PDA

View Full Version : purple cow

mymummy789
11-22-12, 04:37 AM
I am totally confused!!! I got Ivy's goal to find out the secret of the magic garden, brewed her potion and ended up with a purple cow, but the dialogue with Ivy that started just disappeared whilst I was placing the cow and I have absolutely no idea what the purple cow is for, if the secret was found out or anything?!?!?! What happened?!?!

Edit: To get the purple cow you need to first unlock the magic garden. Check this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41844-Castle-story-Goals&p=481854&viewfull=1#post481854) for a summary of unlocking the garden.

When you unlock the garden you can collect from it every 22 hours. When you collect from it there is a chance you will get a Faerie in a Jar. This triggers the quest line to get the purple cow.

Faerie Magic
1. Capture A Faerie
2. Gather 20 Magic Fruit
REWARDS 1,350 coin 3xp

Paranoia
1. Leave 30 Delicious Cabbages for The Cow Stalker -LEAVE
REWARDS 500 coin 1xp

Ivy s Experiment
1. Complete Ivy s Magic Extract Experiment - BREW
(use the Potion Shop)
REWARDS 500 coin 1xp

If you don't get the purple cow immediately after finishing that last goal try crafting any potion or force closing, restarting and checking your inventory.

You can collect from the purple cow every 8 hours. It can drop: purple petals, purple dye, glimmerbulbs, purple hide and sometimes even gems!

wassupbaby
11-22-12, 07:06 AM
I heard that purple cow gives you gems , is it true ?

mymummy789
11-22-12, 07:31 AM
no idea. Mine is just munching grass at the moment and isn't ready for collection yet!!

arale_norimaki
11-22-12, 07:44 AM
About the gems thing, here is what was said on another thread:

The purple cow gives you gems!!!

Not really... My purple cow give me purple pedal n glimmerbulb... So disappointed...

I would like to know if anyone confirms for gems. Or maybe gelilandia meant jewels?

kooky panda
11-22-12, 08:32 AM
Guys, I am checking on this.

AkumaNeko
11-22-12, 12:35 PM
I unlocked the magic garden and got no purple cow :( is this one of those items that on,y the chosen few get?

midnightmeerkat
11-22-12, 01:03 PM
I unlocked the magic garden and got no purple cow :( is this one of those items that on,y the chosen few get?

Uh no... You need to collect from it a couple of times before it triggers the quest that leads to the purple cow

AkumaNeko
11-22-12, 01:15 PM
Uh no... You need to collect from it a couple of times before it triggers the quest that leads to the purple cow

Ah thanks!

maguar
11-22-12, 01:39 PM

Just make sure you've got 30 cabbage, faerie in a jar, 5 purple potions for the quests

midnightmeerkat
11-22-12, 02:12 PM
Just make sure you've got 30 cabbage, faerie in a jar, 5 purple potions for the quests

Also need 20 magic fruit - On one of my games I am 2 magic fruits away from completing 'fairy magic'

kooky panda
11-22-12, 02:18 PM
I checked and I do not think its suppose to give gems.

arale_norimaki
11-22-12, 02:39 PM
I checked and I do not think its suppose to give gems.

Maybe the person who posted that meant jewels? Is it supposed to give jewels?

GTMoney
11-22-12, 02:42 PM
The Purple Cow is a strange cow that is connected to all things purple. Chances are these reports are not a mistake ;D

maguar
11-22-12, 02:56 PM
The Purple Cow is a strange cow that is connected to all things purple. Chances are these reports are not a mistake ;D

Thanks for giving us something that will provide gems. We really appreciate it.

