PDA

View Full Version : How do people feed Light dragons?

totaltechno
11-22-12, 07:00 AM
I see people with Epic light dragons and 150k+ food. Did they Impruberry farm for a day to get that much food?

kwhales
11-22-12, 07:25 AM
Slowly.

lizanne85
11-22-12, 07:41 AM
I keep planting Rushrooms every hour - but its 26,000 a pop i had a lot of food saved up but once i received my light dragons it was hard to keep up...

rosha11
11-22-12, 07:42 AM
I just always plant pumpwings. Currently i got 22,689 food, its not 150k but its still a lot to me xP My light dragon isn't epic yet as I've been trying to get a Boo and haven't had time to evolve. Actually I think i need more food than that for an epic Light...

sweetstuff525
11-22-12, 07:44 AM
I have 20 epic lights but I fed them on the glitch lower cost.... The rest aren't going to epic

sweetstuff525
11-22-12, 07:45 AM
I have 20 epic lights but I fed them on the glitch lower cost.... The rest aren't going to epic

Meant 10 sorry

kwhales
11-22-12, 07:54 AM
I'm working on one at a time. Love is going to be my second to epic (light already is). Don't like the look of love, so i want him epic and hidden in some far off corner.

Zulac99
11-22-12, 09:10 AM
This is what the enchanted farms are for. If you have enough light dragons and habitats, you can make then enough food to evolve the light dragons. The light dragon habitats hold more coins, and the light dragons generally make more coins.
So dump the old dragons that don't make much, and replace them with the new light dragons. :)
That's my plan anyway, it's working so far.

chariiirox
11-22-12, 09:12 AM
Yeah it's hard feeding the light dragons... I evolved 5 of them to epic form when the last stage cost 15000*5=450000... after they changed its much easy compared to that... still I think the old food amounts are great ! :)

Takiofallen
11-22-12, 09:52 AM
There are only 16 light dragons why bring doubles to Epic (just curious)

sweetstuff525
11-22-12, 09:56 AM

I meant 10 I edited that one post down
But yeah I have some double epic since I was trying to hurry before the glitch got fixed to get 10 didn't care what kind just getting 10 so I could get the boost

If I ever get my diamond I'll sell some

Zulac99
11-22-12, 10:08 AM

Because they make a lot of money, and there is the White Dawn goal which will raise the coin limit on your light habitats. :)

salinho
11-22-12, 10:14 AM
I tap on the farms, plant whatever I feel like planting, then wait for it to grow. Collect. Select a dragon, stuff it with food, and voila!

Lol no seriously, I have just about 92 k food. Took me like a week or two of planting eliteleeks at night, pumpwings when I don't have the time during the day, and rushrooms most of the time. Lol. I have hardly planted any food in the past week, though. Haven't had anything to feed, or anything that consumes a heap of food at least xD

I haven't hatched and fed a white dragon for a while. Currently I am missing pegasus, ice cream, leopard, laserlight, but I haven't tried for them lately. I think that's it. The others I fed and evolved before the update, except for the hypnotic which I had to finish feeding in between the two updates (so I fed it in the cheapest rate before level 7 or so, then it changed to that expensive rate and I fed it to level 9 , then came the OTHER update and I finally fed it for 5000 a pop on level 9).

So yeah. Food. Om nom nomness.

purplegem611
11-22-12, 04:54 PM
I see people with Epic light dragons and 150k+ food. Did they Impruberry farm for a day to get that much food?

Very slowly!! It takes for ever!!

mammami08
11-22-12, 05:18 PM
Once you get to a higher lvl you earn quite a lot of silver so theres really no problem (i think) to grow the more expensiv food in the enchanted farms. I usally just plant ruchrooms if i know i can tap in to the game and harvest and if i know i will be not be able and at night i plant dimondates. I used the food glitch for most of my white dragons but feed two to epic with the 15 times higher amount, then one (boo) after they lowerd it to 5 times more than the other dragons. I currently have close to 300k foods so i really don't need to grow anymore but it's kind if a habit now... And i don't have anything els to spend the silver on anyway