PDA

View Full Version : 'Tis the season...

JerseyGirl068
11-22-12, 07:10 PM
Okay TL, good job on fall deco but this chicks ready for my Christmas farm. I need more winter releases, please tell me they're coming next week. Thank you!:o

lbug1124
11-22-12, 09:18 PM
Why do we get the stuff so late? I expected Christmas today. Instead I got the turkey we wanted weeks ago! I want to plan and decorate my farm NOW for Christmas. not in 3 weeks. Please TL

JerseyGirl068
11-23-12, 08:33 PM
Why do we get the stuff so late? I expected Christmas today. Instead I got the turkey we wanted weeks ago! I want to plan and decorate my farm NOW for Christmas. not in 3 weeks. Please TL

I hear ya! Last year we got Christmas stuff mid December. I already started doing my farm & need more stuff. Hope they start releasing Christmas deco next week!!!

DoubleZ
11-23-12, 09:19 PM

The fall trees should've come a couple of weeks ago as well. Fall is almost over!

pinkster73
11-23-12, 10:21 PM
The fall trees should've come a couple of weeks ago as well. Fall is almost over!

Fall is almost over? Yesterday it was minus 22 celcius here with half a foot of snow. Its over.