AkumaNeko
11-22-12, 03:51 PM

How do I get faerie in a jar? Thanks!

midnightmeerkat
11-22-12, 04:15 PM

I think it comes from the magic garden

yupiyupigumgum
11-22-12, 06:28 PM

Mine just gave me COINS worth 40 and a star , not even a purple one :(

judyluvs
11-22-12, 07:50 PM
I think it comes from the magic garden

I have gotten 2 fairy jars as random drops from Ivy's house.

midnightmeerkat
11-22-12, 08:03 PM
2 hours to go until I collect from Bessie (the cow)

maguar
11-22-12, 08:12 PM

Also when harvesting Glimmerbulbs

midnightmeerkat
11-22-12, 08:30 PM
Is the only place to get magic fruit from the magic garden?

maguar
11-22-12, 08:48 PM
Is the only place to get magic fruit from the magic garden?

Unless you get it as a reward from adventures? Only other place that might is Ivy's Hut but I can't remember if I've seen that.

teduw
11-22-12, 10:23 PM
8 hours to collect from purple cow that is a long time hope what we get is worth it 2 hours to go

jhhgbdj
11-22-12, 10:30 PM
A cow that gives gems? SWEET

midnightmeerkat
11-22-12, 10:31 PM
8 hours to collect from purple cow that is a long time hope what we get is worth it 2 hours to go

I think it is random purple things, sometimes good and sometimes not so....... Lucky dip

maguar
11-22-12, 11:20 PM
I've called my cow Cadbury. Any chance she can drop chocolate in the future?

midnightmeerkat
11-22-12, 11:21 PM

Hmmmmm... I vote for yes!

midnightmeerkat
11-23-12, 01:17 AM
Ho hum.....Got purple petal and purple ink

callixtus
11-23-12, 02:40 AM
Hmmmmm... I vote for yes!

isn't it chocolate drop from cocoa tree?
maybe we can grow cocoa tree next update?

Rockinkitten
11-23-12, 02:55 AM

Haha that seems fair!

AkumaNeko
11-23-12, 04:50 AM

Thanks! Not at that level yet :/

yupiyupigumgum
11-23-12, 04:52 AM
I call him Milkyway

Rockinkitten
11-23-12, 06:05 AM

I'm full up with glimmerbulbs, would I still have a chance to get a faerie?

crypticscripts
11-23-12, 09:52 AM
I've had the magic garden for weeks now and not seen sight nor sound of any cow...purple or otherwise...how can that be?

queentina3
11-23-12, 09:57 AM
I've had the magic garden for weeks now and not seen sight nor sound of any cow...purple or otherwise...how can that be?

Same, what do we have to do to get the Purple Cow? Are we missing a step? Is there a goal that we'll get, that we haven't yet, that will then allow us to get this COW? So confused....................

maguar
11-23-12, 10:08 AM
I'm full up with glimmerbulbs, would I still have a chance to get a faerie?

Yep. From what I remember its about a 50% chance of getting it each harvest

maguar
11-23-12, 10:09 AM
Same, what do we have to do to get the Purple Cow? Are we missing a step? Is there a goal that we'll get, that we haven't yet, that will then allow us to get this COW? So confused....................

There'll be a couple of goals.

Have you tried the usual force close or delete and reinstall?

queentina3
11-23-12, 10:12 AM
There'll be a couple of goals.

Have you tried the usual force close or delete and reinstall?

Yeah. I'm just wondering if there is a goal at some point that will pop-up that I'll have to do BEFORE I get the cow. I've done all of Ivy's quests, or I thought I had. The only goal for the Magic Garden I have right now is Faerie Magic, so do I have to complete that before I get the cow?

maguar
11-23-12, 10:25 AM
Yeah. I'm just wondering if there is a goal at some point that will pop-up that I'll have to do BEFORE I get the cow. I've done all of Ivy's quests, or I thought I had. The only goal for the Magic Garden I have right now is Faerie Magic, so do I have to complete that before I get the cow?

Do that one. Then the I think there's one called paranoia (30 cabbages for the cow). After that there's one to brew a potion (this turns the cow purple). If you don't get the cow immediately after this collect a completed potion or force close.

queentina3
11-23-12, 10:46 AM
Do that one. Then the I think there's one called paranoia (30 cabbages for the cow). After that there's one to brew a potion (this turns the cow purple). If you don't get the cow immediately after this collect a completed potion or force close.

