on an empty space in your shop. The item will show up in your store....Just make sure you dont double click or you will end up buying it. I check all the items that way for size and shape and detail before i purchase them.
Mind you, you must have the required gems amount first. Another easy way is to go to google and type in....restaurant story hover couch...then click images and you will find tons of pics of them :)...Do that for any story and any item. I used to cruise shops, bakeries and restaurants looking for items myself, but googling is much faster.
I need to check out that fountain....why do I not have it???

Opps, I guess I wasnt paying much attention! I did get all the items. I bought the hammock and noodle show immediately. Nothing else grabbed my attention so I ran over to bakery, farm and fashion. I had an early xmas special. So I guess I dont really know whats new, sorry!

lilliejen
11-24-12, 09:20 PM
The only thing that appealed to me was Classic Date, so I got that :)

DaojinWildfire
11-24-12, 09:43 PM
Sorry about the inconsistent prices everyone! Some of the sale prices were not updated correctly when they were first released on Friday.

If you, your friends, or anyone you know purchased items the first day they were on sale and the game was updated with a lower price, please check out the respective threads for your games.

Farm Story (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?40706-Black-Friday-Sales)
Restaurant Story (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?40705-Black-Friday-Sales)
Bakery Story (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?40703-Black-Friday-Sales)
Fashion Story (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?40704-Black-Friday-Sales)

You will be able to see the correct sale prices and if you purchased the sale item for something different, you will also see information on how to contact Support so we can assist you as soon as possible. Thanks everyone!

bigbux3
11-24-12, 10:25 PM
Thanks for your post DW.