PDA

View Full Version : Sap shortage

babman
11-22-12, 04:24 AM
HELP!

Before update i had too much sap. I had to make syrup in order not to let it go to waste. After the latest update am i now instead running desperatly low on sap. And because of that i chop trees and end up with way too much wood. Imo i liked it better before, lots of sap always low on water but all the other material balanced.

supernik126
11-23-12, 09:40 PM
Im in the same boat. Before the update, I had could find sap with no problem. It was abundant, but now Im lucky if I get one per tree. Im overloaded with wood but cant build more than simple beams without more sap!!

tiggerhobbes
11-24-12, 02:29 AM
To be fair, before the update I was constantly overstocking fish and scales. So I'm sort of glad that some of the pressure to collect water is taken off. (I still have too much fish and scales though.)

arale_norimaki
11-24-12, 02:47 AM
To be fair, before the update I was constantly overstocking fish and scales. So I'm sort of glad that some of the pressure to collect water is taken off. (I still have too much fish and scales though.)

Same thing for me. I had already had problems with sap before the update, but with fish and scales, never!

phdmama06
11-25-12, 08:40 AM
Me too! I am stuck on making certain things, like fancy beams, because I have no sap!