Ok thanks maguar. I figured that there were goals I had to do first. That Faerie Magic is going to take awhile unless I speed up collection on it, which I won't do. LOL

hopesdragons
11-23-12, 04:17 PM
I've gotten gems, purple petals, and glimmer bulbs so far from my purple cow.

yupiyupigumgum
11-23-12, 08:53 PM
I've gotten gems, purple petals, and glimmer bulbs so far from my purple cow.

Oh lucky you! My useless mutant cow only give me 40 coins and a no-purple star from time to time. The best it gave me purple ink and purple petals. Maybe I should start considering to cut him and get a lot of prime cuts

queentina3
11-24-12, 10:03 AM
For those that have the Purple Cow, did you get and finish the goal Faerie Magic (Capture 1 Faerie and Gather 20 Magic Fruit)? I'm only asking because it seems like some people are getting the Cow WITHOUT having this goal first.

midnightmeerkat
11-24-12, 11:40 AM
For those that have the Purple Cow, did you get and finish the goal Faerie Magic (Capture 1 Faerie and Gather 20 Magic Fruit)? I'm only asking because it seems like some people are getting the Cow WITHOUT having this goal first.

No way you can have the purple cow without doing faerie magic

midnightmeerkat
11-24-12, 11:41 AM
Yay! I got a gem from Bessie

shylia1004
11-24-12, 08:55 PM
anyone know the mats for the purple potions? I'm still working on the fairy magic part.

maguar
11-24-12, 10:28 PM
anyone know the mats for the purple potions? I'm still working on the fairy magic part.

6 purple petal, 3 water

shylia1004
11-24-12, 10:34 PM
ahh purple potion = purple dye. Thanks Maguar :)

maguar
11-24-12, 10:36 PM
ahh purple potion = purple dye. Thanks Maguar :)

The name recently changed from ink to dye so I think everyone's a little confused

Dabag
11-24-12, 11:22 PM
yes Faerie Magic is a must. before these new goals appeared, i had magic fruit & faerie in a jar after numerous collections from the magic garden , so never had to collect them

someone asked about the GEM - just collected 1 - yes it is RARE - but does happen

http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s517/snowflake1919/story%20games/Ivy%20and%20the%20stalker%20cow/IMG_3339768x10242400x349-Copy.jpg

hopesdragons
11-25-12, 11:09 AM

I already had them in my inventory. The magic fruit comes from the magic garden. The Faerie jar comes from harvesting glimmer bulbs.

queentina3
11-25-12, 11:12 AM
Yeah, I get it now. I guess I'm just impatient for the Cow. I only have 8 out of 20 of the Magic Fruit, it takes forever to get them as I'm only getting 1 per drop, and I have yet to get the Faerie. :(

hopesdragons
11-25-12, 11:23 AM
Yeah, I get it now. I guess I'm just impatient for the Cow. I only have 8 out of 20 of the Magic Fruit, it takes forever to get them as I'm only getting 1 per drop, and I have yet to get the Faerie. :(

Yep, one magic fruit per drop... I imagine that most of us that have already gotten the purple cow have been playing for quite awhile and have a stockpile. Just keep planting glimmer bulbs for the faerie jar. You might get one from Pigglesworth, too.

maguar
11-25-12, 12:14 PM
Just got a purple hide from Cadbury. The description is "What the heck is this?"

midnightmeerkat
11-25-12, 12:22 PM
Just got a purple hide from Cadbury. The description is "What the heck is this?"

