PDA

View Full Version : So with all these promotions, what are you spending your new gold on??

dinosaureggs
11-22-12, 03:27 AM
I'm assuming we all have the same promotional goals? I reluctantly downloaded Slots, Fashion Story, and Pet Story (already had RS and BS) in order to get the gold as a reward, and while I'm not crazy about those games, I'm loving the rewards!

So, is anyone here getting a second nest? Or a new dragon? I'm a new DS player, but I've been eyeing that second nest for a long time but never had the gold. Anyone think it's worth it? Just 1 more gold till I have 250, haha.

tbka
11-22-12, 03:37 AM
If I win the Turkey Dragon Extravaganza (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?40382-Turkey-Dragon-Extravaganza):) I'll get everything on my Drool and Dream (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?40460-Drool-and-Dream!):p! But for now I just speed up some things and get some coins.:cool: I want to get the extra nest, but that's a long way off me at this time.:rolleyes:

salinho
11-22-12, 04:05 AM
No goals, just for bubble mania to reach island ten. And I can't progress in that game for the sake of me -.- lol. If I don't fulfill that goal maybe I won't get the others...?

suzysuzy34
11-22-12, 04:36 AM
I bought some gold, I'm not getting a nest, but speeding up breeding as trying for a dia one, I'm using wisely though, there's no way ill speed something up that takes 32 hrs like my Titan egg.

Taprode
11-22-12, 06:00 AM
Buy that second nest, you will really appreciate it later on. It was the best thing I have bought (and the only thing, but that’s another story…) I really like the second nest when I’m breeding for a specific dragon. I know they often are empty both of them, but the gold you use on the nest, will you soon have saved in speeding eggs. I’m almost never speeding eggs anymore, just breedings.
Just think about it, if you get a diamond, you won't be able to get anything else while it is in the nest and it is a long 44 hours to wait if you have something short breeding at the same time.

Tossa747
11-22-12, 06:07 AM
I've never got any promotion in dragon story even though I get them in bubble mania :(

tbka
11-22-12, 06:10 AM
Buy that second nest, you will really appreciate it later on...
Just think about it, if you get a diamond, you won't be able to get anything else while it is in the nest and it is a long 44 hours to wait if you have something short breeding at the same time.

Now that you mention it, that totally make since. I will take that advice, when and if I ever get to 250 gold.

cher6187
11-22-12, 06:30 AM
Wait my goals don't give me gold :(

suzysuzy34
11-22-12, 06:40 AM
I guess that makes a lot of sense. Seeing as how I'm awaiting a 12 hour egg to hatch and my pair for breeding is three hours, if I had another nest then it would speed up breeding time, off I go to purchase my nest. Storm I'd suzysuzy35

Does anyone know how to change their storm I'd on this forum,I can't seem to make another account up?

kwhales
11-22-12, 06:51 AM
No goals, just for bubble mania to reach island ten. And I can't progress in that game for the sake of me -.- lol. If I don't fulfill that goal maybe I won't get the others...?

I'm on island like 15 on that game. But just deleted it because it got boring. Never had a goal for it. Did have a goal on my daughters game, but took to long to get to island ten and the goal went away. AND i didn't realize it and finally reach island ten for her. Man, all that work and no gold.

totaltechno
11-22-12, 07:03 AM
I'm on island like 15 on that game. But just deleted it because it got boring. Never had a goal for it. Did have a goal on my daughters game, but took to long to get to island ten and the goal went away. AND i didn't realize it and finally reach island ten for her. Man, all that work and no gold.
Your goal went away? Lucky

kwhales
11-22-12, 07:05 AM
Your goal went away? Lucky

How am I (actually she) lucky? We played and was rewarded nothing. Now she has a goal for pet story. and still has the castle story goal going.

salinho
11-22-12, 10:22 AM
How am I (actually she) lucky? We played and was rewarded nothing. Now she has a goal for pet story. and still has the castle story goal going.

Yah, that was bad luck hun. :/ I am still struggling on, like..island 7. Lol. Can't get past that annoying thing, with the lenses bubbles that aren't really that helpful. Gaaaaahhhhh.

Takiofallen
11-22-12, 10:32 AM
I ran through this game with little problem what i did was go back to old levels get all three stars then when i had a problem i always used the direction tool. got
Yah, that was bad luck hun. :/ I am still struggling on, like..island 7. Lol. Can't get past that annoying thing, with the lenses bubbles that aren't really that helpful. Gaaaaahhhhh.

flowless
11-22-12, 12:00 PM
I guess that makes a lot of sense. Seeing as how I'm awaiting a 12 hour egg to hatch and my pair for breeding is three hours, if I had another nest then it would speed up breeding time, off I go to purchase my nest.

that why i bought the second nest with my earned gems

more helpful than speeding

but third nest is too expensive

jhhgbdj
11-22-12, 12:35 PM
I'm saving up for my gold.

Cuz sometimes I desperately need it.

kwhales
11-22-12, 01:17 PM

Go back to lower levels, play the ones you are good at so you can earn lots of coins to buy boosts on higher levels.

Shylore
11-22-12, 01:30 PM
I don't get the goals gold, since I already play them I guess. Since I never got that offer. As for Bubble Mania, that's the only download for gold game I just gave up on ans refuse to go back to. I hated that game and was a huge waste of time for me. Got to 7 level and quit. Eheheee. But sure wish I could get some of those other play for golds I could use the gold.

dinosaureggs
11-22-12, 03:30 PM
If I win the Turkey Dragon Extravaganza (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?40382-Turkey-Dragon-Extravaganza):) I'll get everything on my Drool and Dream (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?40460-Drool-and-Dream!):p! But for now I just speed up some things and get some coins.:cool: I want to get the extra nest, but that's a long way off me at this time.:rolleyes:

Ha! It would be nice if I could get one turkey dragon before the time limit is up.

Buy that second nest, you will really appreciate it later on. It was the best thing I have bought (and the only thing, but that?s another story?) I really like the second nest when I?m breeding for a specific dragon. I know they often are empty both of them, but the gold you use on the nest, will you soon have saved in speeding eggs. I?m almost never speeding eggs anymore, just breedings.

Yeah, I think you're right. It's always that moment when I have something really long (hey, 12 hours is long to me) that I wish I had another nest for my next 3-hour egg. It's even more frustrating when the eggs I'm waiting on are commons that I don't want, so... yes. Second nest it is, I think.

I've never got any promotion in dragon story even though I get them in bubble mania :(

Oh, really? Weird! I was suddenly bombarded with goals (Slots, Pet Story Thanksgiving, Fashion Story, Restaurant Story Thanksgiving, and Bakery Story Thanksgiving) while playing Dragon Story, BS, and RS. In fact, that's how I got started with Dragon Story, since it is still a goal in my BS and RS. It's funny because I can't even keep track of which games I get the rewards in for playing the other ones. It's kind of a mess, haha. I was annoyed at first because they take over the screen every time I open one of my games, but the gold is worth it. The only games I enjoy, though, are BS and DS. The rest I'll probably delete until more goals come along.

Horntail21
11-22-12, 03:40 PM
Once again I got the PS goal on my iPad. Nothing on my phone. It's been at least two months since I got a gold goal on my phone

matt123www
11-22-12, 05:20 PM
Wife has been getting all kinds of bonuses for installing other games and I have no promotion popup at all...so not fair