PDA

View Full Version : What Is Left For TL To Do?

Takiofallen
11-22-12, 10:21 AM
I am sure this update covered 90% of what (us ) the people wanted, so besides a habitat increase is is left for them to do? I really can't think of anything.

tbka
11-22-12, 10:31 AM
New islands rising out of the sea?

sweetstuff525
11-22-12, 10:32 AM
Be able to store dragons

Takiofallen
11-22-12, 10:34 AM
Ok so if you could choose would you want more habitats or dragon Storage?
Be able to store dragons

sweetstuff525
11-22-12, 10:37 AM
Ok so if you could choose would you want more habitats or dragon Storage?

If I had too choose I would choose habitats ... But right now since I have no diamond I have enough habitats

yandao11
11-22-12, 10:58 AM
How about both storage and increasing the habitats? I'm really out of place and have started selling my rares.

totaltechno
11-22-12, 11:16 AM
Dragon storage, trading

C'mon we can store pets in PS

jrodt333
11-22-12, 11:40 AM
They could work on letting Android get the boosts and the album.

sweetstuff525
11-22-12, 11:41 AM
They could work on letting Android get the boosts and the album.

I saw a post which stated they were android and got the update

Takiofallen
11-22-12, 11:42 AM
same here might have been in the weekly update

jrodt333
11-22-12, 11:56 AM

Sure, yeah, we got the New Dawn version of the app, but we still don't have the Dawn Tree, boosts, or the album.It's almost the same as the old version, just you can zoom out extra far and the colors are different.

Tossa747
11-22-12, 12:29 PM
This type of game is never finished. There's always new stuff to do. More habitats first of all, and dragon storage. More evolution dens and farms would be nice. More islands in a while maybe, a lot of my neighbors have expanded to all of them by now.

And of course - new dragons :)

jhhgbdj
11-22-12, 12:30 PM
Yeah..i hope TL will keep on making new apps and updates

Lolas_Kryptonite
11-22-12, 12:35 PM
Dragon storage, trading

C'mon we can store pets in PS

Trading of dragons is the one thing I hope they never do. With the amount of people that play.... and the amount of neighbors some of us have...I'd probably have every single dragon by now, or at least the majority.

jhhgbdj
11-22-12, 12:37 PM
Trading of dragons is the one thing I hope they never do. With the amount of people that play.... and the amount of neighbors some of us have...I'd probably have every single dragon by now, or at least the majority.

But sometimes you breed more than 1 of the same kind. And some people need those.

Plus, they only sell for like 100 coins.

Takiofallen
11-22-12, 01:07 PM
An extra is pointless i don't see the need for one. There is also no point in adding habitats and adding dragon Storage Farms ok adding more island space for now i don't see it the new dragons should never stop
This type of game is never finished. There's always new stuff to do. More habitats first of all, and dragon storage. More evolution dens and farms would be nice. More islands in a while maybe, a lot of my neighbors have expanded to all of them by now.

And of course - new dragons :)

Takiofallen
11-22-12, 01:07 PM
evolution chamber

Takiofallen
11-22-12, 01:09 PM
I agree but after some careful consideration i think it would destroy the game.

grondai
11-22-12, 01:11 PM
I highly doubt trading would ruin the game if TL knew what they were doing. They could set minimum prices for dragon trading and only allow dragons like a diamond to be sold for gold

Takiofallen
11-22-12, 01:17 PM
My thing is if we get dragon trading it will stop people from breeding. Everyone has a dragon they breed a lot of so if i could trade one of my five familiars for what ever i am missing why would i? With that people will also stop speed breeding. I just see people completing there dragon collection without breeding and with breeding the game serves no purpose for me.
I highly doubt trading would ruin the game if TL knew what they were doing. They could set minimum prices for dragon trading and only allow dragons like a diamond to be sold for gold

Takiofallen
11-22-12, 01:18 PM
edit but on this darn forum grrrrr

kwhales
11-22-12, 01:24 PM
edit but on this darn forum grrrrr

Ummm...button--you could really use this request.!!!!!! I don't see trading ever happening. What would be the point of breeding if you could just trade with a neighbor? no breeding, no speeding up, no gold needed, no money for TL.

grondai
11-22-12, 01:36 PM
But if everything had a minimum coin/gold set amount? say a firestorm was set at 20k. A regular light dragon is 150,000 so a hybrid would have a minimum of millions if it's a rare. This would definitely not stop breeding. This would just create an alternative to breeding if you have tried numerous times without getting the dragon you want

salinho
11-22-12, 01:36 PM
Edit button to the forum.

A "select all neighbors" button. Seriously, this would be useful.

A proper gold list...with a decent record of who we send to/ receive from.

I don't think trading eggs would be a good idea...it would solve a lot of peoples' problems, sure. Mine included, lol. But it might take the fun out of the game.

I think I'd like more zoom out, so it would be easier to move habitats between islands.

A "pop" sound for when we store items. XD

Maybe a button to clear all coins from the habitats? I don't know. Sometimes I kinda like waltzing about them.

They could bring that boost back to how it was (more coins per time instead of justnincreasing the max coin capacity), but I don't think they'll do this.

More habitats. My limit is almost reached :/ I'd like to have more than one of the ones I like...

Er... I'm forgetting something...x/

grondai
11-22-12, 01:38 PM
Ummm...button--you could really use this request.!!!!!! I don't see trading ever happening. What would be the point of breeding if you could just trade with a neighbor? no breeding, no speeding up, no gold needed, no money for TL.

Not to mention trading would create a cool way to merchant and actually make money off of trading or leveling up dragons that you haven't gotten to epic yet. It could make the game 10x more interesting

kwhales
11-22-12, 01:41 PM
I am not saying I don't like the idea of trading. I just don't see it happening.

grondai
11-22-12, 01:45 PM
I am not saying I don't like the idea of trading. I just don't see it happening.

Oh lol. Ya agreed I can't see TL doing it. Hopefully after some time I'll convince them!

ubobdgc
11-22-12, 02:46 PM
Dragon trading

ubobdgc
11-22-12, 03:23 PM
Like, so you can only trade diamond with diamond or something like that :P, or maybe you can trade common with common, rare with rare Etc, I am not playing till that comes out, (I don't play, I play other dragon games lol)

ubobdgc
11-22-12, 03:25 PM
Oh I got it!!!! You can only trade commons with commons, rares with rares, super rares with super rares, and ultra rares with ultra rares :P

matt123www
11-22-12, 05:27 PM
Yah.. trade dragon and a garage bin for immediate disposal of all unwanted island, firestorm, charm, fruitful. etc

Mlb3116
11-24-12, 07:57 PM
As stated before, give us equality between ios and android!! Is that really too much to ask for?!?

Mlb3116
11-24-12, 07:59 PM
Like, so you can only trade diamond with diamond or something like that :P, or maybe you can trade common with common, rare with rare Etc, I am not playing till that comes out, (I don't play, I play other dragon games lol)

If you have diamond why would u need to trade for diamond???

Also, dont mean to sound rude but if you dont play ds why are you on this forum??