Hmmm ..... Interesting!!

arale_norimaki
11-25-12, 12:24 PM

ANOTHER rare drop?! These goals are endless :)

moda999
11-26-12, 03:58 AM

Thought I was the only one as on 2 games levels 21 and 22 no purple cow but have same goal as you on each and it is going SLOWLY. Least I now know I'm heading in the right direction!

freshpickins
11-27-12, 01:44 AM
Thought I was the only one as on 2 games levels 21 and 22 no purple cow but have same goal as you on each and it is going SLOWLY. Least I now know I'm heading in the right direction!
Glad to know that I'm not alone. At least I know I will get purple moo eventually!

lalisa
11-29-12, 03:44 PM

I got one but I'm not sure exactly where it came from. May have been one of the rewards from a keep quest.

yupiyupigumgum
11-29-12, 11:01 PM
I got one but I'm not sure exactly where it came from. May have been one of the rewards from a keep quest.

If I remember correctly, I think it's from magic garden or Ivy's hut.

idkat
12-02-12, 03:07 AM
I am having trouble finding the faerie. I've collected from the garden and Ivy's hut a number of times. Does anyone have any hints?

maguar
12-02-12, 03:17 AM
I am having trouble finding the faerie. I've collected from the garden and Ivy's hut a number of times. Does anyone have any hints?

If you're at the level where you can plant glimmerbulbs they drop them.

david0207
12-02-12, 04:09 AM
This game is totally unfair and i came up to the conclusion that it really is all about luck. For example i already have over 15 fairy jars. the garden gives me one every single time, plus from glimmer bulbs plus from ivy's hut, however on the other hand i just can't seem to get the golden apple although i have the apple tree and the magic garden and i've already collected from both many many times, not to mention 5 golden nuggets and eggs which i have no use for. The same thing happens with the trolls, although i should name my kingdom troll kingdom since i get at least 30 trolls per day, i only have 7 troll essence compared to over 70 troll horns, glimmer dust or bones. Basically some people get the really rare items on their first try or from adventures (I never got anything good from either adventure unless u count a couple of royal beams or blocks) while the others have to spend a lot of time collecting and hoping to get them and i'm not even sure when or if we'll actually get them. Oh and i almost forgot, the same thing stands for truffles and prime cuts: i have the pig and the sheep but i get maybe 1 truffle and 1 prime cut every other FIVE DAYS and i collect every single time

Momoko_peach
12-02-12, 04:51 AM
I never get any fairies in glimmer bulbs and I already collected more than 99 of them. Fortunately, Ivy's house has already given to me 2 fairies... This game is pure luck, you're totally right.

yupiyupigumgum
12-02-12, 06:50 AM
Yup. Luck. And I don't think those so called rare items are really rare. It was spread unfairly among us. Some one only get certain object for once a day while other can stockpile it easily and don't know what to do with it. Goals that need that kind of objects really frustrate me because I don't know exactly how to get it. The harder I try doesn't mean the greater chance I'll get it.

Momoko_peach
12-02-12, 10:25 AM
It?s frustrating, you're right. It's not normal in a game when your progression is stopped by luck and not by knowledge or competences. I wish I could trade with someone my extra gold nuggets for one egg...:(

awertie
12-02-12, 02:52 PM
It?s frustrating, you're right. It's not normal in a game when your progression is stopped by luck and not by knowledge or competences. I wish I could trade with someone my extra gold nuggets for one egg...:(

I'll trade with you! I have 2 extra eggs but no nuggets.

sluppies
12-02-12, 04:32 PM
Seems to me if you get the pig fairly easily you don't get the cow...if you are waiting for the apple you don't get the helmet. Seems the game is set up so we don't get everything to easily. Although it is frustrating....I still haven't found a fairy...it makes the game more of a challenge. I feel elated when whatever I've been waiting for just suddenly turns up. It's a game at the end of the day and something I think we all should remember? Lol.

yupiyupigumgum
12-02-12, 07:40 PM
I'd rather focusing on goals that I can get it sooner or later by best efforts , than on goals that depend only on luck. It's been almost 3 weeks and still no golden apple and 9/ 30 prime cuts, but I've got max jewels and glimmerdusts :)

tiggerhobbes
12-02-12, 07:57 PM
Oh I'm easy, I focus on what I have and just enjoy the happiness, I don't care much whether I acquired it via luck or efforts :D

sugarzen6
12-02-12, 08:11 PM
I think it's natural we just all notice what we don't have. I got the golden egg and apple pretty fast but haven't gotten a single knowledge shard- so guess what I notice lol. It did take a bit to get the golden nugget but that silly nugget made me ridiculously happy when it popped up.

heidik901
12-22-12, 03:13 PM
I just got the cow yesterday and its already dropped a total of six gems and some purple petals. The very first drop was 4 gems. Then I got a couple drops of petals, then a 2 gem drop.

patriciabudville
12-22-12, 03:18 PM
So cow is from garden? Kk, thought it was from a castle adventure :o

kopitownhk
12-23-12, 11:34 PM

I also got the purple hide from the cow! I'm sure it will be useful in the future

arale_norimaki
01-02-13, 08:46 AM
I got one gem from my purple cow. Finally!!!

scottyhaha
01-02-13, 10:28 AM
So cow is from garden? Kk, thought it was from a castle adventure :o

Purple cow not cow

dala12
01-04-13, 02:17 PM
I got my purple cow and it dropped purple bottle. But still no apple!

maguar
01-04-13, 04:11 PM
By purple bottle do you mean the purple dye or something else?

wassupbaby
01-04-13, 04:17 PM
FYI purple cow does not drop apple or golden apple .

iLLUMI2012
01-05-13, 05:29 AM
The Purple Cow drops the following items on various occasions:
- Gems (x1) (possibley more for some players??)
- Purple hide
- Purple petal
- Purpe dye
- Glimmerbulb (I think? Been maxed on them for a while so can't be sure).

I usually get two items each time I collect e.g. 1 x purple petal and 1 x purple dye.
The gems are rare. I think I've only received 3 since getting Purple Cow.
I received the Purple Cow on Dec 17th and since then i've collected the following:
- 3 x purple hide
- 14 x purple dye
- 49 x purple petals (maybe a little less than this as I may have already had a few in stock)
- 3 gems (maybe only 2?)
- unknown number of glimmerbulbs

carlyr2012
01-05-13, 05:50 AM
I can confirm that the purple cow does indeed give you gems. They are not given on every drop. And it is only one per drop.

iLLUMI2012
01-05-13, 06:31 AM
I feed my Purple cow Rocket Larkspur to keep her coat a shiny healthy purple. Probably the reason why she drops so many purple petals too! :p

maguar
01-05-13, 04:05 PM
The Purple Cow drops the following items on various occasions:
- Gems (x1) (possibley more for some players??)
- Purple hide
- Purple petal
- Purpe dye
- Glimmerbulb (I think? Been maxed on them for a while so can't be sure).

I usually get two items each time I collect e.g. 1 x purple petal and 1 x purple dye.
The gems are rare. I think I've only received 3 since getting Purple Cow.
I received the Purple Cow on Dec 17th and since then i've collected the following:
- 3 x purple hide
- 14 x purple dye
- 49 x purple petals (maybe a little less than this as I may have already had a few in stock)
- 3 gems (maybe only 2?)
- unknown number of glimmerbulbs

I can confirm glimmerbulbs

obama_papa
01-07-13, 12:44 AM
My purple cow consistently produce only purple dyes since more than 1 week ago.

maguar
01-07-13, 03:29 AM
If you're maxed on petals or glimmerbulbs you'll only see the maxed message and extra coins.

transberry
01-07-13, 08:49 AM
I can't do any goals, need glimmerdust for Ives house and never find it.

arale_norimaki
01-07-13, 08:52 AM
I can't do any goals, need glimmerdust for Ives house and never find it.

I suggest you buy three or four red mushroom circles and harvest them as often as possible.

You can find the whole list of items that might drop glimmerdust at the FAQ (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?37729-Castle-Story-FAQs) ( post #1)

debsbaked
01-07-13, 10:42 AM
If only I could GET the purple cow!! Collecting magic fruit still...veeeerrrry slowly from the magic garden. I'm guessing (hoping) this will trigger the appearance of my elusive purple cow...

arale_norimaki
01-07-13, 11:29 AM
If only I could GET the purple cow!! Collecting magic fruit still...veeeerrrry slowly from the magic garden. I'm guessing (hoping) this will trigger the appearance of my elusive purple cow...

It does! I advice you to plant at least cabbages, you will need them next! At the time, I was stuck without my purple cow one more day because I had forgotten about them :P

arale_norimaki
01-07-13, 11:29 AM
At least 30 cabbages ;)

debsbaked
01-07-13, 03:36 PM
Thanks! I have cabbage! :)

wassupbaby
01-07-13, 04:13 PM
Then 5 purple dye :)

dala12
01-10-13, 12:28 PM
I really love my purple cow! It drops gems! And other things that normally not comes out of a cow....

kooky panda
01-19-13, 06:13 PM
Yup got my first gem from my cow today!!

arale_norimaki
01-21-13, 01:05 AM
My purple cow has given one gem twice. But this morning, it dropped TWO gems :) :) :)

AuntyRose32
01-27-13, 01:18 PM
I'm waiting on one more magic fruit to move onto the next part of the goal......I want that purple cow!

cctarbucks
03-25-13, 07:11 PM
need 3 more days! for 3 more magic fruits! i already have all the cabbage ready to go

any chance the purple cow will also drop prime cuts?

vchanhs
03-25-13, 07:31 PM
Didn't get any prime cuts from my purple cow before. But I don't think the baron will eat purple prime cuts, no matter how greedy he is.

SakuraSweetie
03-26-13, 01:29 AM
need 3 more days! for 3 more magic fruits! i already have all the cabbage ready to go

any chance the purple cow will also drop prime cuts?

NO purple cow don't drop prime cuts.

bluebird5555
04-25-13, 07:07 PM
bluebird5555
Purple Cow?
I am at level 29 and never got the purple cow from Ivy's garden? How can I get one? Also, still don't have a sacred horn for the Alicorn, even though I have done adventures repeatedly....hmmmm

Originally Posted by bluebird5555
I am at level 28, almost 29 and never got the purple cow from Ivy's garden? How can I get one? Also, still don't have a sacred horn for the Alicorn, even though I have done adventures repeatedly....hmmmm?

I looked at the purple cow thread and tried everything it said but still, no purple cow (pouty lip...lol)

See this thread for the purple Cow.
See this thread for the Alicorn

The wing and horn are rare drops from the adventures.

bluebird5555
04-25-13, 07:45 PM
I didn't get a purple cow either...even though I did everything correctly...can they add it to the market for coins instead of gems, so the people who didn't get one can but it...?

Storm ID: bluebird5555

bluebird5555
04-25-13, 07:46 PM
I didn't get a purple cow either...even though I did everything correctly...can they add it to the market for coins instead of gems, so the people who didn't get one can but it...?

I have collected from my magic garden and have 13 faerie jars:(!!!
Storm ID: bluebird5555

bluebird5555
04-25-13, 07:47 PM
Purple potions? What are those?

vchanhs
04-25-13, 08:03 PM
Did you do the quest "Faerie magic" where you turn in the 20 Magic fruit?
The quest should trigger when a faerie jar drop or a magic fruit drop (forgot which one)
That quest should lead you to the purple cow.

Refer to link below for how to get the purple cow.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41844-Castle-story-Goals&p=481859&viewfull=1#post481859

maguar
04-26-13, 01:48 AM
Purple potions? What are those?

They're the purple ink

Did you do the quest "Faerie magic" where you turn in the 20 Magic fruit?
The quest should trigger when a faerie jar drop or a magic fruit drop (forgot which one)
That quest should lead you to the purple cow.

Refer to link below for how to get the purple cow.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41844-Castle-story-Goals&p=481859&viewfull=1#post481859

I think it's the faerie in the jar not the magic fruit that triggers it.

In my secondary account I'm not collecting from the garden as I don't want to upgrade my fruit trade so no purple cow :(

bbarra
06-03-13, 12:49 AM
What does the purple cow drop that is actually useful. I have some hides but don't see a use for them. I never bother collecting from it.

ghjvcucjb
06-03-13, 12:52 AM
Mine drops gems!

bbarra
06-03-13, 01:07 AM
Except for trapper trade, what about cow hide? I'm always maxed on that.

Vinternatt
06-03-13, 01:37 AM
Afaik it doesnt drop milk or hide. It drops Purple Dye, Glimmerbulb (or whatever its name was). These 2 are the regular drops. But it rarely drops gems too.

MiniLaura
06-03-13, 04:24 AM
Also drops purple petals.
But it's the rare gem drops that make it valuable.

jua1978
06-03-13, 04:29 AM
I receive a gem about every 10th drop or so from it

Lilipipi
06-03-13, 06:35 AM
It also drops purple hide. We don't have any uses for it yet, but might need it in the future.

justk9188
06-03-13, 10:16 AM
Very rare drop: 1 gem
Extreme rare drop: 2 gems (max gem drop)
Normal drop: dye, pental, glimbulb

preinsko
10-15-13, 07:38 PM
So this quest really takes 20 days. Ugh! Won't speed it up patience is virtuous. Got my first trial badge for mining today and I'd had trials quest for a few weeks. I'll get the cabbages ready in the meantime.

cherriesx
01-11-14, 07:29 AM
I've just unlocked my magic garden and have gotten some magic fruit and a fairy jar. But the fairy jar doesn't seem to have triggered the quest line for purple cow. Is this right? When am I going to get any magic garden quests? I want my cow!

kooky panda
01-11-14, 03:01 PM
I've just unlocked my magic garden and have gotten some magic fruit and a fairy jar. But the fairy jar doesn't seem to have triggered the quest line for purple cow. Is this right? When am I going to get any magic garden quests? I want my cow!
Which quests are you currently showing in your game?

midnightmeerkat
01-11-14, 05:07 PM

I'm pretty sure you need to collect twice before the quest for the cow is triggered

cherriesx
01-11-14, 08:28 PM
Which quests are you currently showing in your game?

None related to the magic garden. Have some building upgrades, market request, badges, and the troll king quest line. Yes I've collected at least twice from the garden.

infinitelove19
01-12-14, 06:57 AM
I'm pretty sure you need to collect twice before the quest for the cow is triggered

I believe the first goal is "Faerie Magic" where you have to collect one faerie & 20 magic fruit before you start making potions with Ivy & being followed by the cow. My third account is currentky at this point & with collecting one magic fruit each day, it takes awhile! ;-)

passinthru8
01-29-14, 12:39 PM
I have a Purple Hide in my inventory. No idea how or when I got it, or what it is for???

MiniLaura
01-29-14, 01:26 PM
I have a Purple Hide in my inventory. No idea how or when I got it, or what it is for???

purple hide is a very rare drop from the purple cow. It has on current use.

esurientes
06-12-16, 03:34 AM
Purple cow gives you a gem once in a while.

cyndora
06-16-16, 10:49 AM
Purple cow gives you a gem once in a while.

my purple cow dropping a gem is like Halley's Comet...it comes once every 76 years.

amerirish
06-16-16, 11:33 AM

I wish we could use it to craft a new outfit. Some purple leather pants & coat would be way cool! :cool:

rulerofjennyville
06-18-16, 07:55 AM
I have about 30 purple hides. It's like the bacon and eggs thing in the kitchen - there's no use